DAFC.net
Home 14 November 2018 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 03:55

I don't know what madness has possessed the management of one of our local TV stations to broadcast live from the other side of the world the wedding of a couple of insignificant wowsers in Windsor today. I confidently forecast that the viewing figures for this drivel will be absolutely minuscule.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 09:03

This is down to her arrogant father and batty mother.
They should be paying the lot, security and all.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 10:38

These minor royals just like their more illustrious family members do a tremendous job and we shouldn't knock them.

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 11:26

I like the Royal family and have no problem with the institution but I dont even know who it is that's getting married so I agree with the OP too.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: average white par  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 12:20

The word "leech" springs to mind...

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 12:48

Well it should spring back out. They are far from leeches as has been explained in depth on many an occasion.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 12:54

Crucify them all in different public places around the UK. At least then youd get your sponged moneys worth.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 16:03

Sponged!

How many 92 year olds do you know who are still working?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 16:23

"These minor royals just like their more illustrious family members do a tremendous job and we shouldn't knock them."

Too obvious with your casting line - nice try but no cigar !!!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 16:37

Haha VE but my statement wasn't a fishing trip as it was supposed to be deliberately ridiculous.

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 16:53

Too much bigotry in this thread for these modern times.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 17:06

They make people happy. You cant pay enough for that.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 17:53

Quote:

PARrot, Fri 12 Oct 16:03

Sponged!

How many 92 year olds do you know who are still working?


Aye, it must be hard work right enough. The occasional public appearance getting the VIP treatment wherever she goes. They are only interested in take, take, take from the country. They really should be ashamed to still be grabbing all they can. Monarchs of a country where almost a third of children live in poverty and still leeching. It's like something you would read about in a third world dictatorship. At least the French and Russians knew how to treat their royalty
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 18:48

Didn't the Russians treat them by murdering, them including children, in a dank basement?

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 19:29

That's an extremely ignorant depiction of what they do though, and I dont believe you are really that stupid.

You can oppose the idea in principle without belittling the good work that they do.
Diplomacy at that level isnt an easy job.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Sligo Mick  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 19:54

In a democracy they have no revelance,if they want to dress up like Kings and Queens, let them...but not at the expense of the Public Purse.

I hate them with a passion.

Just remember how many millions died in the Great War,which was a war fought between 3 Royal Families for World Supremacy, who this present shower are descended from
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 20:12

Seriously?

The war was fought because 3 nations fought. Not 3 kings.
Wars happen aplenty whether there are kings or not.

The people in russia who killed the czar proceeded to kill a shitload more than died in the war, as did the Kaisers replacements.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 20:50

Quote:

Sligo Mick, Fri 12 Oct 19:54

In a democracy they have no revelance,if they want to dress up like Kings and Queens, let them...but not at the expense of the Public Purse.

I hate them with a passion.

Just remember how many millions died in the Great War,which was a war fought between 3 Royal Families for World Supremacy, who this present shower are descended from


Let’s not go there eh🤔


Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 21:52

In a democracy the majority decide.
If the majority want a royal family then there is a place for the royal family in a democracy.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 22:25

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 12 Oct 18:48

Didn't the Russians treat them by murdering, them including children, in a dank basement?


Aye, they did. I'm sure there was no blood on the hands of the russian royal family. You reap as you sow. They can only grind the faces of the poor for so long
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 22:35

So its ok to murder some children to further political aims but not others?

Do you ever think?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 22:40

Bet you are glad you don't live in Russia,now or even when the Czar ran it.We have our problems here but unlikely to be dragged from bed and shot.

btw why did that get shown on telly.No idea who they are and could not care less about them.



Post Edited (Fri 12 Oct 22:42)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 22:44

Lol Parrot....you believe the guff written in the bible...says all I need to know about your ability for free thought
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 23:19

Glad I'm no the queen tho.

