DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Reasons To Be Optimistic 2
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 10:24

<<<Topic Originator: GG Riva like | nolike
Date: Thu 26 Mar 18:50

I don't have Facebook but Mrs Riva does and she was sent a blog (in Italian) by her cousin, from Dr Guido Silvestri, who works at Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta Georgia.

He outlines several rational reasons why we can look forward with cautious optimism to overcoming the coronavirus and doesn't miss those who have been peddling fake news on social media - some in good faith, others who get some perverse kick out of frightening those who are already anxious about themselves or members of their own family.

Perhaps someone who has Facebook can find the blog and post it or a link on this thread. I'm 100% convinced it's genuine.

It starts with ''I've just worked a 14 hour shift and I'm very tired...."

Thanks.>>>

Post Edited (Sat 28 Mar 10:33)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Reasons To Be Optimistic 2
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 10:25

Ref: GG Riva
Date: Fri 27 Mar 06:33

<<<Here is Dr Silvestri's post in full, with special thanks to Al k who translated a good slice of it on the East End Bounce. I feel it's important to share any positive news, as there are a lot of scared and worried people out there - and with good reason.

''I write this post at the end of a 14-hour day between hospital and laboratory (and tomorrow will be even worse). I am very tired, I have a headache, but I do it willingly because I firmly believe that giving GOOD INFORMATION is very useful in a difficult moment like this.

1) ORIGIN OF THE VIRUS.

A systematic study of the genetic sequences of SARS-CoV-2 (Andersen KG et al. Nature Medicine 2020) was released two days ago which demonstrates without a shadow of a doubt that the virus has a natural and zoonotic origin (from animals, and in particular bats and pangolins). So the history of the virus "created" in the laboratory is confirmed as a colossal hoax.

2) COVID-19 IN CHILDREN.

The comprehensive study of the COVID-19 infection in Chinese children shows that over 2145 total cases over 90% were asymptomatic, mild or moderate, with only one death reported, due to lethality of the infection - defined as the number of deaths divided by the total of cases - which is <0.05% for those under 18 years of age (Dong Y et al. Pediatrics 2020).

3) DEADLINESS OF COVID-19.

While deaths increase dramatically both in Italy and in other countries, it is important to remember that on the basis of the overall data available, lethality is estimated to be less than 2%, which means that 98% of infected people recover (Fauci AS, personal communication ). The high number of deaths we observe these days is therefore related to the high number of infected people, often with mild symptoms or even without symptoms. I also remember that all available data confirm that the vast majority of deaths are over 60 years old and have important co-morbidities (diabetes, hypertension, COPD, ischemic heart disease).

4) VIRUS ON SURFACES.

A recent study indicates that SARS-CoV-2 lives up to three days on certain surfaces such as plastic and steel, and only for a few hours on surfaces such as cardboard and copper. The virus appears to survive for a short time, a few hours at most, as an aerosol (Van Doremalen et al., N Engl J Med 2020). We avoid "the virus survives in the asphalt for months", which are based on nothing.

5) NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Data on natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 that is acquired by infected and healed people are not currently such as to allow peremptory claims, but as far as we know about other coronaviruses, at least a temporary natural immunity should develop for a period of at least 6 -12 months (Ralph Baric, interview on "The Week in Virology podcast" - remember that Baric is to coronaviruses as Maradona is to football).

6) THERAPIES.

At the moment, the most important thing in severe or critical cases of COVID-19 - which are a minority - is respiratory support, while there are no "magic drugs" that heal the disease, neither in Russia nor elsewhere. However, reasonable hopes come from antivirals such as Remdesivir, and immunomodulators such as Tocilizumab, Baraticinib, and others. I remember that the latter are therapies to be reserved for severe or critical cases, while mild and moderate ones heal on their own or with symptomatic therapy.

7) VACCINE.

Work is being done busily especially here in the USA on various vaccination platforms, in particular RNA vaccines and recombinant spike (S) protein vaccines. These vaccines could be ready for initial clinical studies (safety + immunogenicity) by next autumn, although for actual clinical efficacy studies it will probably take 12-18 months.

8) TEMPERATURE EFFECT.

There are still indications - not evidence, but certainly clues/hints - that the damage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic may at least partially mitigate with the arrival of spring. In this sense, it will be important to follow the progress of the virus in Africa, Latin America and S.E. Asia, particularly Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Bangladesh (and perhaps Southern Italy.)

