DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 People do the funniest things.....
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 11 Aug 06:19

All rationality and common sense can go right out of the window when we are upset. I remember reading a newspaper article about a man ( an Italian, would you believe?) who became so angry with his PC that he smashed it to smithereens with a chair. Its crime? It had beaten him at chess, 3 games in a row. 😃

Yesterday evening, we took a wee walk through the Rex Park to Asda for some milk. As we approached the click and collect point at the rear, we heard a guy, obviously very upset, swearing at his bike. He then lifted it up over his head and threw it into the Lyne burn.... 🤔 That`ll teach it!

Perhaps you`ve witnessed similar bizarre behaviour, or even been at the centre of it yourself? Please feel free to share it on this thread. You can always start your post with, "A pal of a pal of mine....." 😉

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: People do the funniest things.....
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 11 Aug 09:28

Basil Fawlty berating his car with a branch ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE

Post Edited (Thu 11 Aug 10:19)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Thu 11 Aug 11:06

I was in a fury with my new BT remote, trying to fast forward a recording and it was running backwards. The ruddy thing is the same shape top and bottom and I was pointing it at my belly button…!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Thu 11 Aug 23:35

😂 Parboiled!!

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net