Couldnae be daein wi thon trumpet fanfares every time the car door opens or a walked intae the room.
Wid dae ma nut in.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Fri 12 Oct 23:57

Ref: PARrot
Fri 12 Oct 21:52

<<< In a democracy the majority decide. >>>

I don't think the public has ever had the chance to vote on whether or not to have a monarchy. So in that sense I think it's not democratic but an imposition.

What I don't understand is, with such massive inherited wealth and income from estates etc., what justification can there be for, let's say the Queen specifically, to a) need and b) be given any taxpayers' money?



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 00:04)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 01:16

Quote:

red-star-par, Fri 12 Oct 22:44

Lol Parrot....you believe the guff written in the bible...says all I need to know about your ability for free thought


But it is free thought, and its my thought, that's my choice in a free society. Unlike many atheist societies with no monarch.
Ye canny blame the monarchs for the inherent evil of man.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 01:21

Quote:

onandupthepars, Fri 12 Oct 23:57

Ref: PARrot
Fri 12 Oct 21:52

<<< In a democracy the majority decide. >>>

I don't think the public has ever had the chance to vote on whether or not to have a monarchy. So in that sense I think it's not democratic but an imposition.

What I don't understand is, with such massive inherited wealth and income from estates etc., what justification can there be for, let's say the Queen specifically, to a) need and b) be given any taxpayers' money?


We have covered this many times. They put more in than they take out.

We may not have had a vote but I dont think there is any doubt which way a vote would go. Their popularity is evident from the crowds that turn up wherever they go.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 02:26

But why does someone so wealthy need, or deserve, to be given taxpayers' money?

Lots of people 'put in more than they take out' in taxes and service to the community and nation, but the government doesn't say - well done - you nurses and soldiers - here's £X for your efforts.

I guess it's a historical thing. Royalty always benefited from taxation of the people and the Queen is no different. Some might say we should be grateful that she only got £76 million of a Sovereign Grant last year.



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 02:30)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 09:54

Quote:

PARrot, Fri 12 Oct 21:52

In a democracy the majority decide.
If the majority want a royal family then there is a place for the royal family in a democracy.


We're not in a democracy though..

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 10:43

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 13 Oct 09:54

Quote:

PARrot, Fri 12 Oct 21:52

In a democracy the majority decide.
If the majority want a royal family then there is a place for the royal family in a democracy.


We're not in a democracy though..


Is anyone?

We are close enough.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 10:54

Parasites.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 10:56

You could still have a Royal Family without having to give them taxpayers money. Why can't they be self-sufficient financially?

I'm not necessarily anti-Royal Family but if we're to continue having one, IMO they should be financially self-sufficient. They've got enough assets to do it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 12:00

Quote:

Sierra Nevada, Sat 13 Oct 10:54

Parasites.


Parasites take.
The royal family give back more, and create more wealth than they extract.

They actually are self funding ...

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/just-how-is-the-royal-family-funded-44603



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 12:06)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Sierra Nevada  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 13:41

What major income does Scotland get from that lot?

It's good for London's tourism but I couldn't give a hoot about that.It's a bad deal for Scotland.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 13:45

Why not set the RF up as a registered charity?

If they really are as popular as some would think - no problem.
If you support them - You pay for them.

🔩 ya 🚀
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 14:10

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 13 Oct 12:00

Quote:

Sierra Nevada, Sat 13 Oct 10:54

Parasites.


Parasites take.
The royal family give back more, and create more wealth than they extract.

They actually are self funding ...

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/just-how-is-the-royal-family-funded-44603


No...they are not...ffs.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 14:53

Quote:

Angus_W, Sat 13 Oct 13:45

Why not set the RF up as a registered charity?

If they really are as popular as some would think - no problem.
If you support them - You pay for them.


Did you bother to follow the link?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 14:54

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 13 Oct 14:10

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 13 Oct 12:00

Quote:

Sierra Nevada, Sat 13 Oct 10:54

Parasites.


Parasites take.
The royal family give back more, and create more wealth than they extract.

They actually are self funding ...

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/just-how-is-the-royal-family-funded-44603


No...they are not...ffs.