9) EFFECT OF CHARLATANS

Will you all please stop listening to them for once? I'm referring to charlatans acting in bad faith - they are jackals, scoundrels and beggars - and those, ahem, acting in good faith, gullible, frightened people, who spread false information because they simply don't know what they're talking about. Disinformation has never served any purpose, far less in this situation.

10) OPTIMISM ALWAYS, HOWEVER

I remain firmly optimistic, in spite of everything and convinced that in a few months, we'll go back to life as before - rather, we'll live better than before, if from this great fear we have learned the right lessons, as scientists, citizens and humanity in general. Because this is the true, great challenge which we must all win together - to honour the victims of this disease in the best possible way.

With this I bid you all good day, thank you as always for following me and goodbye until I have another moment I can breathe!"

Eta, This man is one of many, many heroes working tirelessly to try and save many lives around the globe and they all deserve our humble gratitude and applause.>>>

Post Edited (Sat 28 Mar 10:34)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 10:27

Reasons to be optimistic.
..... (eh)..............(um)....(??)...... 'Doh!' 😂

From Business Insider, 24/3/20:

'All the reasons to be optimistic about the end of the coronavirus' :

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-there-is-hope-end-of-the-crisis-2020-3?r=US&IR=T

Mainly:

'Life in China and South Korea is returning to normal'

'There are signs that the rate of infection in Italy is moderating'

'Intervention works' (lockdown etc)

'Spring and summer will likely be helpful'

'The time frame for 'getting through this' seems to be a little over 2 months'

Post Edited (Sat 28 Mar 10:32)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 10:48

I wonder if Dr Guido Silvestri has posted anything more. I'll check his Facebook page...

Post Edited (Sat 28 Mar 11:07)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 11:01

Facebook:Guido Silvestri
26 March at 23:35 ·

<<< Let's unleash the hell of science! >>>

<<< Do you remember the initial scene of the movie " Gladiator "? It's the one where General Maximus (Russell Crowe) tells his soldiers " On my signal, unleash hell ".
I realize that it's hard for many of you, indoors, tormented by bad news...Yet,,,, hundreds of laboratories and hospitals around the world are unleashing the hell of science against COVID-19 .>>>

The following is a bit technical but, I think, shows progress. I have edited a bit, as best I can, because the translators on Facebook are often not quite accurate.

<<<Here are some examples [of unleashing the hell of science :]

1. DIAGNOSTIC TEST. Within a couple of weeks in America we have doubled our ability to swab for SARS-CoV-2, and in the next one will expand it twenty times more. This will allow us to make tremendous progress in monitoring the infection.

2. SEROLOGICAL STUDIES. These studies are essential to understand how many people have contracted the infection and healed from it, which antibodies are protecting against the virus, and what is the level of natural immunity in the population. Several of these tests are ready and now we are choosing the best ones to start using them.

3. ANTIVIRAL PHARMACES. There are promising signs already in clinical trials (Remdesivir and EIDD-2801), but also others that are in pre-clinical (in vitro and in vivo), while laboratories are screening many millions of chemical compounds for activity against SARS-CoV-2.

4. MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY. There are accelerated clinical trials of over a dozen highly effective monoclonal antibodies for neutralizing SARS-CoV-2, which often work against the virus at very low doses. These antibodies have been isolated and cloned by the blood of COVID-19 patients and will soon be used in therapy.

5. PLASMA OF HEALED PATIENTS. It's a "raw" variant of the previous point. The idea has already been put into practice against Ebola, and clinical trials are directed by the great Arturo Casadevall at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore - basically about transfusing plasma person who has already won the battle with the virus.

6. IMMUNO-MODULATORS. They are studied intensively because the strictest forms of COVID-19 are associated with violent inflammatory reactions (the so-called "cytokine storm"). These drugs range from old chloroquine to modern tocilizumab, baraticinib, anakinra and several others. Everyday we know a little more about their usefulness.

7. VACCINES. Many groups are testing at pre-clinical level various products to be used as vaccines to prevent COVID-19. The first of these vaccines are entering clinical trial these days. Let's talk about promising RNA vaccines, recombinant S (spike ') protein, DNA vaccines, and vectors such as MVA and adenovirus.

8. BREATHING SUPPORT. As numbers of COVID-19 sufferers increase and, above all, the number of "healed", we are learning better and better which types of respiratory support are most effective in these patients. (For this I personally thank both Chinese and Italian colleagues who generously put their experience at our disposal)>>>

Post Edited (Sat 28 Mar 11:25)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 11:08

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-52068233
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 11:18

Dr Guido Silvestri

Looks like a good man to have on our side.

