DAFC.net
Home 17 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 I`m not with Graeme as he's withdrawn
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 11:04

If its a donkey and horse race I`m with Kate.
Hopefully she can get rid of the troughers, hanger ons, the old guard ,the perjurers need I go on.....let`s get Independence moving again...no more continuity candidates

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/fergus-ewing-how-kate-forbes-can-save-the-snp/

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/XxEeJCrzyY8sYcfo/as hes

Post Edited (Sun 05 May 22:51)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: I`m with Kate (if I had a vote)
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 11:41

Fundamentalist Christian. Just naw.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 11:59

If she puts independence at the forefront of her time in office, then aye.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 14:38

I`m pretty sure she stated before that her Christian values wouldn`t interfere with decision making.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 14:45

That must be very difficult to do.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 15:46

Not really. We`ve just lost an FM who follows a religion that has equally questionable views around homosexuals and womanhood.

For me the single biggest issue that needs dealt with is gender. Nip it in the bud now, and I don`t mean by answering "what is a woman?". We`ve had decades now of hospitals and prisons considering the needs of trans people but now it`s suddenly become a big deal. Many places now have unisex changing rooms and toilets so I don`t see the big deal. What IS a big deal is ensuring all people who need care and support are getting it so it would make more sense to focus on sorting out health and social care rather than the very niche issues experienced by a tiny minority of people.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: moviescot  
Date:   Wed 1 May 08:36

Just not Swinney. He had his chance. 4 years in charge and he was a disaster.
Kate would be a new start.
If they go Swinney then I will have no party to vote for as I can`t really stand any of the others.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 09:19

Quote:

moviescot, Wed 1 May 08:36

Just not Swinney. He had his chance. 4 years in charge and he was a disaster.
Kate would be a new start.
If they go Swinney then I will have no party to vote for as I can`t really stand any of the others.

Don`t understand why Honest John is hanging about, an additional £102,000 a year for the next 2 years then an index linked FM pension of £52,000 per year for life.....

Once again ignoring their membership to line their own pockets and keep a lid on their indiscretions.
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 1 May 09:52

You could make mercenary allegations about any MSP or any MP of any party, in fact against probably any politician anywhere in the world. `They`re only in it for the money`.

What about your pals in Alba who were so principled they switched parties while in office but didn`t give their constituents a chance to re-elect them?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 1 May 10:14

Wee Eck , don`t forget about Mr Wings Over Scotland himself, Craig Murray, who today announced he is going to stand as a candidate for George Galloway`s party. Galloway who is vehemently opposed to Scottish independence. Must be money to be made.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 10:27

Galloway is the main subject of John Crace`s political sketch in the Guardian today if you`re interested.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/apr/30/who-is-the-vainest-of-whitehall-george-galloway-just-shades-it?CMP=share_btn_url

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Wed 1 May 11:12

George Galloway may indeed be vain... but with considerable justification. His achievements greatly outweigh his faults. He may be short in stature, but he is a giant in Westminster right now. I am pretty sure he will destroy Keir Starmer`s ambition to be PM.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 11:41

What achievements?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Wed 1 May 11:51

Quote:

OzPar, Wed 1 May 11:12

George Galloway may indeed be vain... but with considerable justification. His achievements greatly outweigh his faults. He may be short in stature, but he is a giant in Westminster right now. I am pretty sure he will destroy Keir Starmer`s ambition to be PM.

Hahahaha - trying too hard mate, put the rod away

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Wed 1 May 12:44

Quote:

OzPar, Wed 1 May 11:12

Chinese whispers all the way to Australia , 🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 06:27

Well the continuity candidate honest John looking like he`s our new leader.

Devolution and the old Guard win again.

No wonder Murrell allegedly spent the members Independence fundraiser ringfenced money.

Well let's face it there was never going to be an independence campaign

The Greens 💚 in charge for the next 2 years and keeping the devolutionist party on the gravy train.

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 06:35)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 2 May 06:35

“Honest John the donkey”

You sound more like Parboiled every day

I see you quickly edited that out… getting your logins confused again?

