DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Calcutta Cup
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 19:48

I just got home in time to see the replay of the winning try. It`s jolly satisfying to get a win at rugger HQ isn`t it?

GIRFUY!!!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Calcutta Cup
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 20:10

I hope you got to see the earlier try.

An excellent game of rugby. The more South Africans we can find with Scottish grandparents the better!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 20:28

W P McNel was just the start of it!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 20:33

I had reservations before the game .. could Scotland match Englands superior forwards .. then the new manager bounce .. then the faster fitter backs .. and their superior bench which included some Lions .. Englands first try although looked superb was knocked on .. look at it in slo mo .. Well done Alba you were the better team .. gave your all .. left nothing out on the pitch and fully deserved your win .. my reservations were blown away

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 20:53

You`ll be praising Townsend and Russell next!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 20:55

Russell had a mare for much of the game wee eck .. theres only Two Finn Russells Two Finn Russells .. :-))

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 23:18

Got to hand it to England. They were gracious in defeat, players and pundits alike. If only their football equivalents were the same.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Feb 23:34

Ipswich, Duhan van der Merwe doesn`t have a Scottish grandparent. In fact i don`t believe he has any immediate Scottish heritage (I could be wrong) but he qualifies to play for Scotland because when he was 21 signed for Edinburgh and stayed for three years.

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 08:01

Thanks TOWK. Hard to feel a real fan of the 3 year residency rule.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 08:56

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Sat 4 Feb 23:18

Got to hand it to England. They were gracious in defeat, players and pundits alike. If only their football equivalents were the same.

Agree, it’s not just England, it’s a culture across rugby - always think football could learn a lot of lessons from rugby on and off the pitch
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 10:37

There`s nothing like a bit of gentlemanly stamping, eye-gouging or neck-wrestling right enough.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 12:07

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Sat 4 Feb 23:34

Ipswich, Duhan van der Merwe doesn`t have a Scottish grandparent. In fact i don`t believe he has any immediate Scottish heritage (I could be wrong) but he qualifies to play for Scotland because when he was 21 signed for Edinburgh and stayed for three years.

This is why I can`t be bothered with rugby

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 18:42

You can qualify for a country in football with five years of continual residence in said country.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 19:16

It`s so unfair that a nation can take advantage of the residence rules against a nation whose population is only 10 times greater than its own.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 19:42

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 5 Feb 19:16

It`s so unfair that a nation can take advantage of the residence rules against a nation whose population is only 10 times greater than its own.

Not the point I`m making, is it? Looks like you`ve started drinking early today!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 19:45

Quote:

Hatred of anything English coming to the fore yet again

Post Edited (Sun 05 Feb 19:45)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 19:46

Quote:

londonparsfan, Sun 5 Feb 18:42

You can qualify for a country in football with five years of continual residence in said country.

Still doesn`t make it right tho does it

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 19:53

Quote:

da_no_1, Sun 5 Feb 19:45

Quote:

Hatred of anything English coming to the fore yet again

Can`t see any hatred of anything english in that post whatsoever
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 20:02

`Hatred` is a very strong word. I don`t know how it applies to me. I was simply responding to some of the posts I`ve seen on social media after yesterday`s match.

I also don`t see how the residence rules which apply to rugby internationals is a reason for not liking the game of rugby.

FYI, ipswichpar, I`m not in the habit of drinking at home. If you can`t take a wee joke then neither can I.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 20:03

Scotland only have three in the current squad who qualify through residency.
We do have more foreign born players than anyone else this six nations but the majority of them qualify through parents or grandparents.

Admin
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 20:53

Cannot see any hatred of English in wee ecks post Dano1 .. and the reference to drink was a cheap shot .. Had you down as a decent bloke as well Ipswich .. Not now

Post Edited (Sun 05 Feb 20:59)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 21:34

da no 1 keeping up his 100% record of having a dig at a poster in every single thread. Very weird behaviour as per usual from our resident Mr argumentative.

