DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 It’s in the Stars
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Tue 17 May 12:01

Never really been into astronomy, and although the Beeb’s Brian Cox seems a nice chap his wistful wispy presentational style and arm waving from hill tops leaves me cold
But…a couple of weeks ago just browsing the channels and BBC “seven ages of Starlight caught my attention and grabbed it. Only saw the last 20 mins but now saw it all on IPlayer.
Very accessible and non fussy explanations and theories from a team of international experts on how the birth, life and death of stars impacts our understanding of the Universe, the cosmos and even the creation of life.
Due homage paid to their predecessors down the ages whose amazing discoveries inspired them.
Really gripping. Give it a go.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: It’s in the Stars
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Wed 18 May 04:29

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 17 May 12:01

Never really been into astronomy, and although the Beeb’s Brian Cox seems a nice chap his wistful wispy presentational style and arm waving from hill tops leaves me cold
But…a couple of weeks ago just browsing the channels and BBC “seven ages of Starlight caught my attention and grabbed it. Only saw the last 20 mins but now saw it all on IPlayer.
Very accessible and non fussy explanations and theories from a team of international experts on how the birth, life and death of stars impacts our understanding of the Universe, the cosmos and even the creation of life.
Due homage paid to their predecessors down the ages whose amazing discoveries inspired them.
Really gripping. Give it a go.

He is pretty good on a keyboard too. Played with D:ream on tour. 🎶you’re the best thing🎶
[IP address logged]
 Re: It’s in the Stars
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Wed 18 May 10:53

He`s a fan of scrambled egg.
Says it`s cosmic.
True story.

Admin
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net