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 06:36)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 07:08

The alternative was Labour FFS. How are Alba supporters this dense?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 08:22

https://yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2024/05/02/some-random-thoughts-about-any-leadership-race/#respond

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 08:47)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 2 May 09:05

Quote:

DBP, Thu 2 May 06:35

“Honest John the donkey”

You sound more like Parboiled every day

I see you quickly edited that out… getting your logins confused again?

Yes. That one did look like Parboiled wrote it. Tenruh is doing more to harm the independence cause than Douglas Ross. I don`t believe he has ever been anything other than a unionist.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 09:24

agreed, I can only assume the thought process is that if he can undermine and remove independence credibility from the SNP, it may split the vote to Alba and let unionist politicians through?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 09:55

Quote:

DBP, Thu 2 May 09:24

agreed, I can only assume the thought process is that if he can undermine and remove independence credibility from the SNP, it may split the vote to Alba and let unionist politicians through?

I honestly didn`t realise the power of .net when it comes to our mainstream politics.... 🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 10:40

Swinney in the frame.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 10:48

...well if everyone does a little, it becomes a lot

there`s probably a whole army of bitter unionists like parboiled/tenruh doing the same on forums up and down the land

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 10:54

Quote:

DBP, Thu 2 May 09:24

Snp don`t have any independence credibility unless you can show me otherwise, they even allegedly spent their members fundraiser for independence.
Give me one example that proves they`re committed to Independence, just one in the last 10 years....and don`t say the baby box
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 11:18

You`re confusing your governments here slightly. Holyrood exists to run devolved functions. It`s SNP MPs in Westminster who are responsible for pushing for mechanisms to be put in place to create an environment whereby Scots can vote.

In terms of what the SNP have done in Scotland/Holyrood, I`d say not too much tbh. The impressive thing is they`ve kept the lights on whilst austerity measures have been put into place.

Things like child payments, baby boxes, free bus passes have reduced poverty but I`d suggest are masking it to some extent.

Free nursery hours to me are absolutely superb. Sadly a bit too late for me but we were definitely close to my wife giving up work when our kids were younger because the majority of her pay was going on nursery fees. I think it`s brilliant that this is now available to parents and hopefully keeps people (especially mothers) in work.

Things like free prescriptions and free school meals I`m less sure about. It depends on how much this actually costs when you consider scale and savings from administration.

Alcohol, drugs and mental health I would view as failures. I`m supportive of consumption rooms and people having access to the drug that can save people who are ODing, but I`d suggest these are just treating the problem rather than solving it. I appreciate this is NOT an easy thing to solve AND that theyl key cause in all three is poverty, which the SNP have attempted to reduce through free buses, prescriptions, meals etc.

I suppose how I look at it is "what would other parties do differently?" Alba`s approach seems to be to merely take the SNP approach and do more of it (more free school meals, higher child payments etc.).
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 11:23

Quote:

jake89, Thu 2 May 11:18

You`re confusing your governments here slightly. Holyrood exists to run devolved functions. It`s SNP MPs in Westminster who are responsible for pushing for mechanisms to be put in place to create an environment whereby Scots can vote.

In terms of what the SNP have done in Scotland/Holyrood, I`d say not too much tbh. The impressive thing is they`ve kept the lights on whilst austerity measures have been put into place.

Things like child payments, baby boxes, free bus passes have reduced poverty but I`d suggest are masking it to some extent.

Free nursery hours to me are absolutely superb. Sadly a bit too late for me but we were definitely close to my wife giving up work when our kids were younger because the majority of her pay was going on nursery fees. I think it`s brilliant that this is now available to parents and hopefully keeps people (especially mothers) in work.

Things like free prescriptions and free school meals I`m less sure about. It depends on how much this actually costs when you consider scale and savings from administration.

Alcohol, drugs and mental health I would view as failures. I`m supportive of consumption rooms and people having access to the drug that can save people who are ODing, but I`d suggest these are just treating the problem rather than solving it. I appreciate this is NOT an easy thing to solve AND that theyl key cause in all three is poverty, which the SNP have attempted to reduce through free buses, prescriptions, meals etc.

