DAFC.net
Home 16 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scott Brash
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 2 Aug 14:55

Scotland`s second gold medal winner with a clear round as he went in last to jump in the show jumping team competition, and the third Scottish medal in total. I`m taking partial credit for this one - I used to work with his sister! 😭😭😭
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scott Brash
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 2 Aug 16:53

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 2 Aug 14:55

Scotland`s second gold medal winner with a clear round as he went in last to jump in the show jumping team competition, and the third Scottish medal in total. I`m taking partial credit for this one - I used to work with his sister! 😭😭😭

Well done wee eck, sounds like that would have been a major contributing factor in his medal success. He should give it to you
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 2 Aug 17:29

I`ve never met him but it seems he was involved with horses from a very young age and always wanted to make a living from working with them. His sister is an accomplished horsewoman too. I just about know one end of a horse from the other but I was rooting for him this afternoon. I think he has an equestrian centre in the south of England now.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 2 Aug 17:32

Hope ye didnae strain a fetlock celebrating wee eck :o ))
Suppose the answer will be neigh

Post Edited (Fri 02 Aug 17:36)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 2 Aug 21:28

When he won gold at the last Olympics, when interviewed he was asked if winning would change his life he replied by saying it would certainly help him pull more ladies..
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net