DAFC.net
Home 16 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Smartphones Banned in Schools
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 05:57

Schools in many European countries reopened this week or will reopen next week. More and more governments are concluding that smartphones are a distraction for youngsters and an impediment to learning.

https://cne.news/article/4415-school-ban-on-smartphone-is-winning-ground-in-europe

The UK has stopped short of a compulsory ban, issuing guidance only for schools in February this year. Is it time we followed Europe`s lead, or should we ignore the evidence and allow our children to indulge their addiction in the classroom?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Smartphones Banned in Schools
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 08:35

Quote:

GG Riva, Sat 7 Sep 05:57

Schools in many European countries reopened this week or will reopen next week. More and more governments are concluding that smartphones are a distraction for youngsters and an impediment to learning.

https://cne.news/article/4415-school-ban-on-smartphone-is-winning-ground-in-europe

The UK has stopped short of a compulsory ban, issuing guidance only for schools in February this year. Is it time we followed Europe`s lead, or should we ignore the evidence and allow our children to indulge their addiction in the classroom?

It`s not just children that are addicted GG.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 10:04

True that but it starts at a very early, often pre-school, age.

Ban them.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 10:42

Why restrict a ban to schools? I can`t imagine how many hours are lost during the working day due to people using their phones for personal purposes.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tad Allagash  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 10:57

Yeah - ban smartphones!

‘Posted from the Android App’ 😂😂

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 12:28

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Sat 7 Sept 08:35

Quote:

GG Riva, Sat 7 Sep 05:57

It`s not just children that are addicted GG.

True, but in the children`s case, their academic prospects will almost certainly be negatively affected by being on their phones during lessons. There`s absolutely no need for them to be on their phones during lessons.

A recent survey carried out among children aged 10 - 15, in 38 different countries around the world, concluded that Scottish kids were the least healthy of all because they had less sleep and less physical exercise than their peers in other countries. They were top for one thing............ SCREEN TIME!

Second bottom of the unhealthy league? England.

Post Edited (Sat 07 Sep 12:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 7 Sep 12:49

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 7 Sept 10:42

Why restrict a ban to schools? I can`t imagine how many hours are lost during the working day due to people using their phones for personal purposes.

Because if adults get caught they take a telling. Kids think they`re untouchable.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 04:55

Quote:

da_no_1, Sat 7 Sep 12:49

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 7 Sept 10:42

Because if adults get caught they take a telling. Kids think they`re untouchable.

Some adults think they are untouchable these days too 😂 but a ban on their use by adults is also a ludicrous idea…..
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:28

I would ban smartphones altogether for everyone..imagine just a week where there was no internet/emails/messages and news getting sent to you…bliss!!!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:39

Panorama did an episode on smartphones last week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0022n0f/panorama-can-we-live-without-our-phones
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 09:59

Why do kids need phones in school? Same applies to adults in work. Unless you`re on a break, you shouldn`t have it out. The issue is you can sack someone for slacking off in their phone. You can`t sack a child, especially when they probably have parents who will claim the kid needs the phone for some ridiculous reason. We had phones when I was in high school but you always had them on silent and I just missed phones being useful for things like internet access.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 10:53

Adults are far worse with mobiles than kids. Absolutely 0 situational awareness.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:24

Are smartphones not banned in a lot of workplaces already, due to sensitive/secure documents being accessed and perhaps photographed?

Saw a kids phone on telly last week, only does phone calls.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 11:37

In a grown-up, respectful workplace phones should be allowed, and used within reason. Just like being able to chat with colleagues, taking short breaks etc.

This is my signature
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:26

Quote:

jake89, Sun 8 Sept 09:59

Why do kids need phones in school?

I often asked pupils that very same question, Jake. The most common reply was that parents might need to get in touch. I would point out that every classroom had a phone, so all a parent had to do if it was urgent, was phone school reception, who would check where the kid was, phone that class and ask the teacher to send the kid to the office.

Of course the real reason is that many kids don`t realise how important their education could turn out to be and prefer to play games, browse the internet, or simply text their pals during lessons.

Children cannot legally buy cigarettes and alcohol because they are harmful and addictive. By the same logic, why should school classrooms not be smartphone-free?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 13:42

It`s much more likely both parents are out working these days so clearly they both need the ability to be contacted at work.

