DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Falkirk
Topic Originator: Football_Par  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 15:52

Who`s looking forward to this then :)

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Falkirk
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:06

Dreading the game
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:13

3-0 to Falkirk.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:23

Nope

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmanout  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:26

Will be a huge test of character for the players, the second half against Livi was truly dreadful. There cannot be a repeat.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:29

Momentum is with Falkirk unfortunately. I reckon we could get an absolute doing off them. 4 nil Falkirk and protests post match….
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par4ages  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:49

Falkirk not lost a league game in over a year qualified in the league cup we have lost 4 out of 5 and looked absolutely woeful……..1 - 0 Pars you have to dream

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARadise  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:51

Next to no chance of winning, everyone’s writing us off including ourselves and based off the bbc sport Scotland team on Friday night Falkirk are better than Brazil and will pi55 the league apparently… would make it very very sweet if we put those Grangemouth mutants back in their box

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 16:54

If we want any chance of winning, then the clubs are going to escalate some of these loan signings and give the whole club a lift.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:11

Still unsure on if Im going to attend this or not to be honest. Completely disengaged with the club and the football at the minute and at £22 its really questionable as to whether it is worth it or not…..
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:12

Thought Falkirk played well and deserved to beat Queens Park but they didn’t set the world alight with their performance and ended up hanging on in the end.

If we can take the positives from first half performance against Livingston and we have Kane back in the first team, I think we’ve got a real chance of winning.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:14

Having watched the Livi highlights there wasn`t much in it till the second goal , question is are F***irk better than Livi ?
As with most championship games first goal will be huge, they score first and early could be a long game, we somehow score first,hopefully we can hangon while they get more desperate.
This result could be more important to our season and how it goes , than Fal***k

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:28

4-1 Pars

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ahoy!Ahoy!  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:38

Not looking forward to it, in the slightest. Fear we could be on the end of a drubbing with a toxic atmosphere aimed towards the board and management.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:50

0 - 0 Draw to the Pars 👍🙏

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NW 1966  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 17:59

Yes, I`m looking forward to it, because we`re going to win.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 18:01

I fear we could be having a situation of a heavy half time loss. I cannot bear to hear their support giving us pelters and would probably head home to kick the doorstop dug. 😂
However I live in hope and look forward to enjoying the entertainment unfold.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 18:13

Is that corners, Hudza?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 18:16

There aren`t many folk who make money by betting on football matches. No doubt we`re on a poor run, while our opponents have been on a good one, so their tails will be up and they`ll think they can win, but it`s a funny old game, as Jimmy Greaves always liked to remind us,

I agree with those who said the first goal could be crucial, I`m reminded of our win v Dundee United last season. Few Pars fans gave us much chance but we skelped them good and proper. There will be a decent crowd and a good atmosphere. Our players will be well up for it.

The players - and we, the fans - have to believe we can win it.

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Tue 06 Aug 18:16)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 19:57

I`m looking forward to it, 1st game this season and hoping for a decent performance and a victory. Got to be better than going on this forum. This place has been toxic for most of the summer
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 20:48

“Derby” game, form less important more who’s up for it the most I think we’ll battle to a draw
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Higgys Mohawk  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 20:56

If Falkirk score early I can see us falling to a heavy defeat. Won’t take much for the atmosphere to turn toxic.

Let’s hope there are some exciting loans announced on Thursday to give the place a lift.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 20:59

If the players can`t get up for this one, they shouldn`t be here. Looking forward to bursting the invincibles bubble.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsloyal98  
Date:   Tue 6 Aug 21:23

Would be the most Pars thing ever for us to go out, perform and absolutely gub them whilst we’ve been absolutely rotten for weeks and a basket case off the field. Ultimately that win would do wonders for morale but feel it would like only paper over the huge cracks

We love Dunfermline We do!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 7 Aug 00:02

Without a gung-ho mentality instilled, I honestly feel the worst.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Wed 7 Aug 06:03

I think the first goal is important. Unfortunately we struggle to get the first goal. I fear the worst for Saturday.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Wed 7 Aug 12:19

First Goal !!! we struggle to get any goal , need to get our shooting boots on and try at least to hit the target. COYP

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 7 Aug 14:18

First goal massive, if we get it fancy we’ll get at least a point. If they get it it’s curtains. Just have to hope if they get it, it’s not early as could be a bit of a doing.

I trust mcpake will have studied falkirk, how they are set and play and then will have chosen the same old formation as always and just hope we can hang on and maybe nick one.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net