DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Circus
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Sun 26 Feb 22:01

Jake Paul v Tommy Fury.

If Tommy fury does not win tonight. Serious questions need to be asked.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Circus
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 26 Feb 23:30

He won but there was more hugging than boxing. Tommy Fury will never be his brother but Jake Paul and his brother are incredibly annoying and should`ve stuck to Disney.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sun 26 Feb 23:48

For some reason I ended up watching that. Hadn`t really heard of Jake Paul before but I learnt before the fight he has 21,500,000 followers on Instagram, for reasons unknown, and is a extremely irritating chap. It`s a pretty stupid idea for some YouTube guy to step into the ring with a professional, but luckily for him Tommy Fury isn`t a very good boxer. It was just unfortunate that Paul wasn`t badly hurt.
They both made a serious amount of money though, so I expect a rematch will be on the cards
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Mon 27 Feb 06:19

Talk of a possible fight between fury and either Tony Bellew or Carl froch either of those two would be well worth the money to see fury get slapped about the ring

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net