DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Stephens Halbeath - Drive Through
Topic Originator: Wedge  
Date:   Thu 23 Mar 09:12

Was passing Halbeath and the whole Hotel Roma site has now been cleared, trees cut back and now construction started on the new Stephens Drive Through.

With that and the new store already open inside the renovated garage on Halbeath road the West side of Dunfermline seems well covered. Plans for the new store can be found on the council website:

https://planning.fife.gov.uk/online/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=ROS4YMHF1AL00

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Stephens Halbeath - Drive Through
Topic Originator: dover par  
Date:   Thu 23 Mar 14:04

Meanwhile in other news..Elvis is dead

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 23 Mar 14:25

It was cleared a while back. Better than the manky building but feel for those in Halbeath who are now surrounded by fast food places and busy roads.

Work is starting over the road at the retail park and that has permission for another drive through.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 24 Mar 16:08

Topic Originator: dover par like
Date: Thu 23 Mar 14:04

Meanwhile in other news..Elvis is dead

When did that happen dover ?? .. My brother in law is going to Graceland next month .. jings .. should I tell him ??

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net