DAFC.net
Home 09 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 COVID enquiry
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 29 Jan 17:05

Get the popcorn out. Not only has this exposed how feckless our politicians in both London and Edinburgh can be (arguably moreso in London with their £7k knees up!), it now transpires Gove was busy writing reports on the threat to the union.

It may not be a surprise to discover Westminster politicians are just as obsessed about keeping the union together as the SNP are at tearing it apart!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: COVID enquiry
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 29 Jan 17:22

Disappointing to note that the Guardian newsfeed reported his comments about the SG playing politics but made no mention of his paper to Cabinet stressing the need to promote the Union.

The risk to the future of the union was described in the paper as the "greatest challenge" facing the UK government other than the pandemic.

It added: "Unfortunately it is in no way lessened by the parallel demands of the epidemic and our economic recovery."

It said that in the lead up to the Scottish elections the following May, "protecting and strengthening the union must be a cornerstone of all that we do".

Apparently the SNP`s main purpose is to break up the Union and they would take any opportunity to further its ends but the UK government (led by the Conservative and UNIONIST Party) wouldn`t sink to such depths! I wonder what line the Mail/Express/Telegraph will take?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Tue 30 Jan 10:13

Honest Kate on now. Jings how on earth did she not get picked as leader instead of Hapless Humza…unless murky machinations of MI5 were at play!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 30 Jan 10:43

Quote:

Parboiled, Tue 30 Jan 10:13

Honest Kate on now. Jings how on earth did she not get picked as leader instead of Hapless Humza…unless murky machinations of MI5 were at play!

Because the media decided she was a threat and went down the "she`s a crazy religious woman!" route, which seemed an odd one. I`m sure many of our MPs and MSPs are religious but do as they should and put beliefs to one side when it comes to delivering for their country.

Perhaps it was more that she`s a woman.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 30 Jan 11:06

It`s interesting having the opportunity to view the evidence given to the Inquiry and then seeing how the media decides to report it. Most of the Scottish media chooses to highlight the political and personal aspects at the expense of the technical stuff. They usually manage to find something that puts the SG in a poor light but, so far, Kate Forbes` evidence has been pretty straightforward and uncontroversial.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 08:36

Should be fun today. Star turn, spotlight, usually right up her street...

But that awful memory of hers...how many diversions, dead ends, screeching u turns etc will she manage to negotiate before the inevitable tantrum, loss of control, and car crash?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 13:05

The official twitter account of the independent UK COVID enquiry has over 20,000 followers but only follows one other account: @downwiththesnp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 16:17

I thought this was a fact-finding inquiry. Today Jamie Dawson KC has come across as counsel for the prosecution.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 16:37

Wee Eck, I think all politicians who made critical decisions are getting a rough ride from those asking the questions. Were you equally exasperated at Boris Johnson getting grilled? Like you say it`s about finding the facts so that lessons can be learned. Politicians just need to suck it up and not over think their responses so that it shows them in the best possible light though I do admit that would be difficult to do. Nobody would want their legacy being tarnished but egos need to be set aside for the greater good.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 16:44

I didn`t follow Boris Johnson`s evidence in as much detail. To me, today Jamie Dawson, in the latter part of his questioning, simply kept on repeating assertions he had made during the day and which she had already dealt with. It was like counsel`s summing up at the end of a criminal trial. Presumably it was all above board or Lady Hallett would have intervened but it seemed odd to me.

Post Edited (Wed 31 Jan 17:02)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 17:56

Pretty underwhelming interrogation tbh.

The twitter thing is a disgrace and should be followed up. Claiming an "error" isn`t good enough. I`m not an SNP supporter but they should be treated the same as all parties. Can you imagine the outcry if it was an account for boycotting the Tories or Labour?!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:18

Usually the blue or red power suits but today dressed like she was in mourning.

Post Edited (Wed 31 Jan 18:19)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:21

Got to laugh? I don`t think so.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:25

Quote:

jake89, Wed 31 Jan 17:56

The twitter thing is a disgrace and should be followed up. Claiming an "error" isn`t good enough. I`m not an SNP supporter but they should be treated the same as all parties. Can you imagine the outcry if it was an account for boycotting the Tories or Labour?!

Why don`t you just come out and admit your an Alba founding member.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:27

Quote:

wee eck, Wed 31 Jan 18:21

Got to laugh? I don`t think so.

To slow Eck 🐌 I did realise it was in bad taste after hitting the submit button.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:37

Well. I saw it and probably wasn`t the only one. No doubt you would have come on with a comment if she`d turned up in bright colours.