Kids can use good educational apps. My daughter commonly uses an App to build up flash cards with key learning points. It makes things way more efficient than the way I learned. Much easier to park the bits you understand and focus on the key bits you still have to learn.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 14:59

Had an issue with an employee at the Bowlplex in Braehead. Phones were not allowed in the working environment, but for some reason, he thought his kids might need to get in touch. As pointed out earlier we had an office phone that anyone could call.

The sense of entitlement around phones is bizarre.
That being said, I have mine at work because I have an authentic reason for fast response, and there is no direct line for incoming calls.
I would still get collared if I was misusing it though.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 15:37

It isn`t that hard in my mind.

My family know to call me if it`s urgent. My phone only rings at volume if it`s them. They know not to expect immediate responses to texts.

It has helped me a couple of times finding out that they have been rushed into hospital.

I sat with a colleague last week as we were trying to iron out some challenges. He said "that`s my daughter calling me, it might be urgent", and I ended up sitting for 5 minutes or so while they had a chat about her holiday.

I was severely tempted to walk out of the room to make a point....it was just rude.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:35

Quote:

ipswichpar, Sun 8 Sept 13:42

It`s much more likely both parents are out working these days so clearly they both need the ability to be contacted at work.

Kids can use good educational apps. My daughter commonly uses an App to build up flash cards with key learning points. It makes things way more efficient than the way I learned. Much easier to park the bits you understand and focus on the key bits you still have to learn.

Like the Internet and social media in particular, phones can be used in both positive and negative ways. There really is no need for kids to be on their phones in the classroom. Of course, they can use them at lunch and during breaks, but if they bring them to school the temptation to use them during class time is too strong for some.

On balance, it would be better for everyone if they didn`t bring them to school at all. I would issue a warning to any pupil caught using a phone in my class. "Do it again and I`ll confiscate it and you`ll get it back from the school office at the next break".

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 16:43

Quote:

GG Riva, Sun 8 Sept 16:35

On balance, it would be better for everyone if they didn`t bring them to school at all. I would issue a warning to any pupil caught using a phone in my class. "Do it again and I`ll confiscate it and you`ll get it back from the school office at the next break".

Thought that they were still using carrier pigeons when you were teaching GG!🤔🤭🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 19:58

During my school days those who wanted to be distracted wouldn`t want for finding something to distract them. For me it`s more in the playground or on the way to and from school that the smartphone, or rather the camera, becomes a problem. Any moment of embarrassment or humiliation (which as a youngster could be a whole array of seemingly unimportant things) can be recorded and posted for every one of their peers to see. In my day a handful of witnesses would see it and by the end of the week it would be forgotten about. Now the embarrassment is there forever to be used to taunt and bully. The youth of today have it far harder then any of us did.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: moviescot  
Date:   Sun 8 Sep 22:37

Ok so children using phones in school. My daughter is in S5. She is doing biology in class. She has a school issued Chromebook to assist with her studies.
She is doing plant biology. She needs to get information regarding plant reproduction. On she goes to her Chromebook. Whoops, apparently she can`t look up reproduction as it`s deemed unsuitable for school.
She asks the teacher to unblock but she can`t do it. They would have to contact the council as they set the parameters.
She goes on her mobile and hey presto she`s got the information. No issue.
That was just one of the issues.

Mobile phones if used properly in class are a benefit.

I remember at school that we weren`t allowed to use the new fangled calculators. Now they actually have a calculator exam.

Clearly the children shouldn`t be on their mobile using social media apps whilst in class but they do have their uses.

Post Edited (Sun 08 Sep 22:38)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 06:11

"Ok so children using phones in school. My daughter is in S5. She is doing biology in class. She has a school issued Chromebook to assist with her studies.
She is doing plant biology. She needs to get information regarding plant reproduction. On she goes to her Chromebook. Whoops, apparently she can`t look up reproduction as it`s deemed unsuitable for school.
She asks the teacher to unblock but she can`t do it. They would have to contact the council as they set the parameters.

I remember at school that we weren`t allowed to use the new fangled calculators. Now they actually have a calculator exam.

Clearly the children shouldn`t be on their mobile using social media apps whilst in class but they do have their uses."

That`s an extreme example, moviescot. It`s the blatant misuse of smartphones in schools that governments in many European countries are trying to address. In your daughter`s situation, could the teacher not help out if her Chromebook was blocked, by using his/her own mobile device?

