DAFC.net
Home 08 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Fake Taxi in Dunfermline
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 15:40

WTAF
https://x.com/stevenmill/status/1816425107083911236?t=-TGsmrhemE7tiOAAXbqKog&s=19

Post Edited (Fri 26 Jul 15:41)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Fake Taxi in Dunfermline
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 17:29

To be fair, your wives and daughters would probably be safer getting in that, than with some of the taxis that are going around the toun these days
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 20:16

I don`t know about Dunfermline but I`d say to NEVER get a private hire car in Edinburgh, especially if you`re a woman. Always go for a black cab taxi if possible.

I wonder if Fake Taxi was giving local girl Lana Wolf a ride?

Post Edited (Fri 26 Jul 20:16)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 20:32

Quote:

jake89, Fri 26 Jul 20:16

I don`t know about Dunfermline but I`d say to NEVER get a private hire car in Edinburgh, especially if you`re a woman. Always go for a black cab taxi if possible.

Just had to Google her to see who she was. The sight of her clad in a tightly fitting Sevco shirt and butchers apron hat was enough to have me dry boaking
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 26 Jul 20:40

I "discovered" her one day on twitter when I made the mistake of searching "Dunfermline" to get the scores and found a picture of her with her bits out in Dunfermline bus station 😬 I think she was at Queen Anne.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JnrB  
Date:   Sat 27 Jul 06:29

Quote:

As someone who has to get a lot of taxis in Edinburgh with work, I totally agree. Unfortunately my companies contract is with a private hire firm.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Sat 27 Jul 23:27

Quote:

Think most of the toon have given her a ride tbh
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NMCmassive  
Date:   Sat 17 Aug 22:42

Actually seen the fake taxi when I was getting diesel the other night 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would’nt be surprised if they’re actually filming stuff with that Lana lassie and that other girl from Dunfermline.

My mates mrs has her on FB and showed me her page-couldn’t help but laugh

Her posts are like
“aw look at my wee man”
“had Pizza for T”
“half price sale on my only fans - a#%l special”

COYP
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 09:24

Surely Lana was celebrating Rangers` historic win against the MIGHTY St Johnstone yesterday? 25% off for the peepul.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: StevenPar77  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 09:26

I`m intrigued to know who this `other girl from Dunfermline` is, asking for a friend, obviously!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 13:57

I`m surprised by her assets on Companies House.

I don`t think it`s a market where I`d make a living, though.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 18:29

Quote:

StevenPar77, Sun 18 Aug 09:26

I`m intrigued to know who this `other girl from Dunfermline` is, asking for a friend, obviously!

If you live in Dunfermline I’m sure you’ll be connected to her in someway on FB. Friend of a friend of a friend type thing.

She does have kids so I don’t like throwing names etc out there.

I just keep thinking that when he gets to 14/15/16 and his mates finally find a video of his mum. It’s no really going to be a chat where it’s like “don’t you think X’s maw is actually quite braw?” It’s going to be “have you seen that video of his maw? I didn’t know it could stretch that far!”

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 19:24

Maybe a wee while while ago but the `other girl from Dunfermline` might be Skin Diamond? I recall someone posting on here about her a while back - apparently she was born here while old man was filming Balamory.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 19:40

Quote:

Bandy, Sun 18 Aug 19:24

Maybe a wee while while ago but the `other girl from Dunfermline` might be Skin Diamond? I recall someone posting on here about her a while back - apparently she was born here while old man was filming Balamory.

Naw, that’s another one 😂😂

I’ve met them as well, Dad was a decent guy but I think he either moved back to America or got a job driving long distance after the Balamory gig was up. BBC cut their kids programming funding back then. Been maybe 15 years since I last seen him so can’t remember. He ended up drinking with us a couple of times in the brass house/foundry.

Skin Diamond was mixed race - Black dad, white mum. She was actually a really attractive lassie-just you know… the day job 😂

This other lassie is pure Dunfermline, west Fife like. Milk bottle white and a cracking accent.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 21:22

Who knew Dunfermline was such a hot bed of "talent"? Who is the other one? I remember the Skin one making the papers because of her dad.

Surely the best Dunfermline "corn" star story was the guy who was supposed to be doing the panto in the Alhambra before it turned out he`d been doing a few other things on the side?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 21:41

I know someone that works for a legal firm, and mentioned to me that while traditionally their most well off clients were older people, they are now seeing younger women in their early 20s from this neck of the woods pulling in £20,000- £40,000 a month from things like Onlyfans (and possibly extras), and putting it in property
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 22:04

Quote:

jake89, Sun 18 Aug 21:22

Who knew Dunfermline was such a hot bed of "talent"? Who is the other one? I remember the Skin one making the papers because of her dad.

Surely the best Dunfermline "corn" star story was the guy who was supposed to be doing the panto in the Alhambra before it turned out he`d been doing a few other things on the side?