Surely you can t be as bad in real life ?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 21:44

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sun 5 Feb 20:53

Cannot see any hatred of English in wee ecks post Dano1 .. and the reference to drink was a cheap shot .. Had you down as a decent bloke as well Ipswich .. Not now

I really am confused how that`s a cheap shot. And you`re rather quick to jump to conclusions I`d suggest. I`ll live though...hope you have a nice week.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 22:20

Quote:

desparado, Sun 5 Feb 21:34

da no 1 keeping up his 100% record of having a dig at a poster in every single thread. Very weird behaviour as per usual from our resident Mr argumentative.

Surely you can t be as bad in real life ?

Why is disagreeing with someone always seen as being argumentative on .net?

FWIW I apologise for using the word "hatred"

Post Edited (Sun 05 Feb 22:27)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Feb 22:42

It depends how you express yourself. Your wording suggested I make a habit of anti-English posts.

Ipswichpar, I think that, like me, Buspasspar couldn`t understand why disagreement with my post warranted a reference to my drinking habits of which you are totally unaware.

I started this thread to celebrate a victory over our southern neighbours which, despite a recent improvement, are still quite rare. Unfortunately it got a bit out of control.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 09:36

Was Michael Owen not Welsh?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 09:38

I think Wee Eck it was the expression Get It Right F***ing Up You`s that hinted at a slight anti English rhetoric. I get it, I can also display predujice against English sporting teams as well however when I saw how gracious and magnanimous the English were in defeat on Saturday it gave me pause to think.
Look at this way, if we beat Wales or Ireland in the coming weeks will you also give it a GIRFUY to them as well?
Then again maybe we shouldn`t be too precious about that. GIRFUY is a common phrase just like making a quip about it being `a bit early to have started drinking` when you think someone is blethering a load of rubbish yet because of that rather timid retort by Ipswich, Buspass has written Ipswich off as no longer being a decent bloke! The same Buspass who had a bit of a meltdown a week ago and went on to offer public and private apologies because of his comments. I used to think Buspass is probably a decent bloke..... and I`m not changing that opinion because of a few off key comments he made on a football forum.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 10:25

I did ponder whether to include the `F` but it seemed a bit tame without it. It used to be called sporting banter but now it breaches political correctness apparently. Historically, England are the Auld Enemy so it`s always nice to put one over on them. I`m sure Wales and Ireland fans feel the same. I think it`s inevitable when there`s one nation in these islands that dwarfs even the combined population of the other three.

Maybe I did overreact to Ipswichpar`s reference to drink. It`s become a bit of a lazy cliche to accuse someone you don`t agree with as being the worse for drink but I did find it wee bit insulting. One of the perils of the internet is that words can be used carelessly and misinterpreted.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 19:10

According to Wikipedia, John Barnes is [I]"Often considered one of the greatest English players of all time"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 19:15

Quite a difference in someone emigrating to a country as a child, beginning their sporting journey in their new homeland and then representing that nation to someone as an adult choosing which club to play for so they can then qualify for a nation through a residency rule.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Mon 6 Feb 22:18

Sure. But neither are eligible by birth or via parents, so what`s your criteria? Under a certain age, number of years?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 00:00

Surely you need to have lived in said country for the vast majority of your life to qualify? 3 years is an absolute joke and 5 not much better. How long before Qatar and Saudi Arabia are World Champions? What`s to stop them hoovering up all the best players in the world on 5 year club contracts?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 06:27

.net really is a joyless place, folk can’t just enjoy a great achievement or even let others enjoy said achievement without taking some sort of faux offence at something or trying to belittle it despite being achieved within the same parameters as all competitors.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 08:13

Exactly, p. These rules have been in place for ages. You`d think Scotland had made up their own unique set of criteria and exploited them at the expense of all other nations in the tournament.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 08:25

Excellent post P

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 09:24

"You`d think Scotland had made up their own unique set of criteria and exploited them at the expense of all other nations in the tournament."

I`m not interested in other nations. I find it hard to get behind a team of random people from all over the world just because they happen to be wearing Scotland shirts.

Each to his own I suppose.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 09:41

So you`d only support Scotland if they fielded a team of home-grown Scots even if they were disadvantaged playing against nations that applied the residency rules?

