DAFC.net
Home 24 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Grown men and there drums
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 11:10

Yes it`s that time of year fife council allow these knuckle draggers to walk the streets of Dunfermline. O and police Scotland find the resources to police this but don`t have the resources to police a children`s gala. Anyway that aside why are Dunfermline football club letting these knuckle draggers have the use of the football grounds car park. Granted if we have no authority over the parking g at the back of the ground there`s nothing we can do but if we do have the authority over its an own goal for me letting these halfwits yous any part of our ground
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Grown men and there drums
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 13:27

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 11:10

Yes it`s that time of year fife council allow these knuckle draggers to walk the streets of Dunfermline. O and police Scotland find the resources to police this but don`t have the resources to police a children`s gala. Anyway that aside why are Dunfermline football club letting these knuckle draggers have the use of the football grounds car park. Granted if we have no authority over the parking g at the back of the ground there`s nothing we can do but if we do have the authority over its an own goal for me letting these halfwits yous any part of our ground[/

Post Edited (Sun 04 Jun 06:11)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 13:32

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Sat 3 Jun 13:27

Quote:

Yes it`s that time of year fife council allow these knuckle draggers to walk the streets of Dunfermline. O and police Scotland find the resources to police this but don`t have the resources to police a children`s gala. Anyway that aside why are Dunfermline football club letting these knuckle draggers have the use of the football grounds car park. Granted if we have no authority over the parking g at the back of the ground there`s nothing we can do but if we do have the authority over its an own goal for me letting these halfwits yous any part of our ground

Idiot point. The lands owned by Fife Council, what’s the club got to do with it?

Idiot point? Read it right you clown as I did state if we don`t own it then nothing we can do but if we did own the parking ground at the back of the stadium (north stand) we should be distancing ourself from it

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 13:34)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 13:40

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 13:32

Quote:

Quote:

Idiot point. The lands owned by Fife Council, what’s the club got to do with it?

Idiot point? Read it right you clown as I did state if we don`t own it then nothing we can do but if we did own the parking ground at the back of the stadium (north stand) we should be distancing ourself from it

Do a it research 1st in that case. If you have no idea don’t waste people’s time asking the club to distance from something they have nothing to do with
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 13:49

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Sat 3 Jun 13:40

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 13:32

Quote:

Quote:

Do a it research 1st in that case. If you have no idea don’t waste people’s time asking the club to distance from something they have nothing to do with

Again a question was asked that`s what forums are for asking question and talking but yet you went on the attack rather than just putting a point across. But thanks anyway for going out your way to answer a simple question so you can reel your neck back in

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 13:53)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AlfonzoBonzo  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 15:30

I came down Halbeath Road as they were leaving. Road gridlocked all the way from Halbeath back to appin crescent. At least 75 busses heading out, rammed wi the cntz

Show us yer....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 15:36

Heard they were expecting no less than 3k people there.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 16:48

Is a childrens` gala likely to be a potential flashpoint for disorder ?

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 17:54

Why do we need two threads on this?

The spelling in the title and the first post is doing my head in, too.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 17:56)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 18:43

Quote:

veteraneastender, Sat 3 Jun 16:48

Is a childrens` gala likely to be a potential flashpoint for disorder ?

No, it`s not a potential flash point for disorder, but they were needed to help with road closures for a fraction of the time they were needed for today. But hey never mind police Scotland don`t want to do much at all
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 18:47

Quote:

buffy, Sat 3 Jun 17:54

Why do we need two threads on this?

The spelling in the title and the first post is doing my head in, too.

Now that you mention it, your match commentary isn`t my cup of tea either and gives me a sore head as well, but we can all just ignore it after a while and not bother opening a thread up
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 19:09

I don’t do the match commentary.

