DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Harry & Meghan..
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Mon 8 Mar 23:02

Surprised a thread hasn’t opened already on this, watching it on +1 just now and some of the points of discussion have shocked me from suicidal thoughts to Archies skin colour.

Certainly going to put the whole monarchy in the spotlight, be interesting to see what happens (if anything) after this.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Harry & Meghan..
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Mon 8 Mar 23:06

I'm very sad to hear of Meghan Markles car crash next month
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 8 Mar 23:06

A waste of electricity IMO - I was wanting to see the scheduled episode of "Unforgotten" rather than this two hour soap opera.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 8 Mar 23:10

To be fair, the amount of bad press she’s had she’s entitled to share her side of the story and doing this is probably the best way to get it across (although timing is questionable), whether one chooses to believe it or not is another question nor will we likely ever know the answers.

Post Edited (Mon 08 Mar 23:11)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 8 Mar 23:39

I'm no fan of the Royals but Harry can't help what he was born into and I thought removing their security after being told the threat level wouldn't diminish was a shan move just because they said they wanted to play a lesser role.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 00:05

It is pretty obvious that Harry is not Charlie`s son, so there will be few inside the palace that will have lost any sleep over his departure across the Atlantic.

And who out there is surprised that there is an undercurrent of racism in the family? Heck, Charlie`s Great Uncle Edward was a nazi sympathiser, and his Uncle Louis was found to be readying an army of brown shirts to overthrow the British government not so terribly long ago.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 07:40

There are enough tribal arguments going on at the moment between Covid, politics and independence and this is playing out as another one so thankfully there is apathy in Scotland to the Royal Family so less involvement here I guess.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 08:21

Worried about Archies skin?
I'd be more worried he took on their inbred exaggerated features, nitca bonny shower.
And just like that the fact Aprince Andrew is a rapey nonce enjoying privileged protection is on the back burner..

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 08:46

Not watched it, not going to watch either.

I`m more annoyed that their constant whining to the papers, tv and anyone who will give them airtime has seen me agreeing with Piers bloody Morgan :-(

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 08:51

Aside from anything this is ultimately a set of people whose difficulties are being played out for us all to see. Whatever the truth it plays into the reality tv epidemic that will lead us all to hunger games scenarios.
Tragic.

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 10:21

All I know if my news feed has been filled with Daily Mail stories about it. For some reason they are OBSESSED! Almost like they lost a legal case 😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: doctordandruff  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 10:28

In the middle of this horrific pandemic we have a 36 year old multi-millionaire, sitting in a massive villa in California, complaining that Daddy won't pay him any more when he said he wanted to stop working. And we are supposed to feel sorry for them. I mean nobody showed Megan how to curtsy. She just had to freestyle it. They sacrifices they had to make..
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 10:30

Perhaps their time is up ? .............disband the lot of them and give the money to the NHS

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 10:46

Quote:

Buspasspar, Tue 9 Mar 10:30

Perhaps their time is up ? .............disband the lot of them and give the money to the NHS

There time us up for a TV interview but not for harbouring a nonce who raped trafficked girls?
There's your Britain right there.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 10:51

Folk need to be careful what they post on a public forum.
Andrew has bot been convicted if any crime. Regardless of our views let`s steer clear of lynch mob mentality. It lowers the credence if anyone who goes down that route.

If convicted ris another story.

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: doctordandruff  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 11:00

Was kinda thinking he should do the decent thing and take the hit for the racist baby comment. We can't think any worse of him anyway and it takes the heat off the rest of the family.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 12:15

That mob wouldn`t last five minutes in the real world. Half of them can`t even dress themselves.

They`d end up homeless in a gutter within five minutes if they had to fend for themselves.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 12:21

Quote:

Jbob, Tue 9 Mar 10:51

Folk need to be careful what they post on a public forum.
Andrew has bot been convicted if any crime. Regardless of our views let`s steer clear of lynch mob mentality. It lowers the credence if anyone who goes down that route.

If convicted ris another story.

Mainstream papers headline, I forget which one "Teenage girl forced to have sex with Prince Andrew"
Two questions, do you see what's wrong with that?
What would you call a girl being forced to have sex with someone?
I'll wait.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 12:27

I`d love to be sued by Andrew for alleging that he`s a sex pest.

Then he`d have to show that he is not a sex pest in a court.

Admittedly that`s a much different situation than the rest of us would face but that`s only because we`d be in a criminal court against our will rather than a civil court by choice.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: QPR_Par  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 20:46

Quote:

OzPar, Tue 09 Mar 00:05

It is pretty obvious that Harry is not Charlie`s son,

I used to think that too OzPar until I saw a picture of Charles Spencer in one of the tabloids a few years ago. It pains me to tell you that the ginger gene runs in the Spencer family too.

Google “Charles Spencer and Prince Harry” and you’ll see the likeness for yourself.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 21:22

Was more annoyed when they casually dropped it into conversation they got married three days before the £40m odd ceremony, waste of bloody money.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Tue 9 Mar 22:19

Although technically they were not.Still taking the mick anyway ,agree,we are the mugs financially.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 10 Mar 08:08

Quote:

Buspasspar, Tue 9 Mar 10:30

The NHS don't need any more money from the Royal pot, BPP - they've got £350m from Brexit savings coming in every week.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 10 Mar 08:17

Aye if only G.G. :(

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 10 Mar 10:03

Actually by 2023 the NHS will be getting an extra 394m per week. It`s about an extra 170m just now. That`s not because of brexit savings though that was just because the budget was increased at the start of 2019. I guess with the extra NHS spending during the pandemic that 394m figure will already have been exceeded.

https://fullfact.org/health/nhs-england-394-million-more/

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net