I see the Daily Express had your story about burner phones. What strange company you keep. Even Jamie Dawson gave it short shrift.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:40

Quote:

wee eck, Wed 31 Jan 18:37

Well. I saw it and probably wasn`t the only one. No doubt you would have come on with a comment if she`d turned up in bright colours.

I see the Daily Express had your story about burner phones. What strange company you keep. Even Jamie Dawson gave it short shrift.

Likewise yourself Eck ?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 18:47

Your usual cryptic comment I can make no sense of.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 20:41

Quote:

wee eck, Wed 31 Jan 18:47

Your usual cryptic comment I can make no sense of.

But you keep coming back for more.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 31 Jan 22:21

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 31 Jan 18:25

Quote:

jake89, Wed 31 Jan 17:56

Why don`t you just come out and admit your an Alba founding member.

I`d consider Alba if they were a viable option, which they are not. As I`ve said before, it`s unlikely they`ll have a single MP after the election. I`d say the biggest issue for Alba is they`re made up from the sloppy seconds of the SNP.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 06:14

One sloppy individual the Alba party are lucky not have in their ranks...

Absolute traitor to Scotland

Destroyed a respected political party by controlling and removing members rights.

The first local branch meeting after the independence referendum had 100 members turn up now the branch are lucky if they can get 10 attendees .

Less than 10 years ago the SNP Destroyed the Labour Party, any ideas why they've made a recovery?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/t9vyBr6ShQEA7jDW/

Post Edited (Thu 01 Feb 06:28)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 07:16

The Crossgates Centre had (has?) an SNP sticker on its window. Who runs it? Which party/parties is it affiliated with?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 07:41

Awww wee Nippy crying yesterday……. Aye she wasn’t like that when she was controlling us during the lockdown eh?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 08:13

Liar Liar

https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,covid-inquiry-nicola-sturgeon-apologises-for-whatsapp-answer-to-journalist
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 08:17

Quote:

Alter Ego, Thu 1 Feb 07:41

Awww wee Nippy crying yesterday……. Aye she wasn’t like that when she was controlling us during the lockdown eh?

She probably cried after the Salmond verdict.

Despicable individual, leader of a wee clique controlling the nuSNP.

Sadly many people still have faith in them and cannot see through their lies....roll on November when they`ll get their totties
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 10:01

Viewing this from afar, I have to say that I am pretty uncomfortable with these attacks on Nicola Sturgeon.

At the time, we here in Victoria (Australia) were going through some of the strictest Covid measures on the planet. I admired the Scottish Government`s open approach to advising the public on the latest information.

Hindsight always makes us a little wiser, but I feel one has to be careful not to over-egg a situation and throw mud when, perhaps, you might have behaved similarly if you were in the same circumstance as the First Minister.

I am neither a fan nor a critic of Nicola Sturgeon. I am 12,000 miles away from this and am unaffected. Still, as a human being, I feel uncomfortable about laughing at someone who is obviously under enormous personal stress at the moment.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 11:04

Quote:

OzPar, Thu 1 Feb 10:01

Viewing this from afar, I have to say that I am pretty uncomfortable with these attacks on Nicola Sturgeon.

At the time, we here in Victoria (Australia) were going through some of the strictest Covid measures on the planet. I admired the Scottish Government`s open approach to advising the public on the latest information.

Hindsight always makes us a little wiser, but I feel one has to be careful not to over-egg a situation and throw mud when, perhaps, you might have behaved similarly if you were in the same circumstance as the First Minister.

I am neither a fan nor a critic of Nicola Sturgeon. I am 12,000 miles away from this and am unaffected. Still, as a human being, I feel uncomfortable about laughing at someone who is obviously under enormous personal stress at the moment.

I wonder how uncomfortable Alex Salmond felt while waiting to be sentenced for rape etc...

Or uncomfortable Craig Murray felt behind bars for allegedly suggesting who the Alphabetties are when MSM reporters named them but faced no prison sentence.

Post Edited (Thu 01 Feb 11:05)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 11:22

Alister Jack deleted all his WhatsApp messages to free up capacity on his phone but he didn`t conduct any COVID business via WhatsApp so that`s OK.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 11:35

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 1 Feb 11:22

Alister Jack deleted all his WhatsApp messages to free up capacity on his phone but he didn`t conduct any COVID business via WhatsApp so that`s OK.

I never put my faith in Alister Jack, but did in the SNP when they were an Independence party.

