DAFC.net
Home 01 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 11:35

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/10/genocide-unfolding/?fbclid=IwAR2d08dZq42WdjaTmuAPTGRzD47a0H3iT5fkJIFGGnkOadu6vwlvtZ0q4UQ
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 13:18

It is hard to believe that many Western governments are prepared to sit back and let the indiscriminate killing occur. Let Israel never again refer to the Holocaust as a defence. They lost the high moral ground a very long time ago. What they are doing now is a war crime. We should boycott Israel in every practical way and embarrass those politicians who publicly support these murderous tactics.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 15:33

Sunak says to Israel, `we want you to win`.

No winners here. It`s disgusting.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 16:35

let the indiscriminate killing occur..

The problem is the exact opposite. The killings on both sides are very deliberately aimed at people of certain backgrounds. There`s nothing indiscriminate about about them.

As the message above says, there are no winners here. Just a human tragedy unfolding.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 20:34

Quote:

Jeffery, Mon 23 Oct 15:33

Sunak says to Israel, `we want you to win`.

No winners here. It`s disgusting.


I felt sick when I heard him say that. Disgusting

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 21:43

Me as well da no 1 .. he is a weasel disguised as a rat .. he will say what he has to say to try and win votes .. while all the poor Palestinian public are being systematically wiped out .. Where has freedom of speech gone ? anyone supporting Palastine in the UK are being arrested/suspended/sacked WTF

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 22:01

Quote:

Buspasspar, Mon 23 Oct 21:43

Me as well da no 1 .. he is a weasel disguised as a rat .. he will say what he has to say to try and win votes .. while all the poor Palestinian public are being systematically wiped out .. Where has freedom of speech gone ? anyone supporting Palastine in the UK are being arrested/suspended/sacked WTF


I find it really bizarre that the Prime Minister of the UK is advocating this genocidal strategy. I struggle to see how supporting Israel would be a vote winner. Everyone can see that they are the side that`s in the wrong. The only people I know that are on the side of Israel are utter cretins
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 22:50

Quote:

red-star-par, Mon 23 Oct 22:01

Quote:

Buspasspar, Mon 23 Oct 21:43

Me as well da no 1 .. he is a weasel disguised as a rat .. he will say what he has to say to try and win votes .. while all the poor Palestinian public are being systematically wiped out .. Where has freedom of speech gone ? anyone supporting Palastine in the UK are being arrested/suspended/sacked WTF


I find it really bizarre that the Prime Minister of the UK is advocating this genocidal strategy. I struggle to see how supporting Israel would be a vote winner. Everyone can see that they are the side that`s in the wrong. The only people I know that are on the side of Israel are utter cretins


The problem is, the man in the red tie that may take his job, wants Israel to win too 🤦🏻‍♂️
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 22:59

I`m not picking a side. What`s the point? It`s a horrible situation with nothing to be gained. Please make it stop 🙏🙏🙏

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 08:27

Quote:

da_no_1, Mon 23 Oct 22:59

I`m not picking a side. What`s the point? It`s a horrible situation with nothing to be gained. Please make it stop 🙏🙏🙏


I`m hardly the first person to suggest that there are no winners in a war. Even more alarming for me is that almost every Western nation is solidly behind Israel and their absolute right to defend themselves from Hamas terrorists.

At which point does the bombardment of Gaza by Israel stop becoming a legitimate defence? Perhaps the only way to ensure that every member of Hamas is dead is to wipe out every Palestinian in the strip? What a horrific prospect.



Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Genocide-Unfolding
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 08:42

Are they scared incase they`re called out as anti semantic?
It`s time for normal people to start pressuring our governments to act, people just like us are being killed, driven from their homes and wiped out ffs.

Ep.14 of East End Tales is out now- The Draft

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14182410
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net