DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Covid Status App
Topic Originator: auldpar  
Date:   Mon 4 Apr 15:43

I tested positive more than 10 days ago and reported it. I`ve since had 2 negative tests, reported both and they`ve been acknowledged. However, my covid status still says it`s invalid. Anyone know if it gets updated or do I have to contact them?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid Status App
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Mon 4 Apr 17:13

Dunno about the invalidity status but when I was positive in February and reported it I thought the had covid status would be reflected there but it never did. I think that only updates with PCR

That all said I just checked the app and I’m getting invalid status now too - it worked ok when I was in Austria but I would have been scunnered if it never as I needed it everywhere. Dunno if there has been an app issue although my wife’s is ok.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 4 Apr 17:23

The international part still looks OK and looks like its validity only lasts for 3 days at a time but it updates when refreshed. It`s the domestic one that is invalid. Tried `phoning the helpline but the stated delay in answering was 45 minutes! Maybe try again another time!

Post Edited (Mon 04 Apr 17:25)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Tue 5 Apr 08:36

Domestic part may show as invalid as its no longer in use

Post Edited (Tue 05 Apr 08:36)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Tue 5 Apr 15:46

Quote:

the saline hill puma, Tue 05 Apr 08:36

Domestic part may show as invalid as its no longer in use

Post Edited (Tue 05 Apr 08:36)

Mine still seems to be working

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 5 Apr 16:37

I`m told you can get a fake one for £500 !!

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 5 Apr 22:09

All records gone on both sides of app for me and tried calling but hour plus wait times. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Least the web version works so can screen grab that should I need it

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 6 Apr 07:13

I finally got through to them yesterday. First of all they advised uninstalling and re-installing. I told them I`d done that but it didn`t work. They then advised me of a link which `would fix it`. Turned out it was the website to download the web version.

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 6 Apr 16:55

Quote:

auldpar, Wed 6 Apr 07:13

I finally got through to them yesterday. First of all they advised uninstalling and re-installing. I told them I`d done that but it didn`t work. They then advised me of a link which `would fix it`. Turned out it was the website to download the web version.

I completely deleted it again and set it back up another time and it has restored

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 8 Apr 22:51

I see Spain has just revised requirements ref. their Health Form in respect of EU and EU equivalent certificate holders.

https://www.guidetocanaryislands.com/spanish-health-form-scrapped-for-people-who-have-eu-or-eu-equivalent-certificates/

I was able to do it (after much trial and error) - so anybody can !!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: stereo  
Date:   Sat 9 Apr 12:34

I`m having the same issue, and the Web link just shows my vaccine status.

PCR test was only on Monday but thought it would reflect by now. Done the uninstall / reinstall no luck.

Heading abroad next month so hoping it fixes.

Has it fixed for you yet auld par?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 9 Apr 12:41

Strangely enough, I gave up uninstalling and re-installing and left it alone. Opened up the app yesterday morning and it`s fixed! I`ll still keep the other version and a printout though as I`m going to Toronto in June.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net