DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Inflatable Beds.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 29 Oct 17:41

Has anyone ever had one that works?

Ive had loads. Every one flat in the morning.

I get loads returned at work. Just wondered if there is a brand that has cracked the secret of retaining air

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Inflatable Beds.
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 29 Oct 18:22

Always leak.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Sat 29 Oct 22:15

I stayed in spare room at my dad`s for a few months and he had what was supposed to be top of the range double air bed. 95% of the time I woke up on the floor. My son also had one for when he stayed at grandparents and again he more often than not woke up on the floor.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 30 Oct 11:00

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 29 Oct 17:41

Has anyone ever had one that works?

Ive had loads. Every one flat in the morning.

I get loads returned at work. Just wondered if there is a brand that has cracked the secret of retaining air

You`ve had loads, PARrot? It begs the question - why ? It must be something to do with having a bird`s brain. 🤔

I remember a sparrow coming into my classroom through an open window and then repeatedly flying into other closed windows in its efforts to get out again. It eventually knocked itself out sufficiently for me to catch and take it outside. Happily after sitting there dazed for about 5 mins, it flew off, apparently none the worse. I`d have thought parrots were smarter than sparrows - they can talk for starters. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 30 Oct 12:00

Lol.

I bought different ones over the years, mostly for when the kids had sleepovers. Some for camping and someone gave me an inflateable couch for some reason. Can`t remember why.

All seemed ok to lie on but pancakes in the morning. Still got several up the loft

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net