(He's a bit older now but I like this picture)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 28 Mar 15:11

Quote:

onandupthepars, Sat 28 Mar 11:18

Dr Guido Silvestri

Looks like a good man to have on our side.

(He's a bit older now but I like this picture)

Guys like him are the real heroes in this worldwide crisis. They will find a way out for sure, but it will take rather longer than Donald Trumpet seems to think. That will be the same guy who told American citizens it was all a hoax, just a few weeks ago.....

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 00:48

MSN News 30 March

UK govt announces £210 million more funding for vaccine research:

"Dr Kate Broderick [from Dunfermline] heads up a team of experts at the pharmaceutical giant Inovio in San Diego, California, who are working around the clock to have a DNA vaccine ready by December."

Dr Broderick [below]has extra incentive to succeed. Her husband is immunocompromised, her sister works as a nurse at QE Uni hospital, Glasgow.

source

Post Edited (Thu 02 Apr 00:09)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 06:17

I'm very proud of Kate, oautp. She's a former pupil of mine and it's partly my fault She's ended up where she is. She had her heart set on being a GP, for which she needed five A passes at Higher but ended up with four A passes a B in Chemistry - my subject. ☹

She had obtained a good A in her Chem prelim, so I was confident we could get her an A on appeal, but they turned it down and there's no second appeal. I asked for feedback and the SQA replied that the prelim didn't cover the whole H syllabus. From then on, we set our H students a second prelim in April to augment the Jan one, but it didn't help Kate, of course. She then opted to study Genetics at Glasgow Uni, because it would allow her to switch to Medicine at the end of her 2nd year, if she did well.

She came back to school to see her former teachers and told me Genetics was such a fascinating subject she had abandoned any idea of switching. Me being a cr@p teacher worked out quite well in the end, really...... 🙂

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 07:08

Nice story, GG.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 08:31

Great wee story GG
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 09:24

Yeah that's cool.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 10:06

Well done GG, my daughter plots the progress of her art students and occasionally namedrops them into conversations.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 12:23

Rightly proud GG Riva and a smashing story. It seems she's found her vocation and GPs loss is the world's gain.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 12:27

A message from Dr Guido Silvestri's Facebook account:

<<<29 March at 23:38 ·
A SMILE :) Indeed, TWO SMILES... 😃😃

Very short post tonight.

To share a smile in reading that this patient, Mr. P., at the age of 101 won his personal challenge with COVID-19.

And right now a reader informs me that in Genoa she healed from COVID-19 Mrs. Lina, 102 years old -- so mega sorriso [big smile]for her too.

These beautiful news must make us remember that, even in the most difficult moments, hope can emerge where you wouldn't expect it.

Thank you Mr. P. and Mrs. Lina, to give us courage, and congratulations to you both! >>>

I feel better for this because it means that just because you're over 60 and get it, it doesn't mean you've had your chips.

Post Edited (Tue 31 Mar 12:49)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 19:00

Quote:

onandupthepars, Tue 31 Mar 12:23

Rightly proud GG Riva and a smashing story. It seems she's found her vocation and GPs loss is the world's gain.

Let's be clear I'm proud of Dr Broderick and her achievements, rather than the dubious part I played in it all. ☹

I'm really chuffed it all worked out for the best in the end, which is all that really counts. What's that auld Scottish saying?

"What's meant fur ye wull no go by ye."

She was very magnanimous when she popped in to school at the end of her 2nd year at Glasgow. Perhaps sensing my lingering feelings of inadequacy, she confessed that she had felt quite confident about her Chem beforehand but was worried about her Maths and Physics and spent more time studying them at the expense of my subject.

Maybes aye, maybes naw, but it was nice of her to offer me a way out..... 🙂

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 19:40

I'd say more likely she was just being honest.

I think it's altogether a believable reason for why she didn't get an 'A' and you couldn't do any more than you did.

And of course, what she's done since shows she is fulfilling her potential.

