DAFC.net
Home 01 October 2026 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 14:25

Was looking to buy a refurbished iPhone .. can any of you guys recommend a good company .. or maybe one to avoid .. Looking at the 15 pro .. don`t need loads of bells and whistles .. any help/advice greatly appreciated

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 14:47

Best advice mate, is to chuck it in the bin, and get a decent android wan 😘

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 14:59

Hi mate .. Its the only phone I am used to Big T .. I really only text and phone mind .. too auld for aw this streamer nonsense .. :-o))

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 15:08

Quote:

Buspasspar, Wed 30 Sept 14:59

Hi mate .. Its the only phone I am used to Big T .. I really only text and phone mind .. too auld for aw this streamer nonsense .. :-o))


Am only kidding mate 😊

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 16:01

BPP I’ve got an iPhone 12 128gb (I’ve just seen a value by a refurbished company for £85). Would that be of any interest to you?

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 16:22

buffy Hi
I actually have that option as my Granddaughter still has her 12 after she upgraded to the 16 .. I was thinking the pro models as they seem to have a better camera .. But many thanks for the kind offer ..

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 16:37

Giffgaff and back market are two places ive used for refurbished phones
Not had issues with either
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 18:48

Have a look on Amazon 🤷🏻‍♂️ they sell refurbished items in Warehouse Deals.

I got a reworked Dell laptop a few years back and has worked a dream, only issue is rubber ring round screen peeling slightly

Post Edited (Wed 30 Sep 20:26)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 19:05

Prime Day 6-7th October too.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: sintv  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 19:10

Couple of places in the Kingsgate with 2yr warranty. Sometimes personal touch is better.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 20:26

You can get them on Wowcher as well!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Refurbished iPhone
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Wed 30 Sep 20:51

I don`t like the bigger iPhone models which need a navyy`s hand to hold comfortably so went for the SE 2022 - does all I need.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net