DAFC.net
Home 04 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Club Investment Update
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 14:51

From COWS :-

It is now several weeks since DAFC Fussball GmbH signalled their intention to seek new investors to take on the management and running of the football club.

This process is progressing at pace and the level of interest and calibre of potential investor is encouraging. Several groups have signed Non-Disclosure Agreements to allow them to carry out in-depth analysis of the opportunity.

We have to respect the confidentiality of these interested parties throughout this process, however, we do intend to update supporters further once we are in a position to do so as we are aware of how important this topic is to you.

It is important to note that DAFC Fussball GmbH, Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Ltd and Pars United CIC are working collaboratively on this process to ensure that any new investor is well positioned to build upon the strong foundations that are in place and to help realise the great potential of our club.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Club Investment Update
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 15:08

Sounds encouraging…

What an opportunity we missed in 2014.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buster_Brown  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 15:39

It does sound encouraging. Some of them must like what they see after the initial enquiry but I`m also wary that others will probably just be tyre kickers

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bannerpar  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 16:32

While there is nothing set in stone in that statement it`s the most positive piece of news from the club this year.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dafc96  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 17:01

I think investment needs to be prioritised a bit more, yes I think investing in youth can only better us in the future, but short term invest where we need to, invest in the first team and get a team on the park that is going to get us where we want to be and this will attract youngsters who we can train from a young age, and if we keep them fine or sell them on then it’s win win.

Post Edited (Fri 04 Oct 17:01)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 17:03

We need to get new owners on board first. It`ll be up to them how they spend their money.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 17:21

Defo a positive, no idea on timescales but would be great to see new owners in by the end of the year, particularly if we needed to change things to stay up.

Given our league position it feels very much like nailing jelly to a wall in terms of what the club is actually worth.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 17:35

There`s only a few posters on this planet who could find a negative in this news.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: TommyR  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 17:44

When I win the euros tonight we`re going back to the premiership!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 4 Oct 18:16

Quote:

TommyR, Fri 4 Oct 17:44

When I win the euros tonight we`re going back to the premiership!

I actually just put a line on for that sole reason. I`m not that into money or material possessions but it would be good to have money to waste on The Pars
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net