I suppose how I look at it is "what would other parties do differently?" Alba`s approach seems to be to merely take the SNP approach and do more of it (more free school meals, higher child payments etc.).

Thanks for the above comments, but my question related to what the SNP has achieved in furthering the cause to independence

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 11:33)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 11:32

Quote:

DBP, Thu 2 May 10:48

everyone does a little, it becomes a lot

there`s probably a whole army of bitter unionists like parboiled/tenruh doing the same on forums up and down the land

What do you think caused the 50,000+ ex SNP members to leave the party.
Whatcould have been achieved if they had been kept on side?

Actually what do you think caused their leaving the SNP? They`re maybe all Unionists now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: moviescot  
Date:   Thu 2 May 12:15

Quote:

jake89, Thu 2 May 11:18

Hi Jake. I can`t help you with the free school meals but I can give you context on the free prescriptions administration.
Prior to free prescriptions I worked in the Grampian health dept which checked all the prescriptions before paying pharmacists.
So the department consisted of 7 full time employees and I think 2/3 part-timers. We had to check all the prescriptions to make sure that all the free prescriptions were genuine. A very time consuming job. If one was spotted then not only did the pharmacist not receive payment but we had to attempt to track down the person who wrongly said they were entitled to a free prescriptions. We were never able to always track them down.
Now for context the same department now consists of one full time employee and one occasional part timer.
I assume that this would be replicated across all the health areas. A considerable saving on wages etc
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 12:32

I think the problem is that many devolved policies have become such an accepted part of life in Scotland that people forget they are peculiar to this part of the UK.

Watching Debate Night on BBC Scotland last night many people in the audience seemed confused over the control the SG had. There were a lot of comments about `the cost of living`. Do they think Holyrood was responsible for covid, the increase in interest rates and world oil prices? Of course the opposition parties were churning out their usual sound- bites about 17 years of chaos with no mention of the fact that the electorate had backed the SNP in every election during that time.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 12:36

Free prescriptions were introduced in 2011
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 12:38

Tenruh, had those fifty thousand not left the party then it`s likely many of the remaining seventy thousand would have.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 12:53

`Free prescriptions were introduced in 2011`

What`s your point?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Thu 2 May 13:17

Free prescriptions, Uni fees, and council tax freeze for Morningsiders and all the other wealthy areas.

SNP Tartan Tories indeed

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 2 May 13:53

https://www.radiotimesmoney.com/news/paul-lewis/benefits-are-better-north-of-the-border-in-scotland/
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Thu 2 May 14:35

Do they think Holyrood was responsible for covid, the increase in interest rates and world oil prices?

Watching FMQs today and people seem to think that Westminster is responsible.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 14:40

Tenruh, this thread relates to SNP in Holyrood. Holyrood can`t do heehaw about independence as it`s not a devolved matter.

Parboiled, whilst I agree I`d seek to review who benefits from freebies, as has been helpfully highlighted further up, the cost may be minimal as a result of reducing the admin burden.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 15:36

Kate`s done a runner and now there`s a second candidate see below

Looks like there is at least one second candidate called Graeme McCormick prepared to force the skint BuSNP into a contest!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 16:30

Graeme McCormick

2nd May 2024 at 4:21 am

Hi Iain,

I think I’m the SNP member trying to get in the ballot paper for the leadership contest.

It’s hard but from a standing start yesterday i already have 40 nominations and others on the way. I reckon I’ve just about cleared the 20 branch threshold but will not take anything for granted.

Could you please circulate amongst Salvo members ? If they are SNP members , I’d be grateful if they email me on t1feu@hotmail.com and I can arrange for them to sign the nomination form.

Yours for Scotland

Graeme
[IP address logged]
 Re: I`m with Graeme (if I had a vote)
Date:   Thu 2 May 16:35

And the sun will set tonight over a Jockland still wrapped in the loving embrace of its neighbour and benefactor, as it has for centuries, and will forever…🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 17:10

A candidacy vote isn`t expensive. What it does though is elongate the process.