😂😂😂😂

Anyone else do their apprenticeship at Lauder? I was there during my joinery apprenticeship and one of the college folk up there had been a “corn” star in a previous life… Mike somebody… he wasn’t shy in telling folk either 😂

One of the lads found one of his performances online and it was rather apparent how he ended up in that line of work 😂

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 22:05

Quote:

red-star-par, Sun 18 Aug 21:41

I know someone that works for a legal firm, and mentioned to me that while traditionally their most well off clients were older people, they are now seeing younger women in their early 20s from this neck of the woods pulling in £20,000- £40,000 a month from things like Onlyfans (and possibly extras), and putting it in property

That’s mental eh!

Still even for all the money, it feels like a deal with the devil 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Aug 22:43

Quote:

NMCmassive, Sun 18 Aug 22:04

Quote:

jake89, Sun 18 Aug 21:22

😂😂😂😂

Anyone else do their apprenticeship at Lauder? I was there during my joinery apprenticeship and one of the college folk up there had been a “corn” star in a previous life… Mike somebody… he wasn’t shy in telling folk either 😂

One of the lads found one of his performances online and it was rather apparent how he ended up in that line of work 😂

Was his slogan "Good with wood"? 🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Mon 19 Aug 04:00

Not quite “corn” stars but I do remember frequenting a certain establishment on James St in my early 20s - think it was called Private something 🤔😂 pretty sure one of our favourite past time players also attended and ended up having kids with one of their employees 😂

Know about Skin Diamond and Lana Wolf, but did not know there were others. Also doesn’t surprise me mind you 🙄 I mind getting on a bus and Skin Diamonds dad was behind the wheel…very strange experience when you know them from kids tv
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Aug 17:13

Quote:

Dave_1885, Mon 19 Aug 04:00

Not quite “corn” stars but I do remember frequenting a certain establishment on James St in my early 20s - think it was called Private something 🤔😂 pretty sure one of our favourite past time players also attended and ended up having kids with one of their employees 😂

Know about Skin Diamond and Lana Wolf, but did not know there were others. Also doesn’t surprise me mind you 🙄 I mind getting on a bus and Skin Diamonds dad was behind the wheel…very strange experience when you know them from kids tv

Aw Dave you’ve brought up something else from the past I had forgot about 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That place done nothing but bus in Polish lassies and introduced them to west Fife lassies and next thing a bunch of them are all pregnant. Divorces, Businesses closed, the works 😂😂

I’m laughing cos i sat next to one of the lassies in English class then next time I seen her she was in her skimpies giving me a cuddle and offering me a discount 😂😂😂

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Aug 17:13

No I didn’t take her up on her offer btw

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 10:32

Brother in law was golfing with a lad a while back on a corporate day - one of those ones where he recognised him but couldn`t quite remember where from thus started the small talk.

Lad was quite coy initially with the "i work in media" stock answers but after a few holes (no pun intended) he eventually fessed up to being involved in the p0rn stuff, think it was one of the faketaxi spin off things.

Anyways, getting near the end of the round they both left themselves pretty lengthy putts for eagle on a par five. Brother in law lagged a nice one to about 8ft and the boy instinctively and innocently quipped "I just need to get inside you with my length"....BIL went chalk white and the other two playing partners were almost on the floor laughing before it dawned on the lad what he had said :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 14:21

Quote:

NMCmassive, Mon 19 Aug 17:13

Insisted on paying full price for the full experience then NMC?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 17:52

Quote:

Luxembourg Par, Tue 20 Aug 14:21

Quote:

NMCmassive, Mon 19 Aug 17:13

Insisted on paying full price for the full experience then NMC?

😂😂

I politely declined the opportunity all together

Never fancied her anyway

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 18:02

Is this NMCs "and that`s how I met your mother" story?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 18:43

Quote:

jake89, Tue 20 Aug 18:02

Depends Jake, how old is your mum? What school did she go to?

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 20:27

Quote:

NMCmassive, Tue 20 Aug 18:43

Quote:

Dad?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 21:26

Love this thread 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 21:33

Quote:

jake89, Tue 20 Aug 20:27

Quote:

NMCmassive, Tue 20 Aug 18:43

Quote:

Dad?

🤣🤣🤣

I hope the wife disnae see this!

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 21:40

😂 Don`t worry, I don`t think Private Eyes was open in the 80s. Not that I even know what that is...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 22:08

Quote:

jake89, Tue 20 Aug 21:40

😂 Don`t worry, I don`t think Private Eyes was open in the 80s. Not that I even know what that is...

Nah, opened in maybe 2008/2009 ish. I mind as my manager in the new JJB when it moved knew one of the “employees” 😂 not sure how Club Tropicana didn’t last very long though, maybe just a wee bit out the way in comparison to the other clubs in town lol
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 20 Aug 22:15

I suspect it was more that the novelty of an 80s bar runs out pretty quickly.

Going massively off topic but it`s a shame they gutted that building and it`s been sitting empty for so long. No doubt it`ll end up either victim of a fire or simply torn down because it`s been left to rot.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net