DAFC.net
Home 16 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Amazon returns postcode
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 23 Jan 21:20

I`ve been waiting a fortnight for Evri to return a package to Amazon (yes, I know...Evri!). To look up the tracking it demands to know the postcode. I`ve no idea what it is. I tried KY11 8XF but it`s apparently not that. Anyone have an idea on what it is?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Amazon returns postcode
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 23 Jan 22:05

KY11 8ST……..according to Google.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 25 Jan 16:34

Have you had a refund from Amazon jake ? .. as soon as Evri scan the parcel at the pick up point it normally triggers the refund ..

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 25 Jan 16:58

No, not yet. I`m going to contact Evri as it looks like it`s been collected from the parcel shop but not received by Amazon. The postcode above didn`t work but I suppose it could be going to any of the Amazon depots for processing. My suspicion is that Evri have lost it!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 25 Jan 18:07

Jake that was going to be my next suggestion you need to contact Amazon and let them know
Was the product fullfilled by Amazon or an independant seller ?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 25 Jan 19:17

It was Amazon and now all sorted. For anyone else who ends up in this position:

I contacted Evri who were as much use as a chocolate fireguard. There`s no actual people and it`s all automated. Imagine the "Eleven!" scene from Burnistoun.

After many attempts and going round and round on their phoneline I gave up and used the Amazon live-chat. Refunded in under five minutes. I`m often sceptical of these big companies but they were so easy to deal with.

When I googled about Evri it seems like it`s a common story. I remember when they were Hermes and they were really poor then too.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 25 Jan 19:54

Glad its sorted jake .. No one wants to speak to Joe public any more and they make it as difficult as possible to get to an actual human being

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Fri 27 Jan 21:09

A easy way is to book an Amazon Locker space through the chat app, they give you a key code, just attach the return label. You get 24hrs to put it in the locker and the space is reserved.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net