DAFC.net
Home 22 March 2019 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Hurrah
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 31 Dec 19:51

About time middle lane hoggers got done and recognition that driving too slow can be as dangerous as driving too fast

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Hurrah
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 00:27

Sorry Raymie but for some reason I can't get that link to work no matter what I do and it was causing a problem on the app so I had to delete the link.
I did find this which I think is the same story for ye though.
https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/watch-as-middle-lane-hogger-is-caught-on-m4-in-reading/

Post Edited (Tue 01 Jan 00:31)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 00:36

Interestingly the driver was doing 66mph so few would have been overtaking him no matter what lane they were in.

Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 01:31

All I can say is, you should try driving in Thailand! I have been driving on my international licence over here for the past 3 weeks and it is absolutely mental. People overtake from all angles, there appears to be no speed limit and if you include the scooter drivers without helmets carrying a couple of passengers (often children), it is little wonder that there have been nearly 200 road deaths in the past three days... yes, THREE DAYS!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/31/almost-200-die-in-three-days-on-thailands-roads-as-holiday-carnage-returns

Post Edited (Tue 01 Jan 01:32)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

f=[], target=[], forgotpass=[] ,
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email: