DAFC.net
Home 15 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 06:21

Two weeks before Sturgeon resigned Humza withdraws his action with the Nursery in Dundee....coincidence?

Everything single Fife councillor campaigned for the "continuity candidate " so much for their judgement......

Who`s pulling the Strings?

I`m with Humza

https://wingsoverscotland.com/marking-time/

Post Edited (Mon 29 Apr 06:49)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 07:05

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 08:45

Away today apparently

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:03

He’s “considering resigning”

Yoons hoping he won’t, such an utter plonker is an asset…

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:13

It`ll be another Yousaf style candidate that the membership will elect and it will have to be someone that the Greens can get along with. Had those who fled the party and joined Alba stuck around and fought for their beliefs then perhaps another type of leader could have been elected.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:15

Ps.. only this eejit would talk like that. Do it or don’t, not interested in your ruddy angst.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:17

It`ll be John Swinney who comes in.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:23

Quote:

jake89, Mon 29 Apr 07:05

https://youtu.be/cyyNvGkZuaI?si=_FF-yPTENeGLA_W-
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 09:33

Quote:

jake89, Mon 29 Apr 09:17

It`ll be John Swinney who comes in.

It`s really up to the Greens 💚 who it`ll be .
Pick the wrong (Forbes) person and we`ll be back where we are the now.

Jenny Gilruth and her wife fancy giving it a bash.

https://www.facebook.com/share/akJVRqLfktGaGxds/

Post Edited (Mon 29 Apr 09:36)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 10:45

It`s hard to see how anything other than a Holyrood election can get us out of having a lame duck adminstration now for the next two years. On the basis that no party would win a majority you`d have to hope that a Labour/Lib Dem coalition would have the numbers as the other parties are too far apart on too many issues. I mean look at Alba, supposedly focused on independence. Yet they had two provisos for supporting the SNP and only one of them had anything to do with independence.

Post Edited (Mon 29 Apr 10:47)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 11:15

I think we`re seeing what it must be like in England. No-one wants the Tories, but the alternatives are pretty bland.

Can only comment based on what I`ve seen in Fife under the Labour/Tories but they seemed to "lose" half a million down the sofa at one point, which doesn`t fill me with confidence! The roads are worse than ever, the HSCP is in crisis, there`s now an emergency declared on housing too.

Tories are obviously a no-no. I`d go as far as saying anyone who votes for them must be insane.

Lib Dems would be coalition only as they`re not popular enough.

Greens have just put themselves out of jobs.

SNP need to get their house in order. If people don`t believe in the leadership they should step down/defect.

Alba may as well pack up now if there`s an election as they`ll have no MSPs and later on in the year will have no MPs either.

An election now could result in a backlash for Labour so I`m not convinced they`d get as many seats as they might hope and would definitely need to go into a coalition. Lib Dems may still lack enough seats to get a majority. Same with the Tories. It may end up being a minority administration or a Lab/SNP coalition, which both have said no to.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 11:16

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Mon 29 Apr 10:45

It`s hard to see how anything other than a Holyrood election can get us out of having a lame duck adminstration now for the next two years. On the basis that no party would win a majority you`d have to hope that a Labour/Lib Dem coalition would have the numbers as the other parties are too far apart on too many issues. I mean look at Alba, supposedly focused on independence. Yet they had two provisos for supporting the SNP and only one of them had anything to do with independence.

There would still be another election in 2026 so it could be Lab/Lib until then. Almost like a test run for the election in 26.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 11:18

Galloway!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 11:53

Quote:

OzPar, Mon 29 Apr 11:18

Galloway!

Dumfries !!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 12:20

Goodbye continuity candidate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-scotland-68918348
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 12:20

Who would you like as FM, Tenruh?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 12:25

Self pitying mush, tears.

Brian Taylor on the telly, a simpering SNP fanboy, he was greeting when Salmond
resigned so hanky oot for him next

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 12:36

Labour/Lib Dem

Couldn’t think of much worse!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 12:48

Quote:

jake89, Mon 29 Apr 12:20

Who would you like as FM, Tenruh?

Fergus Ewing

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-twist/
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 13:41

John Swinney is odds-on favourite to be SNP leader and Ladbrokes have closed their book on it.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 14:07

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 29 Apr 13:41

John Swinney is odds-on favourite to be SNP leader and Ladbrokes have closed their book on it.

