DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 MSM News
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 16:19

Why oh why are we getting saturation coverage of Prince Harry and his domestic squabbles? This is not news.

Who gives a stuff anyway? There`s now little difference between MSM, social media and tabloid newspapers.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: MSM News
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 16:36

Hopefully the terrible viewing figures ITV got sends a message out that most folk couldn`t give a monkeys.
I haven`t watched any of it, but I read about some of his comments about his time in the military that don`t paint him in a very good light.Could be a spectacular own goal?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 17:37

Haven`t watched any of the circus GG and refuse to do so .. I have been reading plenty on the bbc news on my MacBook .. I think as parathletic said he has scored an own goal .. maybe a new job as head recruitment officer for the Taliban .. I don`t think the Laddie is the full Bob

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 18:08

All a diversion to what the Tories are doing!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Aylesbury_Par  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 18:18

Quote:

Buspasspar, Tue 10 Jan 17:37

I don`t think the Laddie is the full Bob

Full Bob..... .....he isnt even half Charlie!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 21:18

Quote:

Aylesbury_Par, Tue 10 Jan 18:18

Quote:

Buspasspar, Tue 10 Jan 17:37

I don`t think the Laddie is the full Bob

Full Bob..... .....he isnt even half Charlie!!!

Apparently the boy seems to be talking aboot his wee boaby quite a bit in the book (from the BBC).
Whilst we are all struggling to keep warm, this Fan Dan thinks it is ok to talk his family down in return for coin.

In a family of non morals this takes the royal biscuit.

Just wish he would disappear.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 10 Jan 21:56

Harry is actually going up in my estimation, anything that seeks to bring down the royals is good in my opinion.
He has made a bit of a mistake talking about the kills on his military tours though, I`ve not come across any ex military that do that. It also gives his family the perfect cover to bump him off in the same way they did his mother. They can just use the same tactics and blame the Taliban this time instead of the Paparazzi
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 11 Jan 00:08

Just the usual nonsense. Scum rags like the Daily Mail know that reporting on Prince Harry and his smashed avocado munching, mixed race, Yankee wife will get their readers fizzing with rage.

If the likes of the Daily Mail had a true dislike of them they would ignore them.

All of the royals need to go. It`s laughable that in the 21st century we still allow our country to be ruled by one family.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Wed 11 Jan 09:52

I would be in favour of a hereditary head of state if they had the power of their convictions by only ever employing hereditary doctors to treat them.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net