DAFC.net
Home 20 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Restaurant prices
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 15 Jul 18:07

I may just be unlucky, but I went to order from a local place and the prices seem to have rocketed. I won`t name the place but it`s a place I regularly go to so I`m not imagining it.

Obviously prices are going up but this is the first of me really noticing it in restaurants.

Have others spotted it? It could just be this place has always had tight profit margins meaning price increases at their end can`t be absorbed in any other way.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Restaurant prices
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Fri 15 Jul 19:00

Apparently the new delivery firms cause price rises in all the ones that use them.Guardian had an article saying that it added 30% to prices.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Restaurant prices
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 16 Jul 17:08

I deal with a few restaurants. They have a massive dilemma. Wholsale prices have shot up, as have gas and lecky, and delivery charges. They are taking a big hit, trying to maintain quality. If they raise prices folk can`t afford to dine out.

Difficult time for all involved

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net