Surely not Eck, he was the leader 20 years ago and was a donkey then.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 14:16

These are facts, Tenruh. Swinney has confirmed he has some serious thinking to do about standing for the leadership.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 14:24

People may mock Swinney but he`s a solid choice. I doubt he`ll come forward though. He just wants to retire.

Fergus Ewing didn`t put his hat in the ring last time and likely won`t again. Kate Forbes would spend most of her time being picked on by the media because she`s a woman and believes in Christian values (you know, the ones people who never go to church keep complaining are being eroded...).

Neil Gray isn`t a bad MSP but he doesn`t strike me as a confident leader.

To be honest, I think an election could be an interesting one if it ends up with that. I`d genuinely like to see if an alternative like Alba could conjure up some decent candidates rather than just ex-SNPers.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 14:56

Ha ha ha

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-feral-ferret/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 15:16

Quote:

Tenruh, Mon 29 Apr 14:56

Ha ha ha

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-feral-ferret/

???

They didn`t say they wouldn`t support the government. They said they wouldn`t support the FM.

The Greens can support SNP bills if they so wish but the key detail is they will no longer have sign off. The Bute House agreement was flawed in the sense it effectively gave 50/50 say to a party with a handful of MSPs.

The biggest issue the Scottish people will now face is 2 years of petty bickering as Tories and Red Tories vote down everything just to be awkward. Watch as they vote down the National Care Service whilst whining about the state of Social Care in Scotland. I really wish people would pay more attention to what their local MSP is doing in Holyrood.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 15:50

Don`t you just love opposition politicians decrying 17 years of SNP government imposed on the people of Scotland, completely ignoring the fact that they won the majority of seats in each of the four elections held during that time!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 16:26

Pretty sure they only won a majority of the seats in one of those elections.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 16:46

I meant they won more seats than any other party. The Holyrood voting system is designed to prevent a single party from having an overall majority but the opposition parties like to imply that whoever wins most seats doesn`t have popular support.

Labour are also performing contortions today explaining why the SNP should call an election if they change leader although this didn`t happen when Mark Drakeford resigned as Welsh FM recently.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 17:20

There`s no logic in UK politics anymore. Just sheer pettiness.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 17:30

Thr SNP won more seats in the last Fife council election, but the unionist parties got together and took control of the region. The same thing happened àlso in Aberdeen .

Wouldn`t surprise me if it happens in the next Holyrood election.

What grinds my gears is the Holyrood list process where Murdo Fraser has been elected since the Parliaments regional list since 1999 but never won a constituency seat.

https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,scottish-greens-issue-warning-to-the-next-first-minister

Post Edited (Mon 29 Apr 17:54)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 18:04

It`s exactly what will happen. I quite like our local Lib Dems but the stink around A-CH is very strong, especially with the ongoing allegations of bullying, cover-ups and a member of staff attempting to take their own life, all.of which have been brushed under the carpet according to their ex-chief officer.

Labour getting into bed with the Tories in Holyrood would kill them in the next election though. It would be like when the Libs went with the Tories. Unforgivable.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 21:57

Douglas Ross really is dense. He`s said in his statement that nationalists should give up on independence . 😂

I`m a big fan of the more representative voting system in Scotland but it`s a shame it results in no marks like Ross and Kerr ending up milking the taxpayer.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 22:08

https://x.com/bgatesisapyscho/status/1785010686336307591?s=46
Good riddance!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bletchley_Par  
Date:   Mon 29 Apr 22:18

Great to see the racist gone.

He as waved the WHHHHHHite flag.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 05:40

Glad to see the back of Humza in all honesty. Unimpressive record as a minister and both he and Forbes should never have been anywhere near the post of First Minister.

Swinney would be the obvious choice to come in until the next Scottish election, but as has been stated, he has wanted to retire for quite some time. Some have mentioned Fergus Ewing but he`s another oldie and I would reckon the next longer term leader needs to be somebody younger. Angus Robertson is an MSP these days and could be another potential "caretaker" until the next election.

