DAFC.net
Home 15 July 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Epstein
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 4 Jun 10:15

Watched the Netflix documentary on him last night, it is just horrific what happened, especially if you have daughters.

The American justice system was an absolute joke and the celebrities being mentioned makes you wonder?

Massive cover up in high places!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Epstein
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Thu 4 Jun 11:02

As with the racism issue in the US, the silence is the problem.

Those who are accusing everyone who ever met Epstein of criminal activities are probably taking things too far. I would imagine that a lot of them didn't ask enough questions about the ages of the girls at his island home and just gave him the benefit of the doubt about a lot of stuff because of who he was.

The same happened to an extent with Jimmy Savile. I think very few people were directly involved in his crimes but a hell of a lot saw or heard things that they could have reported but didn't.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Johan_Cruyff  
Date:   Thu 4 Jun 15:28

Its very hard to watch - especially having an almost teen daughter of my own.

What a horrible man

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 15:46

Few folk sweating now that Maxwell has been arrested, wonder if she'll do a deal?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 16:05

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Thu 2 Jul 15:46

Few folk sweating now that Maxwell has been arrested, wonder if she'll do a deal?

Surely she'll be dead shortly....

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sammy_Must_Die  
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 16:16

^^^ This

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 16:56

Oh for sure...she sings she'll be suicided.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 17:41

OOOH .....Hit Fan The Sh*t
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 20:42

Quote:

Buspasspar, Thu 2 Jul 17:41

OOOH .....Hit Fan The Sh*t

If only, the only thing that will hit any fan will be Maxwell...
No way any of the big players are gonna fall for this.
The Panda Eye club are just too powerful.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Thu 2 Jul 21:31

Someone will fall - probably Weinstein who now has nothing to lose.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 09:25

Quote:

Bandy, Thu 2 Jul 21:31

Someone will fall - probably Weinstein who now has nothing to lose.

Weinstein is a rapist.....this lot...and the list is extensive...are paedophiles, nonces, beasts...they are literally addicted to it.

Post Edited (Fri 03 Jul 09:36)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 09:35

Splattered on all the front pages this morning
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 09:37

Quote:

Buspasspar, Fri 3 Jul 09:35

Splattered on all the front pages this morning

Her suicide will be too....

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:03

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Thu 2 Jul 15:46

You can put money on it. They'll offer her a reduced jail term if she cooperates in bringing others to justice.

No chance Andy will ever go back to the states, nor will he ever face justice in the UK. Who ever said that nobody is above the law?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:28

Andrew is safe as houses, legally speaking anyway, so long as he stays in the UK - it's questionable as to whether he's actually broken any laws. Even if he did have sex with Virginia Roberts she was above the age of consent at the time - and he can just plead ignorance with regard to the trafficking element.

He's naive and stupid enough to believe that she was actually in to him.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:38

Would pleading ignorance hold up in a court of law?

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:42

No idea - not a lawyer. I guess it would depend if they found evidence that he knew, or was likely to have known.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:44

Not a lawyer either but I don't think not being aware of a law gives you a free pass if you break it.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 11:46

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 3 Jul 11:44

Not a lawyer either but I don't think not being aware of a law gives you a free pass if you break it.

Being a Royal does.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 15:58

It isn't - although I'm not sure what the Uk law is around having sex with the victims of trafficking if they are of legal age - in the US there's the fairy minor charge of soliciting prostitution; perhaps something similar here?

To hit Andy with that I assume the evidence you need would be some kind of financial transaction, benefit in kind paper trail...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 17:15

I believe trafficking in this case (illicit sexual purposes) was not specifically legislated against by the UK until 2003.

Which, rather conveniently, is a "get out of jail" (pun intended) card on the pleading ignorant of the Law scenario in respect of an alleged 2001 occurence.

Post Edited (Fri 03 Jul 17:17)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 17:19

I'm not doubting you VE but I find it incredible that sex trafficking wasn't illegal in the UK until 2003?!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 18:37

Quote:

Bandy, Fri 3 Jul 15:58

It isn't - although I'm not sure what the Uk law is around having sex with the victims of trafficking if they are of legal age - in the US there's the fairy minor charge of soliciting prostitution; perhaps something similar here?

To hit Andy with that I assume the evidence you need would be some kind of financial transaction, benefit in kind paper trail...

It's not about the money, it's about the influence and leverage.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jul 18:55

"I'm not doubting you VE but I find it incredible that sex trafficking wasn't illegal in the UK until 2003?!"

Ditto.

See Prosecution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_the_United_Kingdom
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Jul 08:22

Ooft Maxwell still alive today....