Maybe you`d feel happier supporting the Pars if they only picked guys born in Dunfermline.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 10:00

I`ve not mentioned football or the Pars but FWIW I`m glad the vast majority of the current Scotland squad are Scottish born & bred.

Obviously I don`t agree with the rules rugby currently adopt. I`m not advocating that the SRU disregard these rules (but you knew that) & I`ve also no wish to see Scotland disadvantaged (you knew that as well)

Do you think filling national teams with players from around the world benefits our young players?

You`re point about the Pars is a bit silly to be honest.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 10:11

I think Da is just saying he would like the players representing Scotland to have some link to the nation other than being randomly scouted by a Scottish club and paid to play for them.
I had thought ,perhaps naively, that these players from New Zealand and South Africa who have represented Scotland or any of the other rugby nations must of had grandparents from those nations. If in 2018 Bath or Saracens had offered Dunham van der Merwe a more lucrative contract than Edinburgh did then he could have been scoring tries for England on Saturday instead of against them.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 10:24

Thanks for telling me what I knew. I presumed your reference to not getting behind `a team of random people from all over the world just because they happen to be wearing Scotland shirts` referred to all sports, not just rugby, so you were including football. Does your support of the Scotland football team vary with the ethnic make-up of the team?

I don`t really get your point. You don`t think the SRU should disregard the rules and you don`t think Scotland should be disadvantaged. Doesn`t that mean we just accept the status quo as we don`t have the power to change things?

I take the point about young players but there`s more to it than that. I think what tends to happen is that nations may encourage foreign players to come and play in their rugby leagues with a view to developing them as possible international players. There`s also the opportunity for native-born players to benefit from playing with players raised in other countries.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 10:39

Just for clarification 3 years is not correct, criteria now is 5 years/60 consecutive months (bear in mind the physicality of rugby means a pro career is 10 - 14 years so that’s nearly half their career). Rules are;

1/ They were born in the country.
2/ The player has a parent or grandparent who was born in the country.
3/ They have lived in the country for 60 consecutive months (five years) to qualify on residency immediately before playing (this was raised from three years in December 2020)
4/ They have completed ten years of cumulative residence in the country before playing

Actual detail of the squad;
3 from residency
6/7 are from relatives

Duhan van der Merwe, Pierre Schoeman and WP Nel all qualify through residency having been born in South Africa. While Kyle Steyn (South Africa), Sione Tuipulotu (Australia), Ben White, Chris Harris (both England), Simon Berghan (New Zealand) and Jack Dempsey (Australia) qualify through a Scottish relative.

Ireland-born fly-half Ben Healy is at Munster but ahead of his move to Edinburgh next season has been included in the wider Scotland squad as his mother makes him Scottish qualified.

Scottish footballs present squad - Che Adam’s, Lyndon Dykes, Kieren Tierney (Isle of Man), Scott McTominay & Jacob Brown not born in Scotland

Post Edited (Tue 07 Feb 12:13)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 10:49

Eck - my point is I don`t agree with the rules. Only that.

I must admit my support for our national team waned somewhat when it was full of absolute jobbers from down south like Matt Elliot, but to be fair the team was utterly p*sh so it MAY have had something to do with that......

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Feb 12:45

So how does that fit with naturalisation then?

I could be resident less than that in Ireland and gain full citizenship but still not allowed to play for my (new)national team?

Post Edited (Tue 07 Feb 12:46)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Thu 9 Feb 16:07

Rules are rules, and Scotland like every other team exploit them to their advantage. Only having two pro teams makes it more difficult for Scotland and they need to trawl all the teams in England to see who qualifies through grand parents for example. Never really agreed with the residency rule tbh but it is there and it is not just Scotland who use it.
Someone said the other day that their are a few Samoans playing for NZ who fall into this category…..never checked it out though.

I certainly would not be comfortable if we had any more players than the current three using this rule.

If Billy very unpopular scored the winning try in an England game I don’t think too many pundits down south would be complaining.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Feb 18:48

Good Post desparado

Found this :-

England has 1,900 rugby union clubs; 6,060 referees; 362,319 pre-teen male players; 698,803 teen male players; 121,480 senior male players (total male players 1,182,602)

Scotland has 241 rugby union clubs; 343 referees; 7,556 pre-teen male players; 13,402 teen male players; 10,556 senior male players (total male players 31,514)

We are a wee Country .. we sometimes expect too much .. We are now 5th in the Rankings .. Above England as we speak .. Mon Scotland

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 11:40

Can Scotland back up last weeks result today against the Welsh?
Our record against them recently says no ....but records are there to be broken.

Admin
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 12:00

1996 was the last time we have won 2 back to back games widtink
Hopefully we can add 2023 to that

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 12:58

Certainly a decent crowd for today ....I`m in Edinburgh and it`s been hoaching since early doors with Scottish and Welsh fans

Admin
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 13:36

Been hearing of a fault on railway near or on the Firth bridge? One like closed pending overnight repair. Must impact on travel to/from Stadium from Fife and north?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 18:51

Finn Russell is the most gallus man since Martin Hardie. Discuss.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 19:13

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sat 11 Feb 12:00

1996 was the last time we have won 2 back to back games widtink
Hopefully we can add 2023 to that

First time we have won out first 2 games but we do have back to back wins since 96

Eta 2021 being the most recent with consecutive wins against Italy and France.

Post Edited (Sat 11 Feb 19:21)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 19:25

Cheers arpar you are correct I worded it wrongly .. what a great win today ..

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 19:28

Quote:

Buspasspar, Sat 11 Feb 19:25

Cheers arpar you are correct I worded it wrongly .. what a great win today ..

It was a brilliant performance for sure. Its actually unbelievable that this is the best start since 1996. We have some explosive attacking players and a solid defence. France in Paris will be a challenge but we are certainly capable.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 21:13

mais oui mon amie

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 11 Feb 22:35

It doesn`t seem so long ago that Scotland could hardly get the ball across the whitewash.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 13 Feb 01:21

Apparently the Netflix documentary they`re filming has some cracking footage from the win against England and the win against Wales should follow up nicely. Should be a good watch (at least the first couple of episodes) when it comes out next year.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 13 Feb 08:03

I hope they don’t do a similar thing to drive to survive for F1 and create unnecessary / magnified drama.

F1 went from pretty much like rugby, with fans applauding good drives regardless of team or driver to introducing a new fan base with a kinda football-esque tribal almost toxic attitude that has pretty much ruined debates with many people blindly loving their driver and hating their rivals.

Post Edited (Mon 13 Feb 08:03)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 13 Feb 09:04

I don`t really follow F1 so don`t know the knock on consequences of the F1 documentary but I know rugby were really impressed with the increased engagement/revenue that was generated by the F1 documentary so I suspect the rugby documentary won`t be a million miles way from the F1 version when it`s released.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Mon 13 Feb 11:15

I like hearing Andrew Cotter on the rugby commentary.

He just needs to mention Olive and Mabel more 😂

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 22 Feb 17:02

Still not reached a decision whether Wales will play against England or go on strike
That can`t be the best preparation before a game surely .. or will it fire Wales up at home ?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 22 Feb 18:26

Now confirmed to be going ahead.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 22 Feb 19:14

Just saw that wee eck ..

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 17 Mar 17:56

Two Things :-

1 .. Will be interesting to see how we play without Hogg and Russell Tomorrow

2 .. Would love to see Ireland win the Grand Slam in what will be Sextons last game .. what a servant he has been .. body on the line every game .. almost too brave for his own good

Mon Scotland & Ireland

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 18 Mar 11:27

Not Sexton`s last game - he`ll be playing in the World Cup where they are in our group along with South Africa.

Russell is a big miss, Hogg not so much although Kinghorn is the obvious replacement there so why Townshend has stuck him at 10 with Smith at Full back is up there with some of his other baffling decisions. No point in getting Healy into the squad after the issues he had doing so if he can`t be trusted to start v Italy.

