DAFC.net
Home 16 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Litter
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 10 Aug 15:17

Is there nobody anywhere in the stadium who can lift the litter off the park. I`d do it myself but they`d probably kick me put the stadium

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Litter
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 10 Aug 18:17

Don’t talk rubbish.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sun 11 Aug 16:05

You would have thought at half time someone would have picked up the black bin bags

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sun 11 Aug 17:41

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sun 11 Aug 16:05

You would have thought at half time someone would have picked up the black bin bags

They did.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 11 Aug 18:35

Thought the TIFO wasn’t the best this time, had to wait to get home to see what it was and the message was a bit naff.

First home game of the season, waiting to clap the players onto the pitch and instead see the back end of a banner right until kick off, rather frustrating.

The stand was pretty much sparse as well so looked terrible.

Then we have black bags everywhere, on the pitch, at our feet, bloody mess. Should’ve just stuck with the banner if anything.

Sound like an old fart, partly because I’m getting that way but they have worked really well in the past but I think the timing of this one was ill judged given how fans are at the moment and current situ.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NMCmassive  
Date:   Mon 12 Aug 17:16

Quote:

Berry, Sun 11 Aug 18:35

Thought the TIFO wasn’t the best this time, had to wait to get home to see what it was and the message was a bit naff.

First home game of the season, waiting to clap the players onto the pitch and instead see the back end of a banner right until kick off, rather frustrating.

The stand was pretty much sparse as well so looked terrible.

Then we have black bags everywhere, on the pitch, at our feet, bloody mess. Should’ve just stuck with the banner if anything.

Sound like an old fart, partly because I’m getting that way but they have worked really well in the past but I think the timing of this one was ill judged given how fans are at the moment and current situ.

I was thinking it was the wrong time myself. Maybe a “get the finger oot and buy some players” type of thing would have been a better message

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 13 Aug 00:51

The tifos are always well planned out but the timing is unfortunate so many fans weren`t that enthusiastic.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net