"During my school days those who wanted to be distracted wouldn`t want for finding something to distract them. For me it`s more in the playground or on the way to and from school that the smartphone, or rather the camera, becomes a problem. Any moment of embarrassment or humiliation (which as a youngster could be a whole array of seemingly unimportant things) can be recorded and posted for every one of their peers to see. In my day a handful of witnesses would see it and by the end of the week it would be forgotten about. Now the embarrassment is there forever to be used to taunt and bully. The youth of today have it far harder then any of us did."

You illustrate another example of the growing misuse of modern technology, TOWK. I don`t think there`s any way you can ban phone use outside the classroom. Educating children about the dangers and harm caused by thoughtless and irresponsible use of smartphones will get through to some kids, but there`s always those who are hard of thinking.....

As for your "those who want to be distracted" argument, surely limiting the distractions available is better than throwing in the towel? Misuse of smartphones is far and away the biggest distraction in classrooms today, according to former colleagues of mine. The issue needs to be tackled or it will only get worse.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 09:25

Quote:

GG Riva, Mon 9 Sep 06:11

"Ok so children using phones in school. My daughter is in S5. She is doing biology in class. She has a school issued Chromebook to assist with her studies.

Clearly the children shouldn`t be on their mobile using social media apps whilst in class but they do have their uses."

That`s an extreme example, moviescot. It`s the blatant misuse of smartphones in schools that governments in many European countries are trying to address. In your daughter`s situation, could the teacher not help out if her Chromebook was blocked, by using his/her own mobile device?

"During my school days those who wanted to be distracted wouldn`t want for finding something to distract them. For me it`s more in the playground or on the way to and from school that the smartphone, or rather the camera, becomes a problem. Any moment of embarrassment or humiliation (which as a youngster could be a whole array of seemingly unimportant things) can be recorded and posted for every one of their peers to see. In my day a handful of witnesses would see it and by the end of the week it would be forgotten about. Now the embarrassment is there forever to be used to taunt and bully. The youth of today have it far harder then any of us did."

You illustrate another example of the growing misuse of modern technology, TOWK. I don`t think there`s any way you can ban phone use outside the classroom. Educating children about the dangers and harm caused by thoughtless and irresponsible use of smartphones will get through to some kids, but there`s always those who are hard of thinking.....

As for your "those who want to be distracted" argument, surely limiting the distractions available is better than throwing in the towel? Misuse of smartphones is far and away the biggest distraction in classrooms today, according to former colleagues of mine. The issue needs to be tackled or it will only get worse.

So your solution to the classes problem (23 students) is for the teacher to go on her own mobile phone each time a student has something blocked. The teacher wouldn`t have time to teach on that basis.
This was not an isolated incident. The Chromebooks provided block a great deal of necessary information. Not only in biology.
Again I don`t think they should be using their phones in class unless it`s relevant to the subject they are studying.
Do you think in 25 years time people will still be trying to stop children using mobiles in school? Somehow I don`t think so.
We need to learn to embrace technology and instead of banning we should be looking for ways to use it beneficially.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 10:00

I felt that I need to flesh out the issue. I remembered the biology incident because it was so daft. I spoke to my daughter and here is more information.

As she was in S5 at the time she often had periods where she would be expected to self study at school. One of the main ways was to use BBC bitesize. Now you would think this was just the sort of place to get your information.

So on the Chromebook she was blocked on every subject from accessing some information. She constantly queried this with her teachers. They were as confused as her. They finally found out that it only takes one inappropriate ( or perceived inappropriate) word to block access to the specific information.

The teachers finally decided that they could use their mobiles whilst self studying.

Now there will be some children who will abuse this privilege but these will tend to be children who in my day would be the class disrupters. All we have now is instead of children being disruptive in class to children who would rather just play on a phone. Children who want to learn and do well will do so regardless.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 10:13

Imagine the cost of these Chromebooks to the school. And the constant need to upgrade and replace broken equipment.

Against almost every pupil having their own mobile to use at no cost to the school or council.

Use the money saved to get more and better teachers.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 11:14

Quote:

moviescot, Mon 9 Sept 10:13

Imagine the cost of these Chromebooks to the school. And the constant need to upgrade and replace broken equipment.

Against almost every pupil having their own mobile to use at no cost to the school or council.