Some have said that Stephen Flynn fancies shifting to Holyrood and I reckon he would be a pretty solid choice, however I would rather see Joanna Cherry make the jump as she has a very formidable legal mind. Alan Smyth could be another candidate in this mould but Cherry would be my choice.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 30 Apr 06:21

Quote:

hurricane_jimmy, Tue 30 Apr 05:40

Glad to see the back of Humza in all honesty. Unimpressive record as a minister and both he and Forbes should never have been anywhere near the post of First Minister.

Swinney would be the obvious choice to come in until the next Scottish election, but as has been stated, he has wanted to retire for quite some time. Some have mentioned Fergus Ewing but he`s another oldie and I would reckon the next longer term leader needs to be somebody younger. Angus Robertson is an MSP these days and could be another potential "caretaker" until the next election.

Some have said that Stephen Flynn fancies shifting to Holyrood and I reckon he would be a pretty solid choice, however I would rather see Joanna Cherry make the jump as she has a very formidable legal mind. Alan Smyth could be another candidate in this mould but Cherry would be my choice.

I mentioned Fergus Ewing ,a bit tongue in cheek, the Greens hate him because he wants the A96 completed.The others you mention are all part of the clique which have lost the party 50,000+ members, Robertson in particular. Swinneys been the SNP leader before and was a disaster and a known devolutionist.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/volkssturm-john/

https://www.facebook.com/share/xuJ8mdrVEKDGRSrU/

Post Edited (Tue 30 Apr 06:32)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 1 May 18:34

Ah well, today`s vote flushed out the unionists, bye bye Alba!✌️
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 20:18

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Wed 1 May 18:34

Ah well, today`s vote flushed out the unionists, bye bye Alba!✌️

What choice did she have? She couldn`t vote for the Scottish devolutionist party and the Greens.

https://www.facebook.com/share/WxocwB4jJdt3WCKY/

https://www.facebook.com/share/3k2dMWhqLG3PgVfx/

Post Edited (Wed 01 May 20:20)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 20:42

Sorry, but voting with the unionist parties says it all about Alba I`m afraid. For once I actually agreed with Douglas Ross when he said Labour had raised a motion that they knew would fail, yet Ash Regan STILL chose to vote with them. If Labour HAD won today, Ash Regan and Alba wouldn`t be seen in Holyrood ever again.

I am no fan of the SNP but Alba have made a complete mess of it. They sought to be the Indy alternative but quickly became the Indy also-ran, reliant on defectors from the SNP.

Douglas Ross could make a fortune at the scrappy with that brass neck of his. Suggesting chaos in the Scottish Government whilst his own party have overseen the biggest sh*tshow in the history of UK politics is hilarious.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 21:08

Ash Regan left the nuSNP because of their policy`s in government , how could she support them on the VoNC .

Post Edited (Wed 01 May 21:10)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 21:34

Let`s break this down:

The vote of no confidence was a power play by Sarwar hoping to force an election resulting in his party likely coming into power with a Lab-Lib coalition. Unfortunately for him, it became apparent that the Greens wouldn`t go for a knee-jerk vote with his lot.

This wasn`t about genuine concern about how Scotland is being run at all. Hilariously, it`s members of HIS PARTY who have complained in the past about the influence of the Greens through the Bute House agreement. Ash Regan has also complained and even stated as part of her own leadership campaign that she couldn`t give two hoots about the Greens and the Bute House agreement! So what we have is Ash Regan:

- Voting with UNIONISTS
- Voting as a result of something SHE complained about being undone
- Potentially voting herself and her party out of Holyrood.

So as much as the SNP can be called the Devolution party, it would appear Alba are the closest Unionist party 😂

In the same way people shouldn`t forget Labour getting into bed with the Tories to kick out the SNP in local authorities, they shouldn`t forget Ash Regan voting with the unionists. So much for her being the king maker. She`d struggle to make a sandwich.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 22:50

Good summary Jake, now for Sarwar to resign!😲👍
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 May 23:25

I mean, what Sarwar was suggesting that rather than limp towards an election in 2026 with a new SNP FM that we instead drop everything and spend half of that period electing a new government who would potentially only be in power for a few months prior to another election. This would push back various policy decisions by at least 6 months and maybe more given parties may not wish to vote on knowing there`s another election coming.