They are. Unless you just hate them and dont care about facts.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 16:55

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 13 Oct 14:54

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 13 Oct 14:10

Quote:

PARrot, Sat 13 Oct 12:00

Quote:

Sierra Nevada, Sat 13 Oct 10:54

Parasites.


Parasites take.
The royal family give back more, and create more wealth than they extract.

They actually are self funding ...

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/just-how-is-the-royal-family-funded-44603


No...they are not...ffs.


They are. Unless you just hate them and dont care about facts.


I followed the link...it's akin to the Tories claiming they help the needy.
How quickly people forget the Panama Papers and get back snivelling subservience.

I Hope You're Ok Today....

Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 17:57)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 16:59

Ref: PARrot
Sat 13 Oct 12:00

<<<They actually are self funding ...

http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/insight/just-how-is-the-royal-family-funded-44603>>>



I have followed the link. I don't quite understand what the whole article amounts to but this quote from it -

'Overseas engagements and those done on behalf of the Government are taxpayer funded through Sovereign Grant.' -

seems to say they are not self funding.

How does 'taxpayer funded' equate to self funded?



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 17:07)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 18:32

The treasury gets the profits from the crown estates and gives 15% to the Queen.
I guess they keep the other 85%.

Should the crown estates not generate enough the treasury still has to fund the queen. Sounds like a good deal for the treasury to me
Prince Philip is paid between 3 and 400,000 and the rest get fk all from the taxpayer.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 18:51

PARrot......

Did you bother to work out how they accumulated all that wealth in the first place? The Castles + Estates, property.......The British public has paid for the lot.

The Queens is worth £340M - Not bad for a career spent waving out off car windows. No wonder the RF is expanding sounds like a good number.

This wedding cost £2.5M of which the UK Taxpayer has to pay £2M. I thought they were self funding?



🔩 ya 🚀

Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 22:22)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 21:52

Ref: PARrot
Sat 13 Oct 18:32

<<< The treasury gets the profits from the crown estates and gives 15% to the Queen.
I guess they keep the other 85%.
Should the crown estates not generate enough the treasury still has to fund the queen. Sounds like a good deal for the treasury to me >>>

I think you believe the Queen is effectively taxed at 85% ?

Well, it's difficult to get the heid around this but - my understanding is that though the Queen is said to own the Crown Estate, it's in name only. It is said to be owned by whoever is the reigning monarch. But the monarch is not responsible for its management, that falls to us, the nation. If I understand correctly, the Queen pays nothing towards the upkeep of the Crown Estate and has nothing to do with its management.
Hence, effectively, the Crown Estate is owned by the nation.

Therefore the £328 million profit it generated last year was not the Queen’s. Therefore when the Treasury gets that money they are not taxing the Queen. And when they pay her (soon to be £82 million) out of those profits, it is giving her money from the national purse.

Does she need that money?

According to wiki “she has a private income from her personal investment portfolio, though her personal wealth and income are not known.”

She has a personal fortune estimated at £340 million.

Sandringham and Balmoral are privately owned by the Queen and they “are hers to deal with as she chooses.”

It appears to me that the Queen contributes nothing to the Treasury from the Crown Estate.
To say she owns it, implying that she pays 85% tax on its profits is, I believe, highly misleading and incorrect.

<<< Should the crown estates not generate enough the treasury still has to fund the queen. >>> Sounds like a good deal for the QUEEN to me.



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 21:59)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 22:59

3 million viewers in the UK apparently..... So some folk obviously cared enough to watch.
Not my cup of tea... But hey ho.... World keeps spinning and all that 😏

ADMIN.... min 😏

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 13 Oct 23:07


That's it, dude.



Post Edited (Sat 13 Oct 23:14)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 00:38

'Bet you are glad you don't live in Russia,now or even when the Czar ran it.We have our problems here but unlikely to be dragged from bed and shot.'


Actually. I've lived I Moscow for 12 years and neither been shot, nor dragged from my bed unless I had indulged in too much cheap vodka the night before. In the 1930s the gulags were stacked full of the USSR equivalent of the Oxbridge mafia, those lovable ones like Johnson and Stephen Fry who drool over the UK monarchy. Nobody in today's Russia mourns any of that lot.

