DAFC.net
Home 18 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Player availability tomorrow
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 18 Oct 17:57

From the manager`s preview :-

Kieran Ngwenya is now fully back with another week’s training under his belt and Kyle Benedictus will be in the squad tomorrow. Dapo Mebude will most likely be given another week to recover from the gash on his foot sustained early into his home debut against Kelty Hearts but Sam Fisher is back after Covid. Doubts remain over the availability of keeper Tobi Oluwayemi and striker Lewis McCann. James added:-

“Tobi, he’s been training, he’s been doing well, so if there’s no reaction then we’ll hopefully have Toby available tomorrow as well, we’ll wait and see. Tobi and Lewis, they’re probably the only two that we’re waiting on. Obviously Dapo’s got the cut to his shin, so just because of where it is, it’s how long? It’s a superficial injury and it’s disappointing for Dapo, but he’ll probably miss this weekend and hopefully it’s closed over well enough to get him back training next week.``

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Player availability tomorrow
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Fri 18 Oct 18:15

Bit gutted as with McCann out it gives dapo a chance to stake his claim but obviously he’s now out this week and not close to match fit.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 18 Oct 18:22

I wonder at your ability to have a pop at McCann even when he`s not available for selection. It strikes me as quite an unhealthy obsession you have.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Fri 18 Oct 20:24

Weird, a player is out so a possible replacement in that position has a chance to stake a claim and somehow I have an obsession?

If Dapo is half decent and has any end product whatsoever who else do you think would drop out to accommodate him?

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 18 Oct 20:28

KRH was a popular choice last week. Don`t you read other folk`s posts?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net