Use the money saved to get more and better teachers.

Chrome books!
How on earth did we get through school before computers were invented?

Do schools not have library`s anymore.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 11:24

The Chromebooks are very cheap and get passed down.

The issue appears to be them being overly cautious around what can be accessed. The issue with allowing phones in certain situations is a small number will ruin it for everyone. It`s what happens with everything. It`s why you can`t have a beer at the football.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 12:31

Kids can bring phones to school.

On entering a class for a lesson, phones are deposited on the teacher`s desk for the duration.

On leaving the lesson, kids pick up their phones and can send texts or make calls on their way to the next lesson

rinse and repeat

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 14:32

Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend like
Date: Mon 9 Sep 12:31

On entering a class for a lesson, phones are deposited on the teacher`s desk for the duration.

On leaving the lesson, kids pick up their phones and can send texts or make calls on their way to the next lesson

rinse and repeat

Exactly…..end of conversation……

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 15:53

Quote:

desparado, Mon 9 Sep 14:32

Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend like
Date: Mon 9 Sep 12:31

rinse and repeat

Exactly…..end of conversation……

The problem is that it`s not 1990. We`re not still using slide rules and doing everything on a bit of paper.
Children are way better at using phones than I am for one.

If the school is unable or unwilling to provide a useful computer that can access all the information required then you get children left behind.

When I was at school there was little to no technology. Despite this some of my classrooms were not conducive to learning. A small but vocal majority spoiled it for everyone.

Mobile phones are the modern equivalent of the 3 or 4 idiots causing chaos. If used correctly phones are an excellent learning tool. Just children given the correct motivation and guidance can use phones to assist learning.

Post Edited (Mon 09 Sep 15:55)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 17:05

It`s a tricky one for sure.

Phones in the teacher`s desk - teachers will want extra pay for looking after them. Possible security concerns. Pupils getting the wrong phones deliberately or otherwise. What if they get damaged.

The chrome book access issue should be resolved by the teacher/department with IT, or they should be finding an alternative site. I don`t think it`s fair to expect pupils to have to use their phones. The vast majority will have phones but it`s not something that should be relied on.

As for leaving them at home, many will feel like they need them for the journey in case of emergencies.

Post Edited (Mon 09 Sep 17:06)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 9 Sep 17:31

One of the problem with mobile ‘phones in schools is they give irresponsible pupils the means to indulge in totally unacceptable behaviour.

Like a secondary not a million miles away where a nasty wee group started posting malicious rumours about individual staff - and other pupils not in their clique.

Ended up with Police involved.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 06:41

Moviescot - thanks for taking the time to fully explain your daughter`s unfortunate experience with her chromebook. I had originally read it as a one-off, hence my "solution."

It is a very complex issue, and in attempting to eliminate the misuse of phones in class, various governments are resorting to a total ban. Obviously, allowing them to be used as an aid to classwork is as desirable as stopping their misuse. Surely, it should not be overly difficult for pupil`s to ask their teacher`s permission when the need is a genuine, educational reason? Pupil`s caught using their phones to indulge in unacceptable behaviour should then result in their phone being confiscated for the rest of that day and their patents informed if the offence was sufficiently serious.

Post Edited (Tue 10 Sep 06:42)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 08:27

Quote:

GG Riva, Tue 10 Sep 06:41

Moviescot - thanks for taking the time to fully explain your daughter`s unfortunate experience with her chromebook. I had originally read it as a one-off, hence my "solution."

It is a very complex issue, and in attempting to eliminate the misuse of phones in class, various governments are resorting to a total ban. Obviously, allowing them to be used as an aid to classwork is as desirable as stopping their misuse. Surely, it should not be overly difficult for pupil`s to ask their teacher`s permission when the need is a genuine, educational reason? Pupil`s caught using their phones to indulge in unacceptable behaviour should then result in their phone being confiscated for the rest of that day and their patents informed if the offence was sufficiently serious.

Fortunately when my daughter had needed to use her phone she did ask and was allowed to do so. The alternative was to wait until she got home.
She herself would have preferred to use the school issued Chromebook. This is not an ideal situation.

