DAFC.net
Home 08 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Trump shot at.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 01:10

Wisnae me. I was at work.

Worst thing that could have happened. It will only galvanise his support.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Trump shot at.
Topic Originator: Bletchley_Par  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 01:18

Quote:

Topic Originator: PARrot like
Date: Sun 14 Jul 01:10

You are a moron.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 02:31

Quote:

Bletchley_Par, Sun 14 Jul 01:18

Quote:

You are a moron.

Thankyou. From you, that is a compliment
He survived it, or my comment would have been more diplomatic.

However, if someone had shot Hitler in 36, would anyone who gasped a sigh of relief be a moron

Post Edited (Sun 14 Jul 02:34)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 02:51

Quote:

Date: Sun 14 Jul 02:31

Quote:

However, if someone had shot Hitler in 36, would anyone who gasped a sigh of relief be a moron

One person was killed, another is fighting for their life and the leading candidate in a democratic election was shot.

Your attempted comparison with someone who led to the deaths of seven million people highlights the derangement from a certain side of politics who has led to this incident.

Like the Marxist that murdered JFK, to the attempt on President Regan`s life, the shooting at the congressional baseball game, the vile attack on Rand Paul.

I already know the organisation (not just an `idea`) that the perpetrator will belong to and your attempted humour is an extension of this.

Our interaction on these boards is now at an end, I hope you find enlightenment and peace, you are clearly in need of both.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 02:55

I hate to be that guy but there is something off about the whole thing. Also, some soon to be iconic photos of the aftermath of Trump fist pumping the air. Very patriotic. Nice of the secret service to allow him to do that in such a life threatening and serious moment. Hmmmm.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 03:40

Quote:

Bletchley_Par, Sun 14 Jul 02:51

Quote:

Date: Sun 14 Jul 02:31

Quote:

One person was killed, another is fighting for their life and the leading candidate in a democratic election was shot.

Your attempted comparison with someone who led to the deaths of seven million people highlights the derangement from a certain side of politics who has led to this incident.

Like the Marxist that murdered JFK, to the attempt on President Regan`s life, the shooting at the congressional baseball game, the vile attack on Rand Paul.

I already know the organisation (not just an `idea`) that the perpetrator will belong to and your attempted humour is an extension of this.

Our interaction on these boards is now at an end, I hope you find enlightenment and peace, you are clearly in need of both.

Bletchley, I didn`t even read past the first few lines of your post. Those were enough.

I didn`t know anyone died, and frankly I feel quite ashamed.
Please accept my apologies for the offence caused.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 07:26

Now being reported that the shooter was a registered Republican.

The enemy travels by private jet, not by dinghy.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 08:01

Fuse lit for if trump doesn’t win come November. Well when I say he doesn’t win I mean when it’s stolen from him obviously because no accountability will be taken.

A registered republican was the shooter? The dems will have planted that registration on him and they will find the evidence in Clinton’s emails or hunters laptop. sleepy joe who doesn’t know what day it is and can’t string a sentence together was clearly the mastermind behind this.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 08:29

That`s probably now clinched the election for him unless middle America decide that this just isn`t the sort of chaos they want.

Post Edited (Sun 14 Jul 09:15)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 09:18

Incredibly but not surprisingly we already have republican congress members starting that this was done on the orders of Biden.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 09:47

Which organisation is that?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 10:07

Wont end here - both candidates will now be at risk of assassination now - Trump because he’s Trump and Biden because of whats happened to Trump. Shocked its taken this long though tbf.

Was Trump not the first president to take the oath behind bullet proof glass? Or was that Obama before him? 🤔
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 10:15

Quote:

Wotsit, Sun 14 Jul 09:47

The Republican Party

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 11:03

Lol PARot.

