DAFC.net
Home 16 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Murray Foote the Unionist who wrote the Vow
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 15:25

Is now in charge of nuSNP

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/23742325.murray-foote-called-snp-police-probe-grotesque-party-boss/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Murray Foote the Unionist who wrote the Vow
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 14:44

Annual accounts published. No mention of appeal for Indy fund, no mention of money donated, no mention of where it went..it’s if it never existed.

OK Mr Foote, still think police investigation is “grotesque “?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 16:38

The accounts have been audited by an independent firm of accountants. Neither they nor their predecessors seemed to notice £600k `going missing` as the media like to describe it. What point are you actually making?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 17:00

Wait till they look at this UK government`s accounts!

Tents all over the place!🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 17:24

"Inadvertently " seems to be the word of the day!🤔🤬🤬🤬
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 18:37

The cost of this Police investigation must surely exceed £600k by now. It`s a pity the Police haven`t been as diligent in investigating the cash for honours king charles has been involved in, or the bags of 3 million euros in cash getting delivered to his charity by a Qatari Sheikh, or the hundreds of thousands in donations given to the Conservative Party by someone part of a huge money laundering scandal, or from Russian oligarchs. There doesn`t seem to be much appetite for these investigations, strangely.....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 21:23

Topic Originator: red-star-par
Date: Thu 24 Aug 18:37

The cost of this Police investigation must surely exceed £600k by now. It`s a pity the Police haven`t been as diligent in investigating the cash for honours king charles has been involved in, or the bags of 3 million euros in cash getting delivered to his charity by a Qatari Sheikh, or the hundreds of thousands in donations given to the Conservative Party by someone part of a huge money laundering scandal, or from Russian oligarchs. There doesn`t seem to be much appetite for these investigations, strangely.....

Spot on RSP .. Meanwhile :-

Rishi Sunak failed to declare that his wife Akshata Murty had an interest in a childcare company - Koru Kids - which was set to benefit from changes made in this year`s budget. He has been found to have confused his obligations as a minister and separate requirements all MPs must follow.

Tents outside his door .. eh naw

Post Edited (Thu 24 Aug 21:25)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 22:05

Weird how many Tories are forgetful...

I suppose I can always use that excuse if I forget to declare my full taxable income to HMRC. If it`s good enough for our MPs...
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 08:45

Quote:

jake89, Thu 24 Aug 22:05

Weird how many Tories are forgetful...

I suppose I can always use that excuse if I forget to declare my full taxable income to HMRC. If it`s good enough for our MPs...

Should try it Jake, Zahawi seems to have achieved that!🤬
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net