I was brought up in a Labour household and truly believe in Labour values. Unfortunately, I`m not sure the Labour party believe in those values anymore. It started with Blair who was much more of a centrist but it`s now becoming harder and harder to tell the difference between Labour and the Tories, particularly in Scotland where they seem to now be bedfellows.

The next election for me will be a tough one. Alba and the Tories an obvious no, I won`t vote Lib Dems whilst AC-H is leader as he`s a vile individual, I`m not particularly impressed by the SNP and the Greens seem intent on forcing through poorly thought out policy.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 2 May 08:59

I would have considered voting for ALBA before yesterday. Certainly as my second choice, as I did at the last election. After yesterday though, voting with the Unionists, no chance
Confirms my fears that they are likely part of some kind of UK establishment ploy to split the independence movement

I`ll not vote for them again
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 May 10:58

Quote:

red-star-par, Thu 2 May 08:59

I would have considered voting for ALBA before yesterday. Certainly as my second choice, as I did at the last election. After yesterday though, voting with the Unionists, no chance
Confirms my fears that they are likely part of some kind of UK establishment ploy to split the independence movement

Tell me who you last voted for and what they`ve achieved?

Could it be a party who now have the author of the "Vow" as their chief executive?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 May 20:59

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 2 May 10:58

Quote:

Could it be a party who now have the author of the "Vow" as their chief executive?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/2TVBwSwT52zRztXa/
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 3 May 22:56

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 3 May 20:59

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 2 May 10:58

Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/2TVBwSwT52zRztXa/

Facebook links? Lol
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Sat 4 May 12:03

Alba are dead now. A lot of Independence supporters would definitely have put Alba as their list vote. No longer after this week.

A massive own goal that will kill them off.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 12:42

I wonder if Ash Regan made up her own mind how to vote or was she following the instructions of that wily old operator, Alex Salmond?

Regarding Labour, I have no idea what they stand for any more.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 13:49

Quote:

DBA, Sat 4 May 12:03

Alba are dead now. A lot of Independence supporters would definitely have put Alba as their list vote. No longer after this week.

Is Independence dead also ?
show me the evidence otherwise
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 13:56

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 4 May 12:42

I wonder if Ash Regan made up her own mind how to vote or was she following the instructions of that wily old operator, Alex Salmond?

Regarding Labour, I have no idea what they stand for any more.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/R5mgbT9iUi2yQKRp/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 13:57

If approximately half the electorate want it, it`s not dead.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 14:53

Ash Regan is either a complete idiot, or thinks the people of Scotland are. She had some conditions on giving HY her support. The two main ones were pushing for independence and dropping trans rights. He couldn`t agree to the latter yet she pushed the narrative it related to pushing for independence. So she says independence is her absolute priority...yet also put in there about promoting women`s rights...so it`s not her absolute priority then, is it? If she REALLY wanted independence she wouldn`t be letting Labour and Tories defeat the main independence party 🤦‍♂️

Labour are screwed in Scotland. You may as well vote Tory. Remember it was Labour who started bailing out the banks and the Tories who kept rewarding them. Billions of OUR money given out to rich shareholders because they lost at the roulette table. It`s an absolute disgrace. Every time you see a crumbling hospital or wonder why you`re waiting a month to see a doctor, this is why.

Voting Labour also means you`re voting to reduce powers in Scotland so observe as free school meals, bus passes and prescriptions are casually dropped as there`s no money...yet plenty to pay for PFI schools and hospitals owned by pension funds.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 14:54

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/R5mgbT9iUi2yQKRp/

Cameron McNeish? I thought he was a Bluenose and a Unionist?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 May 16:47

Quote:

Tenruh, Sat 4 May 13:49

Quote:

Independence is consistently polling above 45% when removing undecided, and has done for years. Why would it be dead?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 06:49

Quote:

DBA, Sat 4 May 16:47

Quote:

Quote:

Independence is consistently polling above 45% when removing undecided, and has done for years. Why would it be dead?

Because the party you put your faith in have been running with a devolutionist agenda since 2015.

There could be 80% of the Scottish electorate wanting independence but if the party which represents independence are going to push for a s30 where do they go to get heard.

Got to congratulate the folk that turned up yesterday but earily absent of crowds cheering them on.

Show the electorate you can govern and you`ll gain their support.

