DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ian Heddle
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:14

I`m not sure this is the correct place for this but I see former Pars player Ian Heddle has been subject to some media stories today after being found guilty of some absolutely diabolical crimes. This is a family site and the details are distressing so I`ll leave it to people to do their own research.

I remember watching him in the 80s, I was a fan back then, a rather sad end to that
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Ian Heddle
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:18

Ooooft ya Beasty.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:33

Saw the story earlier. Played for a few clubs in his time but as RSP suggests his crimes aren`t appropriate to mention on here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:34

Wait until the Falkirk brain dead get a hold of this story ☹️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:42

What a beast… needs put down like a dog.

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 23:43

Very sad and shocking. I played with him for a good few years.
He will be punished appropriately.

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WarringtonPar  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 00:00

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Tue 11 Jun 23:43

Very sad and shocking. I played with him for a good few years.
He will be punished appropriately.

I hope so Raymie.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 16:18

Knowing how unjust the law in, he`ll end up in a cushy prison. Surrounded by others like him so they can share their stories all cosied up around a crisp clean towel with all the lube they could possibly want.

I hate the law
I hate this country with it leniencies
I basically hate the whole dammed world.

Those poor kids will be facing the complete antithesis of what these sickos have awaiting them. The kids will always have what happened at least somewhere in their mind. They`ll no doubt struggle to trust people who come into their lives and any chance of a fear free relationship is slim to none.

Yes, these people are sick, and I do sympathise with them. They never asked for these urges that they get. The fact is though, they do get these urges, rehabilitation will not change that. Unfortunately we can`t murder them thanks to the pansy ass world we live on. So let`s castrate them, that clear those pesky urges right up. Not chemical castration either,that`s just a temporary fix for a full fledged iron lung malfunction.

Give me some money, a shiny cape/mask, then sit down and relax as I do my thing.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 17:16

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Wed 12 Jun 16:18

Give me some money, a shiny cape/mask, then sit down and relax as I do my thing.

That was fine, until the shiny cape/ mask bit
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunPar  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 17:36

My only positive memory of him as a player was his penalty against Aberdeen in our centenary game (39 years ago FFS !!). Apart from that he was consistently rank, but looks like that was him at his best......

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Thu 13 Jun 01:34

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Wed 12 Jun 16:18

Knowing how unjust the law in, he`ll end up in a cushy prison. Surrounded by others like him so they can share their stories all cosied up around a crisp clean towel with all the lube they could possibly want.

I hate the law
I hate this country with it leniencies
I basically hate the whole dammed world.

Those poor kids will be facing the complete antithesis of what these sickos have awaiting them. The kids will always have what happened at least somewhere in their mind. They`ll no doubt struggle to trust people who come into their lives and any chance of a fear free relationship is slim to none.

Yes, these people are sick, and I do sympathise with them. They never asked for these urges that they get. The fact is though, they do get these urges, rehabilitation will not change that. Unfortunately we can`t murder them thanks to the pansy ass world we live on. So let`s castrate them, that clear those pesky urges right up. Not chemical castration either,that`s just a temporary fix for a full fledged iron lung malfunction.

Unfortunately castration doesn`t work. It has been tried. They just use other methods of abuse.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bletchley_Par  
Date:   Thu 13 Jun 12:08

Just got a phonecall about this. Don`t think there is a day that goes by i don`t think about the centenary game and his goal, my family knew his Mum and Dad quite well.

Feel pretty low. Thoughts are with his victims.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Thu 13 Jun 19:52

Well then PARrot, that just leaves one other option dunnit. I`ve certainly nothing against such extreme measures.

Violence begets violence and having this excuse for a human being no longer in existence won`t stop me sleeping (it`s the creepy shadows in the corner, the incessant malevolent whispers and the giant purple spiders wandering over my sheets that`ll do that).

Basically, the law is waaaaaaaay to lenient and I yearn to live in alternate universe where it isn`t. Until such time,I`ll continue to avoid the news media as it just irks me to the point where I might punch a wall or something equally clichéd.

Everything is broken,
Everyone is broken.

(Planet Telex,
Radiohead)

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net