DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Car stereo installation
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 09:23

Where does one go for stereo fitting these day? The boy at the bottom of Townhill road was where I always went before. He’s been gone for years though. Got an old head unit in my garage that can go in an old car I’ve just bought.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Car stereo installation
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 11:58

Halfords? There`s a place round the back of CR Smith in Dunfermline. I think it`s called "Pro-Tech".

Are you sure you can`t do it yourself? Sometimes it`s just a case of plugging in some cables.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sintv  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 12:45

Alex at IC Systems Cowdenbeath 07802780230
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 13:45

Quote:

gwh18, Mon 18 Jul 09:23

Where does one go for stereo fitting these day? The boy at the bottom of Townhill road was where I always went before. He’s been gone for years though. Got an old head unit in my garage that can go in an old car I’ve just bought.

I think George Oliphant is no longer with us, sadly. I think someone else does the same at the same location.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 15:13

Think there is an auto electrician down the hill from broomhead flats.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Mon 18 Jul 16:47

Cheers guys. I blew up an expensive head unit once, so a bit risk adverse. Once I dig the head unit out my maw’s garage I’ll have a look. Can’t mind if I was sensible and cut the connector from the car. Guess George Oliphant was a gid age. Mind my cars stinking of cigar smoke. But job was done, if in his aim time 😂

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net