It`s quite a difficult IT issue to not block perfectly safe sites as it only takes one perceived unsafe word to block a site.
To be fair the teachers involved tried to find out why some sites were blocked but were mostly stumped.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 09:30

When the local techie boffins got to organising pupil access to the desktop PCs they came up with a “protocol” for getting online.
The teacher was to open up, log in and note pupils name and the start time at each machine and the similar in reverse before the end of class.
Talk about not living in the real world !!!
Then they came up with a censorship system to stop the kids using naughty words when searching.
That soon came unstuck when a pupil was doing a research project on Wessex !!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 09:48

Quote:

veteraneastender, Tue 10 Sep 09:30

Talk about not living in the real world !!!
Then they came up with a censorship system to stop the kids using naughty words when searching.

Similar with work system blocks, individual sites need to be whitelisted specifically.
- complete pain when our ‘boffins’ wouldn’t allow sub-domains
bbc.co.uk was deemed to be a different site from news.bbc.co.uk :-/

Quote:

veteraneastender, Tue 10 Sep 09:30
That soon came unstuck when a pupil was doing a research project on Wessex !!!

Guessing that the poor kids living in Scunthorpe had a rough deal too…

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 10:17

Indeed - but I wanted somebody else to flag that one up !!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 12:10

There`s quite rightly a duty of care to ensure young people are protected from inappropriate content, but it`s nigh on impossible to cover. I`d imagine searching some legitimate biology questions may trigger a few concerns but surely by high school it needs accepted that you can`t protect children from everything? If the response is to have them search on their personal device then how is it any different and how would they be protected?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 17:10

Quote:

jake89, Tue 10 Sep 12:10

There`s quite rightly a duty of care to ensure young people are protected from inappropriate content, but it`s nigh on impossible to cover. I`d imagine searching some legitimate biology questions may trigger a few concerns but surely by high school it needs accepted that you can`t protect children from everything? If the response is to have them search on their personal device then how is it any different and how would they be protected?

Not only biology. My daughter had problems researching for English, Modern Studies, Physics and Maths. Especially English and Modern Studies.

She`s now in S6 doing classical studies and finds the Chromebook absolutely useless. Lots of sex and violence in Greek mythology!!!!

You can`t be blocking sites when they are trying to study for NAT 5 and Higher exams. It`s ridiculous and as has been demonstrated above it`s hard to differentiate between safe and unsafe based on picking out words
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 19:24

Quote:

moviescot, Tue 10 Sept 08:27

It`s quite a difficult IT issue to not block perfectly safe sites as it only takes one perceived unsafe word to block a site.

It shouldn`t be difficult from an IT perspective. Any good blocking software will allow sites to be whitelisted. School needs a process to facilitate this. If teachers are recommending BBC bitesize, they should be requesting all of it to be whitelisted.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 10 Sep 19:33

Quote:

fcda, Tue 10 Sept 19:24

Quote:

moviescot, Tue 10 Sept 08:27

It shouldn`t be difficult from an IT perspective. Any good blocking software will allow sites to be whitelisted. School needs a process to facilitate this. If teachers are recommending BBC bitesize, they should be requesting all of it to be whitelisted.

You`ve never worked for a council. When I worked there the IT security guy gave me less restricted internet access and part of doing that involved him telling me I might "see things you don`t want to see". Still makes me laugh to this day.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 11 Sep 08:17

I get it. It sounds like it`s not an IT issue, but maybe an IT Department issue.

So don`t just ban phones. They also need to put processes in place to support it, including to the IT Department.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Thu 12 Sep 14:40

I occasionally visit mobile phone plants and obviously you are not allowed your phone onsite. It makes a big difference in problem solving time and efficiency without the phone present. They actually do better my work life balance when you have to remove it and see how inefficient you can be without it.

I remember working in one plant where the reception secretary would have secure boxes for you to place your personal phone to ensure it was secure whilst you work in the plant. On return at the end of the day she looked exasperated. Whilst I was getting my phone from the locker I heard someone’s phone ringing from a locker with a very loud ringtone that was “mother Fkr, mother fkr” profanities for about a minute. I turned round and she told me “it’s being going off aallllllll day like that” 🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Fri 13 Sep 17:19

My son has just started high school and they need to have their phones turned off during lesson and either stored in their rucksack or put in a box at the start of the lesson. If they break the rules there are consequences. They only need phones for the sake of safety getting to and from school and if they leave the school grounds for lunch. The school is quite strict and new starts aren’t even allowed to go out of the school grounds at lunchtime.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net