Is BuSNP a typo or just your latest nickname for the SNP, Tenruh?

Also, you`re not called Iain and Graeme isn't an MSP.

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 17:14)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 17:44

Quote:

jake89, Thu 2 May 17:10

A candidacy vote isn`t expensive. What it does though is elongate the process.

Is BuSNP a typo or just your latest nickname for the SNP, Tenruh?

Also, you`re not called Iain and Graeme isn`t an MSP.

What you mentioned above was not my typo, it`s text written by someone else.

You don`t need to be an official. you just need the required members votes to get on the ballet. 100 members from the minimum of 20 branches.

He`ll probably find himself suspended by the party by Monday.

I think he`s frustrated by the party, he`s a strong advocate of Land taxation and the conference topics committee won`t allow it to be debated.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 18:07

He SHOULD be suspended. He`s an absolute bell end who hates the SNP 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 18:51

If Stephen Flynn couldn`t enter the contest because he isn`t an MSP, how can `Graeme`?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 19:04

He couldn`t be FM but he could be leader of the SNP. However in practice the position really needs to be held by the same person if the SNP are in power.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 19:45

A time-waster then.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 20:08

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 2 May 19:45

A time-waster then.

Yet Tenruh`s candidate of choice. Read into that what you will.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 21:56

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Thu 2 May 19:04

He couldn`t be FM but he could be leader of the SNP. However in practice the position really needs to be held by the same person if the SNP are in power.

The next 2 years will have the Greens 💚 in power then from 2026 its going to be a Unionist coalition.

So sad really as the last 10 years with all the opportunities the SNP had they`ve blown it for personal greed rather than serving the people who put faith in them.

Post Edited (Thu 02 May 21:57)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 21:59

Quote:

jake89, Thu 2 May 20:08

Quote:

A time-waster then.

Guy`s was Humza your candidate of choice?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 22:25

I didn`t really have a candidate of choice. Initially I favoured Kate Forbes until she bad-mouthed her fellow ministers. I thought that was a serious lack of judgement unbecoming a future FM.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 23:47

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 2 May 22:25

I didn`t really have a candidate of choice. Initially I favoured Kate Forbes until she bad-mouthed her fellow ministers. I thought that was a serious lack of judgement unbecoming a future FM.

She wasn`t wrong though ...🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 23:48

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 2 May 21:59

Quote:

Quote:

A time-waster then.

I`d probably have gone with Forbes but would prefer someone like Maree Todd tbh.

Your boy Graeme would last about 5 minutes in Holyrood.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Fri 3 May 05:38

Quote:

jake89, Thu 2 May 23:48

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A time-waster then.

I`d probably have gone with Forbes but would prefer someone like Maree Todd tbh.

That’s 4 minutes longer than tenruh lasts in bed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 May 06:12

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A time-waster then.

Think he`ll know that Jake.

He, like many other ex and remaining members realise they have no say whatsoever since all controls were sneakily removed from the them.

If he gets the required support from the members it`s a good kick in the goolies to their leaders.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 May 06:17

Quote:

Back_oh_the_net, Fri 3 May 05:38

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A time-waster then.

That’s 4 minutes longer than tenruh lasts in bed

Praise in deed BOTN....thanks for the praise.
I`m at an age now where I spend more time in the bathroom than the love ❤️ zone.

Post Edited (Fri 03 May 06:17)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 May 07:43

Tenruh, the guy isn`t making any sort of point. He`s appears to be neuro divergent and in need of some support if it isn`t already in place. Now THAT is an area the SNP and wider Westminster government are failing on.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 3 May 23:37

Quote:

Parboiled, Thu 2 May 13:17

Free prescriptions, Uni fees, and council tax freeze for Morningsiders and all the other wealthy areas.

