DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Labour new clothes
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Mon 23 Sep 10:42

..and holidays, apartments, footie private boxes, personal photographer, and free this that and the other and more coming out every day…

TV interviews about nothing else, policies and plans completely overshadowed by this self serving greed

I voted for this lot of scumbags . Utterly disgusted.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Labour new clothes
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Mon 23 Sep 10:48

The only thing cringeworthy about this whole “scandal” is the fact the media didn’t give a flying f**k about the previous government doing 100x worse in regard to this…….
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Mon 23 Sep 11:00

Westminster corruption is rife, the "expenses" policy needs a serious reform!

Although it was supposed to have been reviewed some years ago, after previous scandals.

Was the new Labour MP Douglas Alexander not involved?🤔
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 23 Sep 11:19

With all the well-paid advisers political parties have how is it they don`t seem to anticipate the bad publicity that comes from stuff like this and change their behaviour? `Power corrupts` is true I think.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Mon 23 Sep 13:08

I am well aware that this kind of stuff has been going on for years but I expected better from this lot.

The lack of judgement and self awareness is appalling.

As PM and party leader, Starmer himself should be way above that but he’s as bad as the rest. He didn’t even have the guts to face the cameras yesterday, but sent along his deputy instead

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net