DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Road flooding - stupidity
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 30 Dec 10:56

Yesterday it was people climbing over each other for a crap energy drink, today it`s people who need their licences revoked.

Greenshank Drive is flooded just past the church headed towards Halbeath. I drove through no problem. Take it slow and try and get the middle of the road. The person coming the opposite way in a 4x4 thought different and chose to come to a halt, put on their hazards and cause a tailback that resulted in the Tesco roundabout being blocked and people having to do a U-turn. Rather than do a U-turn themselves, the 4x4 seemed intent on getting everyone to reverse so they could turn up the road the church is on. Absolute muppetry.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Road flooding - stupidity
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 30 Dec 13:08

Meanwhile elsewhere someone is saying "I was driving down Greenshank Drive, you know just past the church heading away from Halbeath, and somebody was coming towards me in the opposite direction but taking up the whole road because he was positioned right in the middle of it! We all had to stop and reverse back so he could get by"

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 30 Dec 13:28

😂 It wasn`t deep enough to even need to drive in the middle of the road. When you`re in a 4x4 and you see a Fiesta easily drive through a couple of inches of water, what makes you in your car that`s about 4ft off the road think "No way am I clearing that".
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 31 Dec 14:00

Halbeath Road still shut from the Fiat garage to the roundabout at Costa/Burger King. Apparently the retail park will be closed at extra day now for the clear up.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net