SNP Tartan Tories indeed

I could point you in the direction of the nearest A&E if you want. That`s a serious head injury you`ve had
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 19:18

Graeme McCormick – a retired solicitor who has served as Convener of SNP’s Dumbarton branch – was at the All Under One Banner march in Glasgow on Saturday seeking to gather the required support to stand for leader.

It is understood McCormick believes he is very likely to receive the 100 nominations from at least 20 SNP branches before the Monday deadline.”

McCormick previously highlighted in an exclusive interview with The National that he felt the route to independence lay in international treaties – a motion for which was rejected at last year’s conference, where he also unsuccessfully ran for SNP president.

The activist still appears to believe this route is the way forward for independence.

In a letter to The National, McCormick said he wishes to stand because “I know of no potential candidate who is prepared to call an early Holyrood election”.

“Central to the campaign is that a majority vote will result in the SNP MPs being instructed to dissolve the union, establish the sovereign government of Scotland, advise the UN that the union is ended and that Scotland will adhere to the terms of the Vienna Convention on the dissolution of a former state,” he wrote.

“Under international law, this is the “how” of delivering our nation statehood.”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 21:01

He does realise that only independent countries can sign international treaties?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 21:30

Quote:

jake89, Sun 5 May 21:01

He does realise that only independent countries can sign international treaties?

Jake It would break your heart if Scotland gained independence.

The guys shown more initiative over the last 5 days than the whole of the SNP have in 10 years

Post Edited (Sun 05 May 21:33)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 21:41

Prior to the management (Robertson) removing the members powers the campaign for a new leader would take 18 weeks....with members scrutiny removed they've ended up with a continuity candidate and they haven't learnt from that mistake as they're trying to replace him with another.

Looks like protectionism to me.

https://www.facebook.com/share/NQYsgMCX9hfHH7j4/

Post Edited (Sun 05 May 21:52)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 21:57

Here`s a challenge for you, Tenruh. Explain how international treaties can be set by a non-independent nation to become independent.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 22:10

Quote:

jake89, Sun 5 May 21:57

Here`s a challenge for you, Tenruh. Explain how international treaties can be set by a non-independent nation to become independent.

Couldn`t explain it, no idea about the formalities only interested in independence the technical issues are for the politician`s and the legal profession.

What I don`t understand, though, is how you can voluntarily join a union but you cannot exit it without permission from the other party.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 22:22

Because Scotland didn`t voluntarily join. Some rich bastards got a bit richer by selling Scotland down the river.

I agree with you though, it shouldn`t be this hard. The UK left Europe without even a binding vote.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 22:44

Graeme McCormick after a discussion with Swinney pulls out of the race for leader of the SNP although he reached the threshold to force a vote

Post Edited (Mon 06 May 05:58)
[IP address logged]
 Re: I`m not with Graeme as he's withdrawn
Topic Originator: Tad Allagash  
Date:   Sun 5 May 23:26

‘The UK left Europe without even a binding vote.’

And the UK joined the Common Market in 1973 before ANY vote, binding or otherwise.

It SHOULD be hard for politicians of the day to do anything, particularly something that could be irreversible.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 06:04

Once again the management of the SNP close down debate on who and who cannot decide policy.

Surely it should be the membership who decides the leadership outcome.

Now we have another example where the party`s been captured.

Will this has-been be any better than the last time or is he just the next continuity candidate ?

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ZPKWM69oUwthBKZE/

https://youtu.be/6V1K9pMlimE?si=PXCh0t4EBahTWMAF

Ever get the feeling the members are being cheated ?

Post Edited (Mon 06 May 06:15)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 09:37

Ask your man Graeme these questions Tenruh. He`s the one that made the decision not to stand. No doubt he`ll just be another trougher now though.
If the party has been captured then it`s because all those who left to set up Alba were so meekly seen off the premises. If they couldn`t even fight for their party how could they ever be trusted to fight for the nation .

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 10:05

It`s amazing how this guy turned from hero to villain in such a short time. Some of these comments on facebook show there are some extremely nasty individuals in the anti-SNP faction.