Where`s it all gone wrong ?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/69vEqJURwq6WYu6b/

And what we're up against, not anything like the 1000,000 that turned up in Edinburgh but thousands rather than hundreds....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4n1qv33lzko

Post Edited (Sun 05 May 06:52)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 08:29

A humongous 37% of the electorate voted Yes in 2014.

The franchise - age, residency etc was as demanded by Salmond, so was the question, so was everything else. Cameron conceded the lot and Nats still got thumped..

No UK Gov is gonna be so compliant next time. If there even is next time

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 09:12

Quote:

Parboiled, Sun 5 May 08:29

A humongous 37% of the electorate voted Yes in 2014.

The franchise - age, residency etc was as demanded by Salmond, so was the question, so was everything else. Cameron conceded the lot and Nats still got thumped..

No UK Gov is gonna be so compliant next time. If there even is next time

Certainly not in your lifetime
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 09:14

It`s like watching Split with you two. Which one of you is the good one today? 🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 09:22

He’s definitely more bananas than me…!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 09:53

Parboiled, can you get serious for a minute and explain to us why Westminster is so determined that Scotland stays in the Union? You are constantly telling us how inferior we are and how dependent we are on our neighbours so I would have thought we are bringing the Union down. One of the arguments against staying in the EU was that the UK was putting more into it than we were getting out of it so why does that not apply to England and the UK?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 10:21

The ones that voted remain were mainly oldies, my 94yr old mother being one, who was told she would loose her pension.

She voted remain because she thought that the Union Jack wouldn`t look right!🤔

She celebrated her 95th birthday yesterday and I am still trying to convince her that she was wrong.

The younger voters are rising due to the loss of freedom in Europe, Scotland didn`t vote for Brexit and the rejection of a compromise offered by the EU a few weeks ago didn`t go down well.

Interesting that Tories and Labour rejected the deal, the MP`s are OK with their Irish passports, all true UK patriots!💩
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 13:23

Quote:

And you wonder why Regan voted as she did.
It`ll all come out in the wash...remember it`s both votes SNP don`t want any nasty independence party getting into parliament.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/FXXxxtsoqnG6MjpY/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 13:37

Quote:

Tenruh, Sun 5 May 06:49

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Because the party you put your faith in have been running with a devolutionist agenda since 2015.

There could be 80% of the Scottish electorate wanting independence but if the party which represents independence are going to push for a s30 where do they go to get heard.

Got to congratulate the folk that turned up yesterday but earily absent of crowds cheering them on.

And what we`re up against, not anything like the 1000,000 that turned up in Edinburgh but thousands rather than hundreds....

You do realise Independence isn`t the SNP? If there was a viable alternative, then they`d garner a lot of votes. But there isn`t.

Independence polling is all that matters when you claim it is "dead". It isn`t. But you know that, and just spout whatever suits your agenda that day.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 13:50

Tenruh comes across as a very bitter individual and that`s not the ideal emotion from which to make rational decisions.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 14:56

I see that Swinney, the Forward to the Past candidate, has warned any potential rivals to back off.
Anyone would think he friggin’ owned the party…

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Sun 5 May 15:16

Remember it was Labour who started bailing out the banks and the Tories who kept rewarding them. Billions of OUR money given out to rich shareholders because they lost at the roulette table.

I think this is a misrepresentation. Realistically, the Government had no choice but to maintain a banking sector or there would have been chaos – imagine what would have happened if all credit cards and bank cards no longer worked, for example?

Bank shareholders are not necessarily rich – they are ordinary people like you, your family and your neighbours (apologies if you are actually rich). They only benefited tangentially by the fact that their shareholdings did not become completely worthless following the bail-out(s).

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 May 15:28

Quote:

DBA, Sun 5 May 13:37

Quote:

Tenruh, Sun 5 May 06:49

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And what we`re up against, not anything like the 1000,000 that turned up in Edinburgh but thousands rather than hundreds....

You do realise Independence isn`t the SNP? If there was a viable alternative, then they`d garner a lot of votes. But there isn`t.

Independence polling is all that matters when you claim it is "dead". It isn`t. But you know that, and just spout whatever suits your agenda that day.

Indeed Independence certainly isn`t dead, but you need a political party strong enough to carry forward the people`s wishes and the SNP have been making false promises since 2015 and they`re now paying the price for not following through.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net