DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Advice - Bus from Dunf to Edin (multi journey)
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 30 Sep 14:16

does anyone know the best option for me with regards to bus tickets?

for the next 10 weeks, i need to travel into Edinburgh once per week - it can be off peak (or may peak time in morning if not any extra cost)

i won`t be using it outside of that one day per week - so does anyone know if you can you get a multi-journey ticket that will span over 10weeks?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Advice - Bus from Dunf to Edin (multi journey)
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Fri 30 Sep 17:01

I think Stagecoach do flexible tickets that you can use over a few months, and I think that would be cheaper than buying 10 individual returns. Their website is probably the best place to look, although you can probably ask a human at the bus station or park-and-rides if you want to be sure you are getting the cheapest tickets. The people at Halbeath P+R are usually helpful.

The last time I checked, the difference between peak and off-peak tickets wasn`t too much, but it will still add up over 10 trips.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net