I`m still wondering who Bletchley was so confidently throwing unfounded accusations at prior to the apparent Republican link coming out.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 13:09

Quote:

PARrot, Sun 14 Jul 10:15

Quote:

Wotsit, Sun 14 Jul 09:47

The Republican Party

NRA is another option
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 13:35

From the Guardian re the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks -

`The political leanings of Crooks, who was shot dead by the Secret Service after the attempted assassination, were not immediately clear. Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show in 2021 he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee. Officials have not publicly disclosed a possible motive.`

Big Brother is watching you right enough.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 13:57

Not much older than a teenager and probably psychologically unbalanced but since by all accounts he was shot dead, we might never know.

Sometimes, the main motivations for assassination attempts have little to do with political or any other affiliations but are just a manic desire for recognition and fame.

John Wilkes Booth, for instance, is still a well known historic figure, about 150 years after his assassination of Lincoln. His motivation seemed to be out of frustration that he thought himself too cowardly to join the Confederate army and thought, in order to regain some self pride, that killing Lincoln, was a good way to do that.

And by the way, somebody tried to shoot me on one occasion. I was cycling home from work, along the canal towpath behind Firhill, when I heard something fizzing past my ear. I looked across the other side and there was a young guy with a rifle pointing in my direction. When I reported the incident at Maryhill police station, they showed little concern. What was his motivation, I wondered, just part of his fallen human nature, I reckoned.

Post Edited (Sun 14 Jul 14:35)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 15:06

It looks at first glance that this is a glory hunter.
I wouldn`t rule out an assassination attempt by security forces, though. Trump is a massive risk to just about everyone except Putin.

I have always thought they would not allow him back.
Their problem is how to do it without sparking a civil war.

Trump has shat on so many folk in his lifetime. It could be anyone who finally inevitably does the deed.
I figured they have to make it look like a disgruntled Republican. Someone who finally sussed they were getting fleeced.
Republicans seem to be far more gun happy than Democrats.

Could have been Ukranian, worried about him withdrawing support or revenge from a Kurd horrendously betrayed by Trump. One of the thousands of people whose businesses he trashed with his multiple bankruptcies, a relative of someone serving jailtime due to misguided loyalty, a relative of someone who died of covid tens of thousands needlessly due to his bullshit and mishandling of the crisis.

The list goes on

The problem is that it is very likely to boost his ratings.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 17:47

I have no time nor respect for Trump, along with millions of Americans and other people around the world, but that`s no reason for trying to murder the guy. Appears to have been a close call, but it`s only likely to increase support for him, just like his recent convictions have.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 19:31

I like Trump. Wants to look after the American people first and is against mass immigration. Let’s remember when he was in charge there were no wars around the world etc…

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 20:20

Quote:

Alter Ego, Sun 14 Jul 19:31

I like Trump. Wants to look after the American people first and is against mass immigration. Let’s remember when he was in charge there were no wars around the world etc…

Trump cares about himself and himself only. Anything you think he did good for American people is only because he would personally benefit.

He would shaft anyone for personal gain. Having him in charge is a massive worry for many people in America and far beyond.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 21:30

That’s because he conceded ground to China etc - their influence grew considerably under trump
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 14 Jul 22:23

Have Trump in charge and he looks after the American people first! That’s what Britain should be doing instead of housing all these illegal immigrants claiming all benefits that us working people are paying for!
It’s time to look after our own and make Britain stable again!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 00:49

Quote:

Alter Ego, Sun 14 Jul 22:23

Have Trump in charge and he looks after the American people first! That’s what Britain should be doing instead of housing all these illegal immigrants claiming all benefits that us working people are paying for!

Get this fascist Tw*t TF. Got to be a black for blatant racism.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MikeyLeonard  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 00:54

Quote:

PARrot, Mon 15 Jul 00:49

Quote:

He`s entitled to his opinion PARrot, surely ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 02:08

Quote:

MikeyLeonard, Mon 15 Jul 00:54

Quote:

PARrot, Mon 15 Jul 00:49

Quote:

He`s entitled to his opinion PARrot, surely ?

Seriously, that could get him lifted. He should delete it.
You can't stop racists from having their opinions, but usually, moderators of public forums take the necessary action to discourage their misinformed bile. I'm pretty sure they could be in trouble if they don't.

Post Edited (Mon 15 Jul 02:13)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 04:22

Quote:

Topic Originator: DBP like
Date: Sun 14 Jul 21:30

That’s because he conceded ground to China etc - their influence grew considerably under trump

Yeah I`ve noticed you forwarding that CNN/MSNBC narrative a few times.

Just like "the kids in cages" that is another Obama era mistake that was blamed on Trump.

This article is is from 2016 when it was assumed by the MSM that crooked Hillary was going to win. Obama was regarded as a joke internationally, especially in China but obviously due to reasons that was never discussed by the globalist shill media.

The Trans-Pacific Partnership, billed as the economic pillar of the rebalance, appears to be dead on arrival. Instead of simply taking its place as a member in good standing of an American-led international system, China seems increasingly intent on challenging some key elements of the existing order.

Meanwhile, the U.S. military’s ability to respond to China’s buildup remains hobbled by budgetary constraints, even as Beijing pushes ahead with its program of “land reclamation” and militarization in the South China Sea. Rather than wait for a crisis to force the issue, whoever is elected in November 2016, should seize the opportunity to order a thorough review of U.S. China strategy and the assumptions on which it is based.

https://www.gmfus.org/about/our-values

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 06:24

No way would that get one lifted PARrot. The jails are full already for one.....

Immigration is a bit more complex than outlined in his post (we do have some international obligations).

But it`s a matter of fact that we`ve got many millions of people who are "choosing" not to work. And we`re allowing a lot of people in annually to fill the roles required.

It`s that problem we need to solve, through improving skills and persuading people to work rather than not. Which will need significant investment so they don`t have to look after their loved ones rather than work.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 06:33

Bletchley that didn’t come from cnn or msm - never watched it.

That came from a conversation in mandarin with senior economic lecturers in Beijing university staff canteen, who were visibly disappointed trump lost last time
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 08:59

Parrot in what way was I racist in my post? I’ll get you lifted for deformation of character😅

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 10:13

The US Secret Service has a whean of agents continuously investigating threats to the incumbent President, past Presidents and VPs. etc.
It never ends no matter who is in power.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 12:24

Quote:

LOL did a Nigerian man get the nod over you for a job you applied for is that it? if your that much of a trump fan boy then move to America i will say this though id rather have a team of migrant workers at work with me as opposed to some of the knuckle dragging cretins i have worked with lately at least they actually graft and put a shift in
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 12:40

Trump has now nominated himself as the Great Unifier. It`ll be interesting to see how that works out for someone who has consistently portrayed himself as a victim of the Establishment and the Deep State, didn`t accept the result of the election in 2020 and supported the storming of the Capitol.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 13:46

Ah see if anyone read I said “illegal immigrants” not migrants who come over and adjust to our culture and work.

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 14:18

Quote:

Alter Ego, Mon 15 Jul 13:46

Ah see if anyone read I said “illegal immigrants” not migrants who come over and adjust to our culture and work.

Apologies, Ego. I really need to chill out.

I see Wannabe-spy Par slavering his usual conspiracy theory false bullshit again, though.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 15 Jul 15:12

I don`t know how many times this needs said - illegal immigrants cannot claim or receive benefits.

If what is meant is "asylum seekers" then they can`t claim benefits either but will receive some support.

If you think where you are most likely to encounter large numbers of "foreigners" it`s not going to be working in finance, IT or engineering usually. It`s delivery drivers, hospitality workers and carers? Why? Because most Brits don`t want to work these jobs as they`re proper hard graft for heehaw pay. Care in particular is crying out for more workers but people aren`t there to take the jobs. You`re not telling me there aren`t Brits on benefits who could do these jobs? So do you point your finger at the feckless wasters sat on benefits? No. Of course some are lazy but the majority are stuck as it doesn`t pay to work if you`ve got kids. Rents are sky high at the moment and that`s the fault of the government, not economic migrants or people on benefits. Don`t worry though, Michelle`s still on her yacht with your money.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net