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 4 Jul 08:51

The more I read about this woman, the more objectionable she becomes. To be fair though, her father was an utter, utter, utter ****. It would seem that this particular rotten apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

There was a time when Robert Maxwell could well have become Britain's own Trump and got to be PM. Thankfully, not. Private Eye saw to that. But that was a pyrrhic victory as we got Thatcher instead.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Jul 09:32

I worked for R.M. back in the eighties Oz ...I think you are being kind to him :)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Jul 10:10

Still alive, can't have long now.
The paedos won't fall.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: storminNorman  
Date:   Sun 5 Jul 17:04

think during these times Rasta with an election coming up and the timing of her arrest (the FBI,CIA knew where she was all along) means there are other powerful people at work here and she will be well protected.she obviously know's enough to implicate certain folk in power that others who's businesses and profits are being effected by certain sanctions being implemented willy nilly are less than happy. money and wealth and power are all that concerns them so you you might have two factions here one to protect her and one who might not want her to ever testify.
after one or the other gets what they want what happens to her is another thing.

aaaaaaaaaargh Johnny Rotten blew the whistle on savile in 1978 in a BBC interview and they removed it and effectively banned him but never officially,so what you have to think about is here you had a young man just a few years into the music business and some involvement with the BBC and he either knew or had heard the rumours. it makes you wonder how the Biased Broadcasting Company have lasted this long or does it?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Jul 19:21

Quote :-

The same happened to an extent with Jimmy Savile. I think very few people were directly involved in his crimes but a hell of a lot saw or heard things that they could have reported but didn't.

I think there were more than a few and some big hitters as well but will we ever find out ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Jul 19:41

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sun 5 Jul 19:21

Quote :-

I think there were more than a few and some big hitters as well but will we ever find out ?

We already know who they are, will they ever face justice...unlikely.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 Jul 03:18

I remember Esther Rantzen saying that there were rumours about Savile at the BBC, in the music industry, in Fleet Street, even in the NHS. But nothing was done. She defended her own inaction on the basis that it was just a rumour, which would not stand up in court.

That was a similar defence to the one used by the newspapers when it all came to light. But we all know that the newspapers have published plenty of stories that were based on the flimsiest of evidence, so why the silence on Savile?

They were all happy to publish photos of him running from John O' Groats to Lands End, but not a word about the goings-on in his caravan at night.

Were powerful people enforcing silence? This is one conspiracy theory that seems to have very solid legs.

If Ms Maxwell meets an untimely death then we will know with some certainty that there are powerful and sinister forces at work.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 13:07

"I remember Esther Rantzen saying that there were rumours about Savile at the BBC, in the music industry, in Fleet Street, even in the NHS. But nothing was done. She defended her own inaction on the basis that it was just a rumour, which would not stand up in court."

She could have reported her concerns to very top management in confidence.

Her high profile status within the BBC would have allowed her such access.

Then she could claim she had discharged her responsibility at least.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 13:40

I think it was more deep rooted at the Beeb than people knew
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 13:59

I would imagine Savile had friends in higher places than just the head of the BBC, with his closeness to people like Prince Charles, his annual new years eve invite to Chequers from Margaret Thatcher. I would imagine he was able to groom and present victims to those that needed them. His list of Honours is quite impressive, Knighthood, Papal Knighthood, Knight of Malta. He was well rewarded, and well protected by those in power
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 16:38

Maxwell's father was very well regarded by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service. I am sure that is one reason he was never effectively called to account for his financial cheating.

Whether Mossad's protection extends to his daughter is less certain. Technically she is not even Jewish but given the eulogy made at Maxwell's funeral by the Israeli PM I would suspect she is someone that they would feel obliged to help.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 16:43

Quote:

sammer, Tue 7 Jul 16:38

Maxwell's father was very well regarded by Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service. I am sure that is one reason he was never effectively called to account for his financial cheating.

Whether Mossad's protection extends to his daughter is less certain. Technically she is not even Jewish but given the eulogy made at Maxwell's funeral by the Israeli PM I would suspect she is someone that they would feel obliged to help.

Mossad are rumoured to be behind Epstein and Maxwell, using them to get leverage over world leaders, not a wild jump given how fawning plenty are over Israel.
Barely a word about the Palestinian genocide.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jul 17:22

Both the Israeli president at the time, Ireland's Chaim Herzog and PM Yitzhak Rabin eulogised him at his funeral. The latter actually said something 'he has done more for Israel than can be said today'.
I dare say Maxwell also made some connections when he served as a Labour MP under Harold Wilson for six years.
Capt Bob certainly lived an intriguing and mysterious life and was undoubtedly a complex character.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: babs woodhouse  
Date:   Wed 8 Jul 12:50

Im sure Eshters husband was charged by police for taking loads of photos of the same young girl at their home swimming pool.
think the charges got dropped I think she knew exactly what went on and with who
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Jul 14:31

Have no idea about the credibility but there's a new book coming out making claims Epstein was blackmailing high powered individuals for Mossad....

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 08:12

So it turns out Epsteins island is an ex military base with a submarine port, Miss Maxwell owns a submarine company and has a neighbouring island belongs to touchy feely, little bit rapey Joe Biden.
Paedos in control.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 08:56

Never seen any reference to Little St. James as having been a military base in the past.

Who is reporting this ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 09:27

This from this mornings papers

Maxwell'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, according to a former friend.

The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.

He also claimed to have seen clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'threesomes, even orgies' with minors.

