DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Covid
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Mon 30 Aug 19:40

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 30 Aug 19:53

People back in pubs, clubs, stadiums, festivals etc.

Key thing is keeping to the hospitalisations down.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Superally  
Date:   Tue 31 Aug 03:51

Schools and Uni's back too. England will shortly follow when they go back

2009/10, 2010/11, 2013/14, 2015/16 dafc.net Prediction League Champion

It's a well known medical fact that some men were born two drams below par.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Tue 31 Aug 12:13

Cycling in the West over the weekend. Restaurants and bars rammed with English holiday makers. The early morning ferry had 6 people on it. 4 from London, 1 local and me. Guess which 2 we’re wearing masks. We were older right enough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Tue 31 Aug 19:53

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Highway_Star  
Date:   Wed 1 Sep 08:18

My maw said she passed the Nethertown Institute yesterday, queue was up to the Brig.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Wed 1 Sep 09:13

Living in Ballingry area, I only knew a few people that had contracted it from the start my bro in law then a couple of months later, my sister and niece, in the last fortnight, My son, my brother in law and his entire family including 4 kids, my sister and her husband and my other sister. All of whom had no contact with each other outside their own family

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.

Post Edited (Wed 01 Sep 09:29)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 1 Sep 23:53

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Wed 1 Sep 09:13

Living in Ballingry area, I only knew a few people that had contracted it from the start my bro in law then a couple of months later, my sister and niece, in the last fortnight, My son, my brother in law and his entire family including 4 kids, my sister and her husband and my other sister. All of whom had no contact with each other outside their own family

Convinced this is the start of a joke about Ballingry...
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Thu 2 Sep 06:02

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Wed 01 Sep 09:13

Agree. I now know many people who have contracted it in the last week against knowing very few people who had it previously. Everyone is thankfully ok.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Thu 2 Sep 11:45

If there are fewer folk hospitalised as a result then we are heading in the right direction.

I don`t have a problem with people getting covid, I have a problem with people with covid clogging up A&E thus triaging out those who would otherwise receive that extra treatment.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Thu 2 Sep 23:58

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Wed 01 Sep 09:13

What is this Blngry area you talk about ?
Is it Blngry or Lohore or Logelly, neebs?

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 10:09

Or the posh name "Benarty"😷🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 10:24

Benarty includes all areas up to Logelly Bridge, I'm pretty sure it was invented by a Logelly guy who didn't want the travellers living in logelly

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 10:41

Had a night in the Benarty tavern many years ago and the painting on the wall looked very familiar. Then realised it was of all the regulars who were in the pub 🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 10:48

I was on the phone to the AA the other day negotiating the renewal of my breakdown cover. When I told the guy I didn`t do as much driving nowadays he told me about `local` cover at a reduced premium which only assisted at breakdowns within a fixed distance from home. Knowing my postcode and obviously trying to impress, he told me it would provide cover if I broke down in places like Ballin-GRY or Car-DEN-den. I spared his blushes.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 11:20

Ballingarry in the South of Ireland is a lovely place!👍
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Sep 12:33

It sure is LA, but as the song says......Its a long way to Tipperary

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 4 Sep 13:56

We took my wee girls football team to Kirriemuir last Sat morning. 8 girls and 4 adults in a minibus.
5 girls and 2 adults now positive. I think all 4 adults were double jabbed and me and the girl driving the bus are negative but the 2 lads that were in the back with the kids are both positive.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net