At least you didn't put her off chemistry altogether! 🙂

Post Edited (Tue 31 Mar 20:10)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 Mar 20:06

LIVE Q&A session tomorrow, 1st April, 5pm, our time:

From the Emory University on Facebook:

<<< COVID-19 WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WITH INFECTIOUS DISEASES EXPERT DR. CARLOS DEL RIO >>>

<<< Have questions about COVID-19? Tune in here for our next Facebook Live Q&A April 1 at 12 p.m. EDT* with Emory infectious diseases expert Carlos del Rio

(*Eastern Daylight Time, converts to 5 pm our time)

Dr del Rio's Q& A session live

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_del_Rio

Post Edited (Wed 01 Apr 23:58)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Apr 10:47

Ref: DulochConvert (Coronavirus 2 thread,Tue 31 Mar 23:52 )

<<< My friend's wife is testing the virus with current Aids, Ebola drugs in a lab in Glasgow, they had to spend 4 weeks making 1/2 Litre of the virus before they could start testing. They think their data will be another 8 weeks.>>>

That's interesing Duloch. They are using existing drugs? That could be a boon if successful, being a treatment that's at least partly ready-made?

Drugs for treatment are needed just as much as a vaccine for prevention.

As for a vaccine, the latest I'm aware of is from the post above (Tue 31 March 00:48): the pharmaceutical company Dr Broderick works for (Invovio) hope to begin testing this month.

'The team she leads is now hoping to start human clinical trials [in April] with Inovio working towards having a million doses of vaccine ready by December – either for further trials or for emergency use, as determined by the regulatory authorities.'

Both of these inform me of where we are and give me a wee bit of encouragement.

Post Edited (Wed 01 Apr 11:01)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Apr 14:31

^^^^Reported on lunch time news that national trials to start.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Apr 15:40

Great, Lochgelly. I've got it now on teletext.

(quote:)

'Drug treatment for coronavirus starts UK trials

'A drug that could help treat coronavirus is to be trialed on a small number of patients in England and Scotland.

The studies, which have been fast-tracked by the government, will initially involve 15 NHS centres.

In the absence of a known treatment for the virus, a handful of experimental drugs are being tested globally.

The drug. known as remdesivir, is manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Gilead.'

I'll look for more info later. Now I'm gonna go to the Facebook site of Emory University for the Q&A session with Dr Carlos del Rio:

Q&A session live

Post Edited (Thu 02 Apr 00:00)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Apr 23:44

I listened to Dr del Rio's Q&A session today. I felt quite reassured by the determination and authority I sensed from him.

He knows it's gonna be a tough time for all, and it depends on us, even moreso than research and treatment - we have to do as much as we can to avoid getting it.

And if we do get it, do the most we can to avoid giving it to anyone else. I think he said, if we get it and behave normally, one infected person is likely to infect 400 others in a month. If we practice good social exclusion, that number is likely to drop to about 2.

We, punters, need to do all we can to contain the monster, so that when a vaccine arrives, the manufacture of the vaccine can keep up with, and get ahead of the virus.

That's what came across to me most - that it's no use thinking a vaccine and treatment are the saviours, if we want to beat it quicker, we have to do our utmost to prevent getting it and spreading it.

The more we do by way of hand washing/ good hygeine and social exclusion, the quicker we'll beat it.

He said the vaccine shouldn't be particularly difficult to develop.

Dr del Rio's Q&A session today

(Keep clicking the play buttons - might take a wee bit of time to start)

Also on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/t3zP34-hIUI

Post Edited (Thu 02 Apr 00:19)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Apr 21:55

Following on from posts by Lochgelly Albert Wed 1 Apr 14:31
and myself Onandup Wed 1 Apr 15:40 :

2 April 2020

'Gilead initiates two studies of remdesivir for [treatment of] Covid-19 in UK'

It seems they are beginning trials and if there are any evident benefits to Covid-19 patients, they will be able to develop the product quickly.

From the article:

'Gilead Sciences has launched two Phase III clinical trials of its investigational antiviral drug remdesivir in the UK to treat Covid-19 patients.

The two studies will be conducted at 15 sites in the country, primarily in England and Scotland.

One of the trials will involve patients with moderate symptoms and the other will enrol patients in a serious condition.

Gilead Sciences UK & Ireland vice-president...said: “Gilead started research into remdesivir more than a decade ago. We are now in a position to consider its potential to treat Covid-19 and rapidly progress its development and these clinical trials will help generate important data on the safety and efficacy of the medication in the coming weeks.”

The trials are being supported by the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC).

MHRA licensing division director Dr Siu Ping Lam said: “We have procedures for rapid scientific advice, reviews and approvals and are ready to support manufacturers, researchers and other regulators.

“We have dedicated resources to ensure this happens, as we did during the Ebola crisis when we authorised clinical trial applications within a week.”

(source:) https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/gilead-remdesivir-covid-19-uk-trials/

My interpretation of this:

"We are now in a position to consider its potential to treat Covid-19 and rapidly progress its development and these clinical trials will help generate important data on the safety and efficacy of the medication in the coming weeks."