It`s always good to hear The Who though!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 10:11

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Mon 6 May 09:37

Ask your man Graeme these questions Tenruh. He`s the one that made the decision not to stand. No doubt he`ll just be another trougher now though.
If the party has been captured then it`s because all those who left to set up Alba were so meekly seen off the premises. If they couldn`t even fight for their party how could they ever be trusted to fight for the nation .

Firstly Graeme I don`t know from Adam. Secondly 50,000+ have left the SNP, Alba has around 7,000 members so that`s not Alba`s problem.
I cannot speak for anyone else, but for clarification I left the SNP prior to Alba forming, the reasons for leaving was twofold, the political power that the membership enjoyed was undemocratically removed from them and secondly although not an angel the false allegations by senior officials of the party to jail an innocent man sat uneasy with me also.
Are you a member of the party TWHK ? If so what are you doing to change things or are you on the payroll?
[IP address logged]
 Re: I`m not with Graeme as he`s withdrawn
Date:   Mon 6 May 11:44

Graeme stood down to support Swinney. He got his fleeting moment of attention and that`s all he wanted. I hope he passes on his explanation of how to raise international treaties from Holyrood though...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 13:59

It must have been a stitch-up - Ross and Sarwar say so!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 15:32

So the great Forward to the Past new leader installed himself, no opposition, no rival allowed, no vote..
All he needs is bit of hair on his baldy napper and a wee moustache …

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 15:51

…”we need to stop shouting at other” says the baldy bawbag who yelps his heid aff at opponents when they are speaking and claps like a demented seal looking for his dinner

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 16:20

What he said was literate, unlike your quote.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Mon 6 May 17:56

Quote:

Parboiled, Mon 6 May 15:32

So the great Forward to the Past new leader installed himself, no opposition, no rival allowed, no vote..

The only thing you missed is killing 6 million Jews, gays, disabled people but don’t stop your comparisons.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 18:19

Aur quite an embarrassing and ill thought out post by Parboiled.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Mon 6 May 19:10

Quote:

Parboiled, Mon 6 May 15:32

Now comparing Scottish politicians to Hitler 🤦🏻‍♂️ any chance of doing something with this cretin admin? Or can we all just say as we please with zero consequences? 🤔
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 May 19:49

Godwin`s law alive and well with Parboiled 🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 May 07:39

Apologies, that was a step too far. Swinney will not of course cement his grip on the party by bumping off potential rivals.

He is though guilty of the most honking hypocrisy - he laments the polarisation of politics and calls for civility. A bit rich from someone who has been shouting at opponents in Holyrood to drown them out or disrupt them for about 20 years...

A good few hypocrites on here as well, latent and blatant anti Semitism tossing words such as Holocaust and genocide around like confetti

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 May 07:50

Amazing thing the search feature. Can you give examples of people on this thread inappropriately mentioning the Holocaust or genocide?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 May 08:44

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 7 May 07:39

Apologies, that was a step too far. Swinney will not of course cement his grip on the party by bumping off potential rivals.

He is though guilty of the most honking hypocrisy - he laments the polarisation of politics and calls for civility. A bit rich from someone who has been shouting at opponents in Holyrood to drown them out or disrupt them for about 20 years...

A good few hypocrites on here as well, latent and blatant anti Semitism tossing words such as Holocaust and genocide around like confetti

Ha ha, apologies in the first paragraph and a kick in the ⚽️ ⚽️ in the last paragraph 😅
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 May 10:28

`He is though guilty of the most honking hypocrisy - he laments the polarisation of politics and calls for civility. A bit rich from someone who has been shouting at opponents in Holyrood to drown them out or disrupt them for about 20 years...`

Pot.., kettle..., black...when you consider some of the posts on here from the most divisive and prejudiced contributor to this Forum.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 May 12:25

Don’t congratulate your other half tenruh - not a good look
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Tue 7 May 16:56

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 7 May 07:39

Now hiding behind anti-semitism. Classic right winger bollocks
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Wed 8 May 00:30

For me, Parbroiled is like the wave-particule duality: Is he an abysmal troll or simply a space cadet? Genuinely curious.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net