DAFC.net
Home 16 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Betting Site Advice
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 17 Nov 00:43

Hi guys hope you're all well.

I've got into my corner betting and BTTS/O 2.5 market (not the combined bet that Betfair does as you can't put them in an acca).

The downside is these markets seem to be less common and the reviews for some of the sites are terrible.

Has anyone used Tony Bet? Their range of markets are huge but their Trust Pilot rating is abysmal although most of the reviews for betting sites seem bad and relate to late payouts.

Does anyone have any recommendations outside of Betfair/Bet365/Paddy Power/Lads/WH/Betway/BetFred/MCBookie/888 Bet/Sky Bet/NoviBet/NetBet.

Main concern is obviously getting paid when I hit a winner in those markets. Any advice appreciated! Thanks all!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Betting Site Advice
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 18 Nov 15:52

I`m wary of veering off the main ones now. I put a pre-season antepost treble on Moplay last year.£20 on Cove(7/2),Dundee Utd(9/4),Liverpool(11/4).Company went bust halfway through the season and all I got was my £20 back-I knew from that point on it was guaranteed to come in :(
I`m sure with shorter term bets you will be alright though but I just use the some of the ones you mentioned and Corals.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 18 Nov 17:41

Thanks mate. I appreciate your post.

Yeah thats what I was worried about. I always try and read the reviews and check the Ts & Cs but its hard going. With NetBet I clocked their deposit promo was a bit poop so I swerved it but I had a winner and missed that withdrawals over £500 have a withdrawal fee of 1.5% so I need to factor that in. I've only ever had two bets with them, the first was a loser and the 2nd a reasonable winner and when I went to have a bet with them today I could only put a bet of 25% of the stake of my winner yesterday. Hoping thats a one off and not a sign that you get restricted that quickly. They may have just been reducing their exposure I guess if other people had the same bet in mind.

TonyBet seem to be a part of BetssOn which is a relief but have a really onerous KYC system where you have to send screenshots of your PayPal account to prove the deposit method. The good news is their returns don't seem too bad time wise.

I'd definitely prefer to bet with the big guns but getting corners and btts/2.5 goals bets on are actually quite difficult in a lot of games.b
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 18 Nov 17:41

Oh and sorry to read about your bet getting stiffed!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Thu 26 Nov 16:25

On the bet-builder on Bet365 - can always combine the corners and goals bets.

The ONLY bet I see them not offering is `Rangers to score a penalty` in league matches

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 26 Nov 22:03

Cheers Lux unfortunately bet365 have limited me for kicking the @rse out of their horse racing promo and I've found companies that do the bet builder option like bet365 and betfair tend to have terrible and odds and also sometimes treat the combined bet as a multiple and don't allow you to add the bet build as a multiple.

It looks like netbet are reliable and also offer decent odds (compared to Tony Bet at least) on this bet so I think I'm sorted but do appreciate the recommendation.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net