DAFC.net
Home 03 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Managing money abroad..
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 20 Jun 13:40

If any of you are traveling I`d like to recommend this visa currency card. I have been using it in Canada and I think it is excellent.
Apart from that I get $115 when anyone gets a card using my link. :)

https://wise.com/invite/ath/graemethomasc

Some of you have already generously helped me to be here and help with my son`s intensive rehabilitation following his brain injury.
If any of you need a currency travelcard take a look at this one. It will help me continue to support my son and cost you nothing.

You can also earn the same amount for recommending it to others.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Managing money abroad..
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Tue 20 Jun 18:29

Been using one for years as I have shares in my employer and the payouts are in dollars. I save a fortune my effectively having a US bank account when using it!

[IP address logged]
 Re: Managing money abroad..
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 21 Jun 01:38

Quote:

Sammy_Must_Die, Tue 20 Jun 18:29

Been using one for years as I have shares in my employer and the payouts are in dollars. I save a fortune my effectively having a US bank account when using it!

When I think how much money I wasted on transfers before finding this.

Its so easy to use too.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net