Try again wee yin.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 19:13

Sorry my mistake. Your match updates then. Again, if I`m mistaken, and they days are past you I hold my hands up. Anyway I got what I came for in terms of my original post of asking who owns the car park on the north side of the ground
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 19:26

Behave Pars 1986 yer post is duplicate and low fat mince as weel
Why would the polis be at a children`s Gala unless jake the peg entered for the 3 legged race ? .. calm doon min

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 19:39

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sat 3 Jun 19:26

Behave Pars 1986 yer post is duplicate and low fat mince as weel
Why would the polis be at a children`s Gala unless jake the peg entered for the 3 legged race ? .. calm doon min

They were needed for road closures like the have done in the past. Duplicate post? I`ve had a read of the other post and nothing mentioned about who owns the car park behind the north stand, which I originally asked about. But if the original poster who replied to me is correct I've got the answer

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 19:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:12

Quote:

I would work on my grammer quite a bit if I were you before calling anyone a halfwit or a clown.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:22

Grammer police. Simple question asked and all that`s picked up is the grammer. No wonder people hardly post on this and it's the same clique that constantly post. Don't agree with them your hounded out. couldn't give a monkeys about my grammer if I'm called an idiot for what I post then so be it. My opinion the guys a clown for only picking out a certain part of my original post when I asked the simplest of questions

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 21:34)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:33

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 21:22

Grammer police simple question asked and all that`s picked up is the grammer. No wonder people hardly post on this and it`s the same clique that constantly post. Don`t agree with them your hounded out

Utter nonsense. Over sensitivity at its worst.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:39

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 3 Jun 21:33

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 21:22

Grammer police simple question asked and all that`s picked up is the grammer. No wonder people hardly post on this and it`s the same clique that constantly post. Don`t agree with them your hounded out

Utter nonsense. Over sensitivity at its worst.

Edit my last post before i knew you were quoting. But anyway me sensitive not a chance just pointing out what I see every day on this forum. I normally read from a far and it`s the same folk posting everytime whilst the same folk get hounded. Anyway so the answer the guy gave about the car park behind the north stand belongs to the council rather than the club then? Like the guy said I looked for something on it and couldn't find it

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 21:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:53

Absolute playground stuff this 😂😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 21:59

As one who has recently been accused of being a grammar Nazi - is that not the correct spelling, rather than grammer, as above ?

Also, can somebody clarify the road closure issue ?

Did Police Scotland fail to attend to close some public thoroughfares required to accommodate a childrens` gala ?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 22:13

Quote:

veteraneastender, Sat 3 Jun 21:59

As one who has recently been accused of being a grammar Nazi - is that not the correct spelling, rather than grammer, as above ?

Also, can somebody clarify the road closure issue ?

Did Police Scotland fail to attend to close some public thoroughfares required to accommodate a childrens` gala ?

No road closure issues today as far as I`m aware. My point was more of who owns the parking/waste ground behind the north stand of the ground facing the cemetery. I`ve looked online to see who owns this but can`t find it so gave up and asked on here

Police Scotland not helping close a couple roads for the childrens gala saying they don`t have the resources to spare for a short time is another issue.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 22:32

So, if the gala road closure scenario is unconnected to the Orange processions - why raise it in the same thread ?

Separate issue from policing today`s march.

You firstly criticised the club for allowing parking - without fully knowing who owned the land.

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 22:33)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 22:47

Quote:

veteraneastender, Sat 3 Jun 22:32

So, if the gala road closure scenario is unconnected to the Orange processions - why raise it in the same thread ?

Separate issue from policing today`s march.

You firstly criticised the club for allowing parking - without fully knowing who owned the land.

I asked why are Dunfermline football club letting them have the use of the grounds and followed that up with granted if we don`t have the authority to decide who uses the ground then it`s nothing to do with the club. But if it is the club who own the ground, I would if thought they would want to distance themselves from it. That`s not a criticism of the club at all as I hadn`t had an answer so i asked the question. I had merely asked the question. The gala comment wasn`t a question it was me being critical of police Scotland for not providing the adequate help for some road closure to help out the gala parade. That`s happened for years. But yet have everyman and their dog available for this. Anyway sounds like the original poster gave me the answer I was looking for

Post Edited (Sat 03 Jun 22:48)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Jun 23:20

Admin feel free to delete this thread I`ve got the answer to what I was asking 👍
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Sun 4 Jun 00:17

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 23:20

Admin feel free to delete this thread I`ve got the answer to what I was asking 👍

Glad you`ve accepted defeat. Hope you apologise to Buffy too but won`t hold my breath.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 4 Jun 02:13

Quote:

DBA, Sun 4 Jun 00:17

Quote:

Pars_1986, Sat 3 Jun 23:20

Glad you`ve accepted defeat. Hope you apologise to Buffy too but won`t hold my breath.

Tell me what I need to apologise for exactly? But yeah, don`t hold your breath as I`ve nothing to apologise to her about.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net