Is this:

They are beginning trials and if there are any evident benefits to Covid-19 patients, they will be able to develop the product quickly.

Post Edited (Thu 02 Apr 22:03)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Apr 11:04

👍👍👍
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Fri 3 Apr 13:03

My trousers are falling down.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Fri 3 Apr 13:19

Your lucky.My wife finding jeans tight as she munches all day long because she is in the high risk and advised not to leave the house for 12 weeks.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Apr 14:16

Quote:

donj, Fri 3 Apr 13:19

Your lucky.My wife finding jeans tight as she munches all day long because she is in the high risk and advised not to leave the house for 12 weeks.

I'm on about 600-800 calories a day at the moment so if my jeans weren't getting looser I'd be a bit worried! Hope your wife gets reconciled with it soon...it must be an awful message to receive but staying in is way better than catching it.

Fingers crossed the research scientists make a breakthrough soon.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Apr 16:11

Seeing the reports that 10 percent of the us workforce are unemployed then I think we should be thankful we live here and not there.

Post Edited (Thu 09 Apr 16:20)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jjonjord  
Date:   Thu 9 Apr 23:36

Quote:

ipswichpar, Thu 9 Apr 16:11

Seeing the reports that 10 percent of the us workforce are unemployed then I think we should be thankful we live here and not there.

This short video gives some (astounding) context to the numbers..

With that having been posted on the 3rd of April, I can only assume the gross numbers have exploded further from there.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 10 Apr 07:00

Wow. Thanks for that.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 11:39

Well done Tom. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/captain-tom-moore-veteran-coronavirus-fundraising-nhs-uk-garden-a9465526.html
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 15:40

Just watched him ipswichpar before logging on here
What a star and spoke very well
Wish we had more like him
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Apr 17:12

Absolutely Superb:-

106-year-old Connie Titchen was clapped by hospital staff as she headed home after recovering from coronavirus.

The great-grandmother, believed to be Britain's oldest patient to recover from Covid-19, left City Hospital in Birmingham after receiving treatment there for three weeks.

She was admitted to the hospital with suspected pneumonia and doctors later confirmed she had coronavirus.

“I feel very lucky that I’ve fought off this virus. I can’t wait to see my family,” she said.

Connie was born in September 1913 and lived through two World Wars.

Her granddaughter Alex Jones said the care her grandmother received “has been excellent”.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 00:15

Quote:

ipswichpar, Wed 15 Apr 11:39

Well done Tom. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/captain-tom-moore-veteran-coronavirus-fundraising-nhs-uk-garden-a9465526.html

Lad.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 16 Apr 08:40

Captain Tom has now completed his 100 laps and raised over £12m!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 15:39

The most encouraging news for me since it began

Disregard the negatives in this article and the idea that we could see some significant easing of restrictions by May 25 gives me a lift.

(Full address:https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/traffic-light-system-to-get-out-of-lockdown-schools-hairdressers-and-clothes-shops-could-reopen-from-may-11-while-over-70s-face-a-red-signal-for-a-year-as-ministers-push-boris-johnson-to-let-the-nhs-run-hot-by-using-spare-capacity-to-speed-up-exit/ar-BB12Rus5?ocid=spartandhp)

Post Edited (Sun 19 Apr 20:56)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 18:24

A 99-year-old war veteran who raised an incredible £26m for the NHS is to be guest of honour at the opening of a Nightingale hospital in Harrogate.

Captain Tom Moore originally aimed to raise £1,000 for NHS Charities Together by completing 100 laps of his garden before his 100th birthday.

The veteran, who was born in Keighley, West Yorkshire, will appear via video link at the opening on Tuesday.

He said it was an honour and a chance to thank NHS workers directly.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 18:32

Fantastic isn’t it. The Queen must feel **** having donated ......0
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 20:59

The most encouraging news for me since it began

Disregard the negatives in this article and the idea that we could see some significant easing of restrictions by May 25 gives me a lift.

I think the green phase is unlikely to happen but red and amber phases sound good to me!

Post Edited (Sun 19 Apr 21:17)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 21:49

I think dates in Scotland may be a week or two behind as we will probably peak later than England. However, that may not be true as we've already had fewer cases per head, perhaps because we locked down earlier into the spread in Scotland.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 19 Apr 23:07

Quote:

jake89, Sun 19 Apr 21:49
.......perhaps because we locked down earlier into the spread in Scotland.

Did we?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net