What Westminster and their Scottish enablers do is no concern of mine. If we were independent you wouldn`t be the slightest concerned either.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 11:46

...but you keep coming back for more.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 12:13

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 1 Feb 11:46

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.....

🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 15:24

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 1 Feb 11:46

Says the poster who not so long ago stated he wouldn`t reply to me again.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 17:17

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 1 Feb 11:04

Quote:

I wonder how uncomfortable Alex Salmond felt while waiting to be sentenced for rape etc...

Or uncomfortable Craig Murray felt behind bars for allegedly suggesting who the Alphabetties are when MSM reporters named them but faced no prison sentence.

So you`re suggesting she should be punished for apparently doing very little wrong because you believe she was involved in fitting up Salmond? The two situations are completely unrelated.

And when are you going to tell me about the Crossgates Centre? Who are they aligned with? Who runs it?

Post Edited (Thu 01 Feb 17:18)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 18:29

How can anyone stick up for Nippy during the lockdown. Borris opens everything up she kept us waiting for another month..why…cause she loved the power and control.

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 18:50

If she was so power-crazy and craved control why didn`t she lock down earlier? She admitted this might have been a better decision. So many experts on here with the benefit of hindsight.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 19:41

Quote:

Alter Ego, Thu 1 Feb 18:29

How can anyone stick up for Nippy during the lockdown. Borris opens everything up she kept us waiting for another month..why…cause she loved the power and control.

Johnson (he`s not your pal so don`t call him Boris FFS) led the country terribly! Sturgeon could have done nothing whatsoever and still performed better than that idiot.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 19:48

Quote:

jake89, Thu 1 Feb 17:17

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 1 Feb 11:04

Quote:

So you`re suggesting she should be punished for apparently doing very little wrong because you believe she was involved in fitting up Salmond? The two situations are completely unrelated.

And when are you going to tell me about the Crossgates Centre? Who are they aligned with? Who runs it?

Some clues to your questions I don`t have answers for...

https://www.facebook.com/share/CDwe5F6ECQUGMvss/

https://www.facebook.com/TheCrossgateCentre

Post Edited (Thu 01 Feb 19:51)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 19:49

Because she didn’t have a clue like the health minister idiot what to do…so they just looked at what Bojo was doing and added another 4 weeks onto the lockdown. No PPE for a good 4 months in for carers etc.. it was a joke and she stood up on that podium spouting like she was the queen/king of Scotland and loved the power…. Now found out and with her husbands dealings she’s greeting just wanting for people to feel sorry for her…. She’s been caught out, well not caught as she deleted all the messages that were relevant during the Covid lockdown. The whole lot of them in Britain, Ireland should stand in court and get sentenced!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 20:03

Does that include `Bojo`? He couldn`t control his hair, far less the pandemic.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 21:23

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/UDCNjmuNJaBC5xiZ/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 22:01

Bojo wanted to do the Sweden method but the WHO and his party said no… so they had a party as the whole pandemic was really a farce and nobody knew what they were doing apart from lock us all up.
Wee nippy thought she could do a good one and jump on the bandwagon but look like she was being careful for the Scottish people by making decisions extending the lockdown for 4 weeks…What difference would that make?? She had her Thatcher era then her husband/Salmond and hiding money.. she got caught out and now greeting to the cameras… lost a lot of her bullshit I’m here for the Scottish people over the last year eh? Just another has been in the SNP and now they have a guy that welcomes migrants that are invading all of Britain…well done👏👏😳

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 22:39

Just watched the news tonight and the whole of the SNP party were brutal… causing a lot of deaths with the elderly.. maybe a jail sentence for all involved??

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 22:46

What a shame that you`re a Pars` fan but it takes all sorts I suppose.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 23:22

Aye because I don’t agree with you I’m not a pars fan.. typical SNP response and you just sound embarrassing tbh.. And just because you are admin don’t even give me a card because you think you can!!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 23:25

Quote:

Alter Ego, Thu 1 Feb 22:01

Bojo wanted to do the Sweden method but the WHO and his party said no… so they had a party as the whole pandemic was really a farce and nobody knew what they were doing apart from lock us all up.
Wee nippy thought she could do a good one and jump on the bandwagon but look like she was being careful for the Scottish people by making decisions extending the lockdown for 4 weeks…What difference would that make?? She had her Thatcher era then her husband/Salmond and hiding money.. she got caught out and now greeting to the cameras… lost a lot of her bullshit I’m here for the Scottish people over the last year eh? Just another has been in the SNP and now they have a guy that welcomes migrants that are invading all of Britain…well done👏👏😳

This entire post only serves to show everyone that you are not very intelligent, it might be best for you to keep quiet
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 23:41

I bet Bojo thought `the Sweden method` had nothing to do with Covid.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 06:35

According to the Herald Humza is “urgently” looking for missing Gold command Covid minutes to hand over to the enquiry.
Call me old fashioned, but back in my days of toil every attendee at every meeting that was minuted got a copy.. surely there is one stuffed under someone’s sofa cushion?
Or is this just another porkie, there aren’t any and never were?

Post Edited (Fri 02 Feb 06:37)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 07:16

Who runs the Crossgate Centre, Tenruh? How is it funded?

It used to have SNP stickers in the window but now Alba?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 08:01

Quote:

Crikey, what a post

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 08:29

Quote:

jake89, Fri 2 Feb 07:16

No idea who they are or who runs them.They`ve obviously changed their allegiance from supporting a devolutionist party to an Independence one.

They have an email address linked to their fb page drop them a email re funding etc
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 08:30

Imagine taking a calculated risk by extending a lockdown that had been going for months for an extra couple of weeks just to avoid hospital being over run……meanwhile public health office Alter Ego knows the best way to deal with a global pandemic? Yes?

Also, anyone using names like “nippy” and “nuSNP” instantly devalues your opinion
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 08:34

Topic Originator: wee eck
Date: Thu 1 Feb 23:41

I bet Bojo thought `the Sweden method` had nothing to do with Covid.

Superb

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 08:52

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 2 Feb 08:29

Quote:

No idea who they are or who runs them.They`ve obviously changed their allegiance from supporting a devolutionist party to an Independence one.

They have an email address linked to their fb page drop them a email re funding etc

So you actively support and promote a group/organisation yet have no clue who they are or who funds them.

Also worrying that an ex-poster from here is following them using his WORK twitter account 🤦‍♂️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 09:26

Quote:

Hunbelievable

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 09:32

Quote:

jake89, Fri 2 Feb 08:52

Quote:

Quote:

So you actively support and promote a group/organisation yet have no clue who they are or who funds them.

Also worrying that an ex-poster from here is following them using his WORK twitter account 🤦‍♂️

Note to oneself don`t engage with this clown in future.....snitch of the lowest order....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 09:54

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 2 Feb 09:32

Quote:

jake89, Fri 2 Feb 08:52

Quote:

Quote:

Note to oneself don`t engage with this clown in future.....snitch of the lowest order....

Still name calling rather than having educated discussions 🤷🏻‍♂️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 10:48

Are Alba really an independence party? I mean what is there plan to achieve independence? I doubt they have a coherent one.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 11:07

I REALLY would love Alba to be a viable option but the likes of the Crossgate Centre would put me off, which is why I`m curious as to who is behind it. There`s very little on the actual benefits of independence or the policies of Alba. Instead it`s what I`d expect of unionist parties with a load of "Wee Krankie" type patter.

What happened to the whole AUOB thing and Alba working WITH the SNP? Alba formed AFTER the Salmond allegations so something else has to be behind the sudden change of tune. As mentioned, the Crossgate Centre originally supported the SNP (and other independence parties).

Everyone should call out wrong-doing but it really feels like the likes of the Crossgate Centre would sooner have Labour in power than the SNP. They focus more on petty name calling than inviting genuine debate on key concerns about the lack of direction for Scottish independence.

Edit: And I'm not snitching as I've not said WHO it is in relation to twitter. I suspect it may be an "error" (if that's the acceptable excuse this week 😉).

Post Edited (Fri 02 Feb 11:08)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 17:58

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 2 Feb 10:48

Are Alba really an independence party? I mean what is there plan to achieve independence? I doubt they have a coherent one.

https://youtu.be/nt7bu6hNUys?si=dA5k00t2uMSTTQkv
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 18:53

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 2 Feb 17:58

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 2 Feb 10:48

https://youtu.be/nt7bu6hNUys?si=dA5k00t2uMSTTQkv

So get a majority and ask for the power to hold a referendum. Why is there an echo in the room? Doesn`t this sound very familiar?

The lack of a democratic route to independence is dead in the hands of the SNP and Alba. Neither has a solution. The only viable solution appears to be taking to the streets!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 20:03

Still the same old nuggets that thinks an independent Scotland is great…. Wee Nippy destroyed an independent Scotland. Plus we have an Asian(not being racist before you all go off on one) that is our ruler so to speak and has done fek all but include migrants into free hotels and sponging of us that work and pay for them..
Britain as a whole country is going down the pan.

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 20:35

Whose fault is that then?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 20:39

Quote:

Alter Ego, Fri 2 Feb 20:03

Still the same old nuggets that thinks an independent Scotland is great…. Wee Nippy destroyed an independent Scotland. Plus we have an Asian(not being racist before you all go off on one) that is our ruler so to speak and has done fek all but include migrants into free hotels and sponging of us that work and pay for them..
Britain as a whole country is going down the pan.

I`m not sure if you are trolling, or just really, really stupid. You are saying you are not been racist, but you are racist. It`s clear from your post. The First Ministers race has nothing to do with anything, so if you are not being racist, why are you bringing it up. I`m sure you think these migrants that live in the free hotels must be really enjoying themselves at our expense, but from speaking to people who volunteer helping people settle here, I can assure you it`s no holiday camp for them. Given hardly any money, and access to poor quality food in small time windows during the day. It is costing the taxpayer a fortune but that money is being syphoned off and isn`t making its way to those who need it.

I do find it quite amusing though how you tell us "Britain as a whole country is going down the pan", you make a great case for independence
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 21:39

Ah I’m a racist just because I don’t agree with a Muslim running our country??
Oh it must be hard for all these mostly young men claiming asylum and getting put up in a bed with food…what about our homeless people and vulnerable that can’t get a bed to sleep in? Do they get a hotel bed to sleep in and benefits once signed up?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 21:41

Last I checked, the Scottish Government had now powers on immigration, so not only is bringing up the FMs race questionable, your suggest his race has something to do with him being migrant friendly is nonsense.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 21:51

Quote:

Alter Ego, Fri 2 Feb 21:39

Ah I’m a racist just because I don’t agree with a Muslim running our country??

For a moment I was going to waste some time arguing with your viewpoint, but then I realised....there`s no point. You are an idiot, and there is nothing to be gained for someone like me, engaging in discourse with someone like you.

All I can really suggest is for you to go and do a bit reading, try to educate yourself, maybe stop posting on the Internet until you know what you are talking about
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:00

Another 300 immigrants housed today in Scotland in the hotels and bedsits..now on the benefits scheme and all us working are paying for this?
Wow and I’m the racist bad guy… really?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:05

Quote:

Alter Ego, Fri 2 Feb 22:00

Another 300 immigrants housed today in Scotland in the hotels and bedsits..now on the benefits scheme and all us working are paying for this?
Wow and I’m the racist bad guy… really?

What has the FMs race got to do with that?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:13

Because he is allowing this..?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:21

I`m going to break this down for you:

Immigration = not devolved.
Not devolved = nothing to do with Humza Yousaf

Even if it was, what has him being Muslim got to do with it?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:24

Just wait and see….

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 22:27

Right, so just a bit of a bigot then? Got it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 2 Feb 23:01

Just wait and see what will happen…

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Feb 14:01

Alter Ego has been spending too much time following Darren Grimes and Laurence Fox on X I think 🤦🏻‍♂️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 3 Feb 21:01

The benefits asylum seekers receive - are £26 pw. I was unemployed recently and was receiving £86 pw and struggled with it. I’ve no idea how asylum seekers cope with the little they get. They don’t get “freebies” either. That’s a red top paper myth that so many idiots believe.

There are 3/4 people to one room in hotels.

Why should asylum seekers be targeted when it’s the govt who are responsible for their accommodation and pay the owners of hotels etc.

I’ve no idea what any of this has to do with the Covid enquiry….

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 4 Feb 20:54

Why should our government be responsible for asylum seekers invading our country for the benefits they receive? Free room and food plus money?
We should be looking after our own making sure if anyone needs help gets it through the system. Look at our homeless who have to secure accommodation for a nights sleep and all these immigrants get put up in hotel room etc🤷

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hurricane_jimmy  
Date:   Tue 6 Feb 04:37

Always find it funny when folk think the UK is more generous than others with asylum policy. Think a wee bit more reading is needed on the other nations of Europe I think 🤔

I guess my half-Japanese son shouldn`t be First Minister either since he`ll flood the place with Japanese! 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Feb 07:02

Double post see below

Post Edited (Tue 06 Feb 07:37)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Feb 07:36

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 6 Feb 07:02

The Yanks and little England bomb their countries then wonder why they`re getting flooded with refugees.

I read recently that Little Britain takes a fraction of the displaced compared to the big European countries.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net