Apparently she is under constant watch and is wearing paper clothing so she can't harm herself .....Watch this space .....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 10:17

<<So it turns out Epsteins island is an ex military base with a submarine port, Miss Maxwell owns a submarine company and has a neighbouring island belongs to touchy feely, little bit rapey Joe Biden. Paedos in control.>>

Really Rasta, is there no end to this daftness? You continue to drop this insane QAnon nonsense on here no doubt hoping to impress us with your incredible insight. How many times have such posts from you turned out to be utter piffle?

Too many times to count.

A couple of quick observations. I don't know if little St James was ever a military base, but I do know with some certainty that it would never accommodate a submarine port.

You don't have to go any further than looking at the satellite feature on Google Maps to confirm that the island has a small finger jetty with a shed on the end of it. The jetty has room to accommodate a couple of 60 ft launches and maybe a few dinghies. It has neither the length nor the depth to take a submarine.

Perhaps there's a secret submarine base hidden in the cliffs around the island?

Perhaps not. I have a Navionics app on my phone from which I can extract navigation charts of anywhere in the world in very fine detail. I took a look at the island and it is skirted on its northern shores by shallow beaches and to the south, treacherous rocky outcrops.

Submarines would not come within miles of the island.

As for Joe Biden owning an island... Do a search online for his current assets. It is all readily available. Categorically no island.

Sorry to puncture your tyres.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 10:32

Dude calm the **** down, I posted it after reading an article on a fairly mainstream site
I wouldn't even know where to look for q anon or whatever they call themselves..

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 10:52

Which fairly mainstream site was it on, Rasta? I would be interested to know. QAnon can be found lurking on many a "fairly mainstream" site.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 11:17

Sounds like a normal docking jetty - pretty much standard on small islands for shallow draft craft.

As for the submarine - most likely one of those small submersible types with glass bottoms that you see in holiday resorts to let tourists observe underwater life.

Most likely that's what Epstein kept for impressing guests.

They have limited diving capabilities.

I doubt if Ms. Maxwell owns a submarine company - she has a licence to operate submersibles, probably connected to her involvement with TerraMer ?

Post Edited (Sat 11 Jul 11:52)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 11:30

What a shame. It was all starting to sound like a James Bond plot for world domination for a minute there.
I could almost visualize the top man with the ugly scar, dodgy eye and questionable taste in pets.

Post Edited (Sat 11 Jul 11:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Johan_Cruyff  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 12:16

The #wayfair conspiracy theories are rampant amongst my US based facebook friends last 24 hours...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 12:26

Yes, and snopes.com has already debunked it. Here's what snopes had to say...

"The claim that Wayfair is trafficking children is based almost entirely on one person’s confusion over an expensive cabinet. This conspiracy theory, like so many conspiracy theories, started with a wild and unfounded assumption that would be sickening if it were actually true. As of this writing, absolutely no credible evidence has been offered to back up this accusation."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Thaipar  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 12:39

Quote:

OzPar, Sat 11 Jul 12:26

Yes, and snopes.com has already debunked it. Here's what snopes had to say...

"The claim that Wayfair is trafficking children is based almost entirely on one person’s confusion over an expensive cabinet. This conspiracy theory, like so many conspiracy theories, started with a wild and unfounded assumption that would be sickening if it were actually true. As of this writing, absolutely no credible evidence has been offered to back up this accusation."

Hope you're not implying a poster on here was spouting fairy stories again. 😒😒

Please don't book me Admin, it will ruin my life.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 15:12

Doesn't really matter to me as long as the paedos go down.
We know there's support for them on here.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 15:59

You will have to establish what a ‘paedo’ is first before they are jailed. The simple definition would be a person who has sexual relations with a young person that is below the age of consent. However the age of consent varies from country to country. In Germany and Italy it is 14; in Philippines 12; in Japan 13; in Bahrain 21.

Jet setters and cruise launch socialites such as Epstein and Maxwell may well have been aware of this when arranging their various parties.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Thaipar  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 16:01

Quote:

Rastapari, Sat 11 Jul 15:12

Doesn't really matter to me as long as the paedos go down.
We know there's support for them on here.

Ah so spout any old crap accuse people who may not be involved but just maybe a paedo may get caught. You are worse than the low life accusing anything and anyone without evidence.

Please don't book me Admin, it will ruin my life.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 16:47

Quote:

sammer, Sat 11 Jul 15:59

You will have to establish what a ‘paedo’ is first before they are jailed. The simple definition would be a person who has sexual relations with a young person that is below the age of consent. However the age of consent varies from country to country. In Germany and Italy it is 14; in Philippines 12; in Japan 13; in Bahrain 21.

Jet setters and cruise launch socialites such as Epstein and Maxwell may well have been aware of this when arranging their various parties.

12 in the Philippines? That's outrageous, just kids. As much as I agree with where Rasta is coming from, the way he spouts stuff without real evidence and then disappears when pulled up about it is pretty annoying and it's the sort of thing that sees other stories debunked as conspiracy theories
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Jul 16:59

Who here supports paedophiles ?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net