I`d rather France won the 6N, they play the better rugby and don`t get away with as much blatant cheating as Ireland do so I`m in the strange position of wanting an England win tonight. The way its been scheduled with it being St Patrick`s weekend and some of the stuff on the TV and radio would have it won already so them losing out on the final day would be hilarious IMO.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 18 Mar 11:53

I meant last 6 nations game KP my bad .. you are right about Hogg and it always depends on which Russell turns up
Townsend likes Kinghorn at 10 .. I think he is a better 15 kelty:

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Mar 12:37

Ireland under 20`s also going for the grand slam tonight .. I think its on the beeb
Bodes well for their future
They beat Scotland 82-7

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sun 19 Mar 22:51

The Scottish youth teams results really don`t encourage me
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 4 Apr 19:25

From Aunty :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/65176554

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 4 Apr 21:40

Quote:

Buspasspar, Tue 4 Apr 19:25

From Aunty :-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/65176554

This has looked like an actual year of progress as opposed to previous years of the odd big result papering over the cracks and keeping him in the job. Personally I don’t think he can achieve any more than he has, maybe this is our ceiling but I would rather find out if someone else can take us further.

I suspect they will see if they can get someone good for cheap and when that fails just keep him.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Aug 18:48

We are actually doing OK for such a small Country :-

England has 1,900 rugby union clubs; 6,060 referees; 362,319 pre-teen male players; 698,803 teen male players; 121,480 senior male players (total male players 1,182,602)

Scotland has 241 rugby union clubs; 343 referees; 7,556 pre-teen male players; 13,402 teen male players; 10,556 senior male players (total male players 31,514)

https://www.world.rugby/tournaments/rankings/mru

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Aug 19:12

Has it taken you a lifetime to realise that, Bpp?!!!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Aug 19:29

No really wee eck .. we were always up there especially in the amateur days
I never realised England had 1,182,602 total male players .. I thought it was 1,182,601 .. ach weel

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Aug 19:55

It`s even more amazing when you consider that the Borders is probably the only region of the country where rugby is more popular than football.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 14:06

Well there ye go .. Gets off with his party piece again :-

England captain Owen Farrell is clear to play in the Rugby World Cup after his red card in Saturday`s warm-up with Wales at Twickenham was overturned.

Farrell`s yellow card was upgraded to red by the new `Bunker` review system after a high tackle on Taine Basham.

However, a disciplinary panel reviewing the incident cited a change in dynamic in the contact area as a mitigation.

The panel said the involvement of England`s Jamie George in the tackle caused Basham to change direction.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 18:19

Farrell has led with the shoulder for years. It looks like it`ll take him actually killing someone or giving them a very serious head/neck injury before doing anything about it. He`s been to "tackle school" plenty of still does it because as far as he`s concerned he`s not doing anything wrong. When he gets decisions like this, then who are we to argue?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 19:43

How Farrell keeps getting away with it is beyond me. Dirty, dangerous play over and over again
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 20:07

He is known as "shoulder boy" after all 🤣

Admin
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 17 Aug 12:41

This could get interesting :-

World Rugby will appeal against the decision to overturn the red card given to England captain Owen Farrell against Wales.

Farrell`s yellow card was upgraded to red by the new `bunker` review system after a high tackle.

A disciplinary panel reviewing the incident on Tuesday found mitigating factors and overturned the dismissal.

World Rugby said in a statement confirming the appeal that "player welfare is the number one priority"

Farrell became the first England player to receive a red card from rugby`s new `bunker` review system after he made a high tackle on Taine Basham during England`s 19-17 win over Wales last week.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Aug 09:11

Billy Vunipola suffered the same fate as Farrell yesterday with the TMO upgrading the ref`s initial yellow card to a red for a high tackle in England`s friendly against Ireland.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 22 Aug 20:55

World Rugby`s appeal against the Farrell decision was successful and he will miss England`s first two matches in the World Cup against Argentina and Japan.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 22 Aug 22:01

Justice has been done .. got away with it for years

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 05:36

His ban will likely work in England`s favour. They tend to play far better without him
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 12:24

Vunipola is only banned from the first WC game provided he goes to `tackle school`.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net