Interesting that support for the monarchy is consistently very high in the UK, around 80%. Very impressive and fairly consistent since the 1960s. But let's look at it from another perspective: despite every piece of propaganda belching out of the media since birth, 20% of UK citizens, notwithstanding their probable liking for the queen as a person, are stubbornly opposed to the concept of monarchy. That is an surprisingly high figure, and can only increase once the much loved woman, who has been incumbent most of our lives, shuffles off her mortal coil.



sammer

Post Edited (Sun 14 Oct 00:41)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 01:29

I'm no royalist but I can see the appeal of the Queen. Its a worldwide thing. Once she's gone though (which isn't that far down the road) how much appeal will king Charles have or even his laddie, Tim Nice but dim?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Mario  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 07:34

Charlie will finish it off, he can’t stop firing off letters to Ministers on govt policy, his thoughts and “advice”. Funding herbal medicine on the NHS is a particular passion of his.
Gets away with it, but not as King he won’t. Constitutional crisis could erupt.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 09:24

Quote:

onandupthepars, Sat 13 Oct 21:52

Ref: PARrot
Sat 13 Oct 18:32

<<< The treasury gets the profits from the crown estates and gives 15% to the Queen.
I guess they keep the other 85%.
Should the crown estates not generate enough the treasury still has to fund the queen. Sounds like a good deal for the treasury to me >>>

I think you believe the Queen is effectively taxed at 85% ?

Well, it's difficult to get the heid around this but - my understanding is that though the Queen is said to own the Crown Estate, it's in name only. It is said to be owned by whoever is the reigning monarch. But the monarch is not responsible for its management, that falls to us, the nation. If I understand correctly, the Queen pays nothing towards the upkeep of the Crown Estate and has nothing to do with its management.
Hence, effectively, the Crown Estate is owned by the nation.

Therefore the £328 million profit it generated last year was not the Queen’s. Therefore when the Treasury gets that money they are not taxing the Queen. And when they pay her (soon to be £82 million) out of those profits, it is giving her money from the national purse.

Does she need that money?

According to wiki “she has a private income from her personal investment portfolio, though her personal wealth and income are not known.”

She has a personal fortune estimated at £340 million.

Sandringham and Balmoral are privately owned by the Queen and they “are hers to deal with as she chooses.”

It appears to me that the Queen contributes nothing to the Treasury from the Crown Estate.
To say she owns it, implying that she pays 85% tax on its profits is, I believe, highly misleading and incorrect.

<<< Should the crown estates not generate enough the treasury still has to fund the queen. >>> Sounds like a good deal for the QUEEN to me.


Private investments...aye...those accounts in Panama.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 11:38

It won't be King Charles, apparently his title will be King George VII
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 13:19

Charles sounds a bit too bonnie eh!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 13:40

Quote:

Tenruh, Sun 14 Oct 11:38

It won't be King Charles, apparently his title will be King George VII


Why is that?
Seems weird... But then I'm not really clued up on royal stuff

ADMIN.... min 😏

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 23:38

In times gone by

Empires were looked after by Emperors
Kingdoms looked after by Kings
Our country by .....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 14 Oct 23:52

I see what you did there. Jolly good.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 15 Oct 11:34

There's another one on the way for us to pay for or to contribute to the national coffers, depending on how you see it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: GG741  
Date:   Tue 16 Oct 03:25

OzPar - could you not have just changed the tv station to watch something else? Look at what you have started.

But I suppose it has provided an opportunity for some to vent.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 16 Oct 07:11

Indeed GG, the thread seems to have gone off like a wild fire in unexpected directions. I studiously avoided Ch 7 on the day though I suspect you had gathered that already... :)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Right royal rubbish
Topic Originator: WORST  
Date:   Tue 16 Oct 11:56

We can all bitch as much as we want, it won’t change a thing.



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: