DAFC.net
Home 22 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Match thread?
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 15:47

None on the go today?

Chances at both ends for a change, both keepers have had to make saves. Still think we need to move the ball quicker and think Todd is wasted in the wide areas though.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Match thread?
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 15:50

If it`s any consolation Morton are as poor as we are.

Can`t see either team scoring tbh

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 15:55

Zzzzzzz

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 15:56

Morton are poor. We need to win this by we need to commit more men forward. Get Wighton closer to Kane ffs

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NMCmassive  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 15:59

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Sat 19 Oct 15:56

Morton are poor. We need to win this by we need to commit more men forward. Get Wighton closer to Kane ffs

Wighton just doesn’t offer enough in my opinion.

I’d be tempted to move Todd inside and change wighton for cooper.

I would say we had the better of the first half but we need to take our chances. They want to sit in then hit us on the break and are playing like it. If we score first it should open the game up for us.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:01

Not one clear scoring chance for either team yet. Morton are holding back and trying to hit on the break and as usual we are finding a packed defence difficult to break down and look slightly vulnerable when they break forward.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:01

I would just once like to go with two men up top.lets get some balls slung into the box and give the centre backs something to worry about
What harm can it do ?

Ron Atkinson - 1983

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 16:02)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:05

It’s awful football and am close to staying away from east end park until Mcpake and the Germans are gone. The product on show is simply not good enough.
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:10

It`s all very slow. I`d agree with getting Cooper on for Wighton. Much more direct. Don`t see what Clay is offering either. Just more of the same really.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:12

Funnily enough I think Clay is doing fine.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 2004Par  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:37

We are dominating imo but we just can’t score,absolute 0 killer instinct.

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 16:37)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:39

Good to see KRH get two good crosses in by going on the outside and hitting the bye line

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 16:47

Todd has to be played just behind the strikers. Our poor transfers mean we has 0 width and are having to waste players to fill these roles
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:02

5 goals in 9 league games. Total yawn fest of a season so far.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:08

Much more positive today but to come away from the last three games with only 2 points is disgraceful. We were by far the better team today and deserved the win but just couldn’t find a way. I’m not expecting anything from the next two games which made winning today so important.

We badly need a left winger and back up left back. Todd cannot play on the wing and Otoo is wasted at left back if Ngenwya is absent. McPake is brutal for shoehorning players into positions they are clearly not comfortable playing in.

I thought KRH was much more positive today. He gave the left back a difficult afternoon and put in some decent crosses. Hopefully he can keep this up.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:17

We were the better team for most of the game.morton came out at half time playing for a draw. I thought the substitutions were right. Unlucky not to win the game but we need to be more adventurous in front of goal. I see an improvement in performances. We just need to score goals.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bucuresti Par  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:23

It was another very slow start, barely had an attempt in the first half an hour. From then on we gradually got on top and were the only team attacking in the second half. Deserved to win but didn`t put the ball in the net, Kane had the best chance 5 minutes from the end which he should have converted.

KRH was much better today. Ngwenya did well when he came and Otoo was much better in the middle, at left back he was poor. Matty Todd was really poor, Wighton largely anonymous with only the occasional flash of quality, Wotherspoon the same when he came on. Cooper offers something as he is a bit more direct. Chalmers and Clay are fine but neither can burst forward.

All in all, a similar tale to most weeks. We will continue to be competitive as there is nothing between any of the teams in this league, there is probably enough quality in the squad that we will finish 7th or 8th, but there is very little to get excited about.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:29

The team we finished with was better than the one we started with. Let’s hope the manager could see this ?

Ron Atkinson - 1983

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 17:29)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:35

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Sat 19 Oct 17:29

The team we finished with was better than the one we started with. Let’s hope the manager could see this ?

Agree 100%

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:35

Don’t know what Sutherland needs to do to get a chance in this team.

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:37

Thought that was the best we have played this season. Now the strikers had service today and zero goals. KHR was decent 2nd half. Got to start that team that finished today. Otoo great second half, left back good going forward. Hammy my man of the match.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:45

We canny buy a goal right now .. Woods had some superb saves .. Agree with Raymie re the team .. Chalmers covered every blade of grass today .. Hammy good again but needs to calm doon .. Morton as poor a team I`ve seen .. a lot of play acting and some heavy tackles .. COYP

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: forever black and white  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:45

Absolutely abysmal game of football. Heard a wee boy about 12 yr old saying to his dad as he was coming out the ground , its the most boring game of football he`s every been too. Says it all really.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARadise  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:46

If there was any slither of hope still left for Mcpake making a case of keeping his job the past two league games have killed that stone dead.

Accies, Airdrie and Morton. All games already that were there for the taking and important points to teams round about us when it comes to the end of the season that make the difference.

Couple positives being is we look defensively sound with that back four and Tobi and Ngwenya actually showed flashes of quality when he came on.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:47

Firstly, Morton were awful. Moffat totally wasted there.

That should have been 3 points although we never looked like scoring. Craig Wighton is a waste of a shirt. Done nothing and never tried. I’m not impressed with wee passes sideways-especially when only 50% are successful in getting to the target. Too slow. Not positive enough. No running. Gifts the ball away too often. We’ll score more when he gets injured.

I thought Todd going off was our undoing because nobody else runs in behind. We played the rest of the game in front of Morton and that suited them. Also felt we missed McCann. We had nobody that could physically compete with them. Their back line is just big boys who want to push us off the ball and we didn’t have the physical ability to push back.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:47

A pretty terrible game between two terrible teams - I think Morton are the worst gang I`ve seen this season - enlivened by the last 20 minutes or so when we started throwing bodies forward after realising they were playing for the draw. We again looked better after the subs were made although was that because we were better or because they were knackered? The amount of cramps etc and stoppages was unreal. I know some of it was gamesmanship but some of them looked genuine. Better from Ritchie-Hosler and Todd today but still lacking the killer final pass or shot. Think only really the header from Kane that the keeper did well to get down to was the only real chance we created that you could say was clean cut. We`re going to have to up our game not to be on the wrong side of a hiding next week sadly.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:49

Quote:

kelty_par, Sat 19 Oct 17:47

A pretty terrible game between two terrible teams - I think Morton are the worst gang I`ve seen this season - enlivened by the last 20 minutes or so when we started throwing bodies forward after realising they were playing for the draw. We again looked better after the subs were made although was that because we were better or because they were knackered? The amount of cramps etc and stoppages was unreal. I know some of it was gamesmanship but some of them looked genuine. Better from Ritchie-Hosler and Todd today but still lacking the killer final pass or shot. Think only really the header from Kane that the keeper did well to get down to was the only real chance we created that you could say was clean cut. We`re going to have to up our game not to be on the wrong side of a hiding next week sadly.

Just a shame we don`t have anyone on the bench scoring regularly already at the club instead of insisting with the usual crap wighton and co. Sutherland has to start or he will be wasted here.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:51

Morton looked alright for 10 mins at the beginning then looked to play for a draw.

We did some really good things today, just not enough of them, some wrong decisions, some moments of not moving the ball fast enough meant we didn`t create as much as we should have

Should have won but at same time we didn`t have many clear cut chances.

Sam young looking better all the time. A really good player.

BEAST!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:54

Why can’t Taylor Sutherland get ten mins when we are crying out for a goal ?

Answers on a postcard, please…

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 17:59

I`m not convinced Wighton was as bad as some are making out his performance was on a par with everyone else in the team.

Got to question the decision to drop Mehmet today clearly Tobi isn`t fit.

Although the second half was better we still didn`t really create many chances the lack of goals is going to kill us unfortunately.

The first quarter has been dire.

Dreading next Saturday already
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:00

Quote:

LEGEND85, Sat 19 Oct 17:59

I`m not convinced Wighton was as bad as some are making out his performance was on a par with everyone else in the team.

Got to question the decision to drop Mehmet today clearly Tobi isn`t fit.

Although the second half was better we still didn`t really create many chances the lack of goals is going to kill us unfortunately.

The first quarter has been dire.

Dreading next Saturday already

He lost the ball every time he touched it

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:05

Our habit of starting slowly will be our undoing next week , huge difference when Otoo moved into the midfield , Chalmers and Clay are too similar to be playing in the same team,we created a few chances but don,t have anyone capable of taking them . going to be a long hard season

G.B
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:11

Quote:

Yes agree Kelty Par. They had ran out of steam after 60 minutes. Owen Moffat was done after the 1st half. He doesn`t seem to have kicked on. Ngwenya is looking an improved player since he arrived. I think he will be a good player for us. Euan Otoo was much better in midfield. Today and deserved player of the match. Cooper offers something different so think we will have a better 2nd quarter of the season than teams around us like Morton.

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 19:16)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:17

Quote:

Indiapar, Sat 19 Oct 18:11

Quote:

Yes agree Kelty Par. They had ran out of steam after 60 minutes. Owen Moffat was done after the 1st half. He doesn`t seem to have kicked on. Ngwena is looking an improved player since he arrived. I think he will be a good player for us. Euan Otoo was much better in midfield today and deserved man of the match. Cooper offers something different so think we will have a better 2nd quarter of the season than teams around us like Morton.

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 19:16)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:24

Just so boring…
Prob just the better team but other than Kanes header we never looked like scoring.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:30

We’re crying out for a defensive midfielder……only joking we have about 4 playing every week.

Mcpake will be happy with today’s result, we just didn’t a nick a goal.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:49

Think McPakes take on the game was realistic. Unfair to say he was happy with the result, he was happy with the performance not the result.

Otto has to play in midfield he pushes forward & gives the team energy & momentum in attack.

The next 4 games are going to be difficult IMO I think they will make or break our season.

“.........it ain’t over till the Pars score!”
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 18:57

Re Wighton -

`He lost the ball every time he touched it`

That is simply untrue. He was involved in some of our better passing moves.

Why do so many fans suffer from selective vision when certain players are involved? It`s almost as if they don`t want to acknowledge anything good about their performance.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:01

So my thoughts. First half awful, no imagination, uninspiring. We need to win home games against Morton, Airdrie, Hamilton etc…

We are not playing our best starting 11! So predictable and slow in the 1st half so easy for Morton to structure their defence to negate our predictable play!

Up front Wighton is offering nothing, Chalmers was slowing down play in midfield and this allowed Morton to regroup at the back.

Last 20 minutes of the second half when we brought on the subs we were good but still lacking anyone to put the ball in the net. KRT played great last 20 min. So did Ngwenya.

Lessons - put our best 11 on from the start. Otoo and Hammy in midfield. Cooper for Wighton.

We need to start scoring goals and winning games. JMcP needs to get this sh** sorted! 6 points from 9 games with our players is not good enough.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:06

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 19 Oct 18:57

Re Wighton -

Why do so many fans suffer from selective vision when certain players are involved? It`s almost as if they don`t want to acknowledge anything good about their performance.

Why are certain posters blinkered to some of our players issues .

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:15

Quote:

Re Wighton -

He is a striker who just doesn`t score enough. We have a slim squad and can`t afford to carry passengers unfortunately he is a passenger.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pacifist  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:16

First half we were struggling for chances except for lots of crosses, particularly from corners.

It had to change in the second half and it did. The subs made a continual impact and how we didnt win I don`t know. The guys tried as hard as I have seen them this season with lots of passion - even McPake got booked.

So, I seem to have watched a different 2nd half from some others. If we continue to play like that we will climb this league.

The ref gave us limited favours and Morton`s delaying tactics were all about giving them a rest against the pace we were trying to play at.

The guys deserved better applause at the end than they got.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:17

Quote:

pacifist, Sat 19 Oct 19:16

First half we were struggling for chances except for lots of crosses, particularly from corners.

It had to change in the second half and it did. The subs made a continual impact and how we didnt win I don`t know. The guys tried as hard as I have seen them this season with lots of passion - even McPake got booked.

So, I seem to have watched a different 2nd half from some others. If we continue to play like that we will climb this league.

The ref gave us limited favours and Morton`s delaying tactics were all about giving them a rest against the pace we were trying to play at.

If we play like that the rest of the season we will draw all games 0-0 ,

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:21

Quote:

pacifist, Sat 19 Oct 19:16

The ref gave us limited abo25ifavours and Morton`s delaying tactics were all about giving them a rest against the pace we were trying to play at.

Yes agree. We were the better team. About 20 minutes into the game Morton were playing for a draw. They ran out of steam at 60 minutes and there was alot of space in midfield to move the ball. We need to be more ambitious in the final 3rd, more movement, more anticipation and more direct runs into the box. Much better performance and if we plug away it will come. KRH had a good 2nd half. Substitutions were spot on.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:40

I`m lost. I really don`t know what the answer is............but it definitely doesn`t involve Wighton and McPake.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:48

We seem to be intent on getting it wide and crossing it in. Which is great. But by the time it gets there, the box is so crowded it`s easy to defend. Just do it quicker boys.
And for God`s sake try and be more positive in the middle of the park and less safe.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:50

Quote:

Re Wighton -

I don’t think it’s anyone else suffering selective vision.

He done absolutely nothing

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:53

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 19 Oct 19:15

Quote:

Re Wighton -

He is a striker who just doesn`t score enough. We have a slim squad and can`t afford to carry passengers unfortunately he is a passenger.

☝🏻

Spot on.

I’d probably go further and say he’s more detrimental than a passenger tho 😂

He’s so lazy it’s no true.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmanout  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:53

Dreadful game of football, people starting to vote with their feet.
It`s now a real chore going to EE, feel sorry for anyone taking kids along, the family in front of me left with 20 mins to go, who would blame them?
This is entirely down to McPake, everyone of that that team he signed.
Realise that no one resigns anymore but the decision should be taken for him.
If we can`t afford to pay him off he should be put on gardening leave and told to stay away with someone else brought in to replace him.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:57

Quote:

kozmanout, Sat 19 Oct 19:53

It`s now a real chore going to EE, feel sorry for anyone taking kids along, the family in front of me left with 20 mins to go, who would blame them?
If we can`t afford to pay him off he should be put on gardening leave and told to stay away with someone else brought in to replace him.

I don’t see how putting him on gardening leave would cost less than paying him off?

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:58

Quote:

I agree with your other points tho.

My wee boy didn’t want to come today. Preferred to walk the dog in the woods with his mum 🤷🏻‍♂️ hard to blame him

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:59

Quote:

1st half was pretty pedestrian, but if anyone left with 20 minutes to go when we were playing our best football of the game and finally making some chances then they probably shouldn’t come along at all - jeez. It’s not terribly exciting, I agree, but c’mon, if you go along, at least get behind them when it’s most needed
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 19:59

Quote:

NMCmassive, Sat 19 Oct 19:57

Quote:

I don’t see how putting him on gardening leave would cost less than paying him off?

Presumably we wouldn’t have a lump sum payment.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:01

Wighton isn`t lazy. He`s just utterly ineffective as a striker.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:03

Fair enough, NMCmassive, if that`s your assessment of Wighton but why did you feel you had to make something up about his performance today? Let`s face it you`ve made your mind up about him so you`re unlikely to give him any credit at all. He actually won us the penalty at Airdrie with a little dink behind the defence and provided the cross last week for Chalmers to knock the ball back for Todd to score but folk like you must shut their eyes when these things happen.

As for not scoring, it`s the same problem that has plagued us all season - not enough goalscoring chances.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pacifist  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:04

What I saw and heard was the crowd getting more supportive and enthusiastic than they had for a long time...... at points.

I don`t recognise the criticism directed at certain players.

We had chances to score and Morton settled for a draw..... because we were better than them.

We will play teams who settle for a draw and some who wont.

Playing like we did today we will score goals. And we are starting to have options on the bench.

To me, this was the 2nd best so far - after beating the Rovers.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:13

Quote:

pacifist, Sat 19 Oct 20:04

What I saw and heard was the crowd getting more supportive and enthusiastic than they had for a long time...... at points.

I don`t recognise the criticism directed at certain players.

We had chances to score and Morton settled for a draw..... because we were better than them.

We will play teams who settle for a draw and some who wont.

Playing like we did today we will score goals. And we are starting to have options on the bench.

To me, this was the 2nd best so far - after beating the Rovers.

The point is we are quarter of the way through the season. We have scored 5 goals and we cannot beat anyone, bar Raith!

We have to improve or we are going down. It’s really grim and JMcP must recognise we have to start winning games. If we can’t beat a bad Morton team at home we have no hope!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:31

That team is just set up to be slow and defensive… we have attacking players to get the ball up the park… plus our defence is solid… It’s time for another manager now as McPake just has this defence slow play and keep the ball. It’s boring now and if we play Falkirk next week will be destroyed!!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 20:35

We are a relegation team. Our manager’s tactics are so negative it’s sending our fans to sleep.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:08

I would never claim to be the most tactically aware fan but even I have noticed that we have been playing with two CBs rather than three for some time now. I see that as a positive move.

We were also criticised for trying to play out from the back which encouraged the opposition to press us in our own half which invariably resulted in us losing the ball and being on the back foot. That changed when Tobi came in and even when he was out injured Mehmet more or less abandoned the short passes and kicked long.

Another criticism was McPake played players out of position, notably KRH who was either deployed as a RWB or a left winger. Well today he played the whole game as a right winger and probably had his best game of the season.

So it would seem to me McPake isn`t set in his ways and has been open to changing things. I would say performances have improved gradually over the last three and a half games as more players have gained match fitness and recovered from injuries and I don`t see why this can`t continue to be the case. We may have only 6 points from 9 games but the first 3 games were lost so there has been some recovery since the board released more funds for the playing squad. I would expect our return for the remaining three quarters to reflect this improvement. And we still have Mebude waiting to make an impression....

Post Edited (Sat 19 Oct 21:09)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:09

Quote:

da_no_1, Sat 19 Oct 19:40

I`m lost. I really don`t know what the answer is............but it definitely doesn`t involve Wighton and McPake.

No scoring goals surely lies at the door of our strikers who don`t score goals and the man who keeps playing them ?

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:19

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 19 Oct 21:09

Quote:

No scoring goals surely lies at the door of our strikers who don`t score goals and the man who keeps playing them ?

Can you read?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:20

Sounds like I dodged a bullet by going to watch Carlisle playing at home today then going by some of the posts on this thread decent game of football with plenty of encouragement from the fans despite them being in a similar position to us this season
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:25

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 19 Oct 21:09

Quote:

Not for me. The issue is we don`t give them the chances. I`m no master tactician but even I know that your chances of scoring decrease if you receive the ball while surrounded by defenders. Ngwenya hit a first time volley across the 6 yard line today and it was like a eureka moment even though nothing came of it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:27

I see Carlisle managed 23 shots but only scored once so it looks like they are having a similar problem putting the ball in the net. Josh Falkingham seems to have lost his starting place for Harrogate - on the bench again.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:32

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 19 Oct 21:27

I see Carlisle managed 23 shots but only scored once so it looks like they are having a similar problem putting the ball in the net. Josh Falkingham seems to have lost his starting place for Harrogate - on the bench again.

Nope Carlisle have scored more than double the goals we have over 9 games but good effort.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:34

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 19 Oct 21:32

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 19 Oct 21:27

Nope Carlisle have scored more than double the goals we have over 9 games but good effort.

11 in 12 is hardly worth getting erect about but you knock yourself out chap

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:43

All you weirdo .net claiming this pars team is playing for the shirt etc
🤷🤷

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boomer  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:52

Yes da you are most certainly lost and clueless

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 21:56

Quote:

Boomer, Sat 19 Oct 21:52

Yes da you are most certainly lost and clueless

Elaborate or GTF

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boomer  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:16

Classy response I will in your words GTF as you would not understand if I was to elaborate!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:21

A sneaky wee win against Falkirk next week might just change the mood for a bit. Going on today`s display and using the John McGlynn approach to football logic, we won 6-0 on corners. Could just be in with a chance. I did enjoy some of our second half display today. KRH was beginning to look his old self as he came in from the right and we made several promising incursions down the left. Very disappointing only to get one point. Several attacking moves broke down because of an over ambitious pass, trying to bypass the defender. Craig W it seems will never outpace a defender, a bit too slow, I reckon. We did have a chance or two but not clearcut enough to avoid just snatching at the shot.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:28

I think the Falkirk game will be different. Mortin came for a draw so there were limited opportunity. Falkirk will be more open. If we are solid in defence I think we will have an opportunity to grab a couple of goals
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:34

Quote:

summeragent, Sat 19 Oct 19:59

Quote:

NMCmassive, Sat 19 Oct 19:57

Quote:

Presumably we wouldn’t have a lump sum payment.

We’d still be paying him though

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:35

Quote:

Indiapar, Sat 19 Oct 22:28

I think the Falkirk game will be different. Mortin came for a draw so there were limited opportunity. Falkirk will be more open. If we are solid in defence I think we will have an opportunity to grab a couple of goals

What are you drinking? I think I need some…

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:39

That`s the ticket Indiapar, a man after my own heart. NMC will be greetin` in his beer because his prophesies of doom don`t come to pass.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:43

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 19 Oct 22:39

That`s the ticket Indiapar, a man after my own heart. NMC will be greetin` in his beer because his prophesies of doom don`t come to pass.

Could you bury your head any further into the sand?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 22:56

Quote:

Boomer, Sat 19 Oct 22:16

Classy response I will in your words GTF as you would not understand if I was to elaborate!

Don`t lower yourself to his level. Yet again he has shown he is incapable of having a proper discussion.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 23:04

I quite enjoyed the game today. Start next week with the ending team today and we might just get something next week. Although Fal@irk look good at the moment. We are now unbeaten in 3 don’t forget ;-)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 23:07

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Sat 19 Oct 22:56

Quote:

Boomer, Sat 19 Oct 22:16

Don`t lower yourself to his level. Yet again he has shown he is incapable of having a proper discussion.

Someone tells me I have no clue? I ask him to elaborate. He refuses. How can I have a proper discussion with "cammy"?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 23:10

Many years of experience of supporting the Pars, Andrew283, have taught me that living in hope is the best way to be. I would have hated to have left the Airdrie game that we won 4-3, when we were 3-0 down, as many did. Continuing to predict doom, puts you in a position where, if we did manage an unexpected victory, that you might actually be disappointed in a Pars win. Stranger things have happened bro, keep the faith.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 23:19

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 19 Oct 20:03

Fair enough, NMCmassive, if that`s your assessment of Wighton but why did you feel you had to make something up about his performance today? Let`s face it you`ve made your mind up about him so you`re unlikely to give him any credit at all. He actually won us the penalty at Airdrie with a little dink behind the defence and provided the cross last week for Chalmers to knock the ball back for Todd to score but folk like you must shut their eyes when these things happen.

As for not scoring, it`s the same problem that has plagued us all season - not enough goalscoring chances.

No eck I was watching. I’m not making anything up. I’m calling it as I see it and to be fair, it’s an easy call to make given how crap we’ve been in the final third.
Your argument for him is he won a penalty against the bottom of the league team who are only there cos they’re worse than us and he’s got 1 goal involvement against a league 1 team that was missing about a few players from their usual starting XI.

No much to shout about.

His work rate is shocking and he looses the ball far too often. His performance today was the absolute pits and it won’t improve while he thinks he’s got a place in the team turning out that kind of performance.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 19 Oct 23:23

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 19 Oct 22:39

What prophesies are these? I’m genuinely interested…

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 01:01

Oh, forgive me if I`m wrong NMC but I did get the whiff of an impression that you had already written off our chances against Falkirk next week.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 01:12

First half was pitiful as usual. For 2-1/4 seasons under JM we go along to EEP and it is invariably a snooze fest in the first 45, then an improvement in the second 45. There have been a few exceptions when we took the game by the scruff of the neck early doors, the Rovers game being one.

It has to be his decision to play this way. You could write the script before most games

We did deserved to win today.

I don’t think we will go down despite my early season pessimism, but dear god, the performances on the park are .pitiful.

If we have to limp on for the remainder of the season in this fashion then so be it but there is no way JM and his mate DM should be in the dug out next season regardless of who the owners are….

What an opportunity we missed in 2014.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 01:15

Quote:

Paralex, Sun 20 Oct 01:01

Oh, forgive me if I`m wrong NMC but I did get the whiff of an impression that you had already written off our chances against Falkirk next week.

Before I answer… do you think we will win?

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fergie  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 01:18

Quote:

NMCmassive, Sat 19 Oct 17:47

Firstly, Morton were awful. Moffat totally wasted there.

That should have been 3 points although we never looked like scoring. Craig Wighton is a waste of a shirt. Done nothing and never tried. I’m not impressed with wee passes sideways-especially when only 50% are successful in getting to the target. Too slow. Not positive enough. No running. Gifts the ball away too often. We’ll score more when he gets injured.

I thought Todd going off was our undoing because nobody else runs in behind. We played the rest of the game in front of Morton and that suited them. Also felt we missed McCann. We had nobody that could physically compete with them. Their back line is just big boys who want to push us off the ball and we didn’t have the physical ability to push back.

Agreed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 09:06

Mcpakes whole gameplan is about keeping it tight first half and hoping to improve in the 2nd and if lucky we might nick a goal and get a win.

If we could combine McCann’s workrate and wighton’s intelligence then we might have a players there, alas we instead have 2 very ineffective players at championship level.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 10:50

Yesterday`s game summed up for me everything about McPake. Starting with team selection. 3 centre backs on the bench and 2 midfielders playing at the back. Now I understand his rationale for not playing them but think he is far too cautious in that respect. He also persists with Wighton and Chalmers who have repeatedly underperformed for a long time now, yet his more recent signings languish on the bench. Young Sutherland has shown he has an eye for goal, yet doesn`t get a sniff. After 10 minutes, I said to my mates, this game has 0-0 written all over it, and so it proved. And by not going at a very poor Morton team from the off, we played into their hands by allowing them to feign injuries and waste time the more the game went on.

Reading his post match comments, he said the subs made an impact when they came on. Absolutely they did. But he then says "I don`t want to say a positive impact because the players that came off were positive as well". That`s a daft statement to cover his tracks. He once again picked the wrong team and we started slowly and badly because of it. The first half was a total bore fest.

He also referred to "the way this place sounded". He must have been imagining it because the atmosphere in the ground was totally flat. There is nothing coming from the pitch to spark the crowd into life.

He praises the performance once again but this is a results business and he is failing badly in that respect. Our inability to score goals is there for all to see, yet we continue to play this tippy tappy, wishy washy guff football that is brutal to watch.

Take the blinkers off McPake and sort it out because your P45 is inevitable if you don`t. The fans have been more than patient with you to date, more so than other managers with similar records.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 11:08

`...we played into their hands by allowing them to feign injuries and waste time the more the game went on.`

Wasn`t that the ref`s responsibility?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 11:19

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 11:08

`...we played into their hands by allowing them to feign injuries and waste time the more the game went on.`

Wasn`t that the ref`s responsibility?

And how many refs let teams away with it? Lots of teams do it away from home when they are happy to take a point. But our inability to score and get our noses in front positively encourages it. We can`t rely on the refs to deal with it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 11:56

I`ve never heard that one before from anyone involved in football - managers, players, fans or pundits. I know there are folk on here who blame McPake for absolutely everything that is wrong, whether it`s within his control or not, but that one takes the biscuit.

As far as the initial team selection goes was it really any surprise he stuck with the team which won the week before apart from the goalie who had been `touch and go` for selection then? Hammy has been a stand-out in defence since he was moved there so why change things? He was outstanding again yesterday which suggests the manager was right to leave him there.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 11:58

If Ngenwa is fit there`s simply no excuse for playing Otoo at LB when he`s by far our best midfielder. We had FOUR defenders fit enough to make the bench and yet had to start 2 midfielders in the back 4.

References to the Kelty game are a bit irrelevant. Fogarty Bene and NGenwa were all unavailable so that defence was always going to be a bit makeshift

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 12:05)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:15

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 11:56

I`ve never heard that one before from anyone involved in football - managers, players, fans or pundits. I know there are folk on here who blame McPake for absolutely everything that is wrong, whether it`s within his control or not, but that one takes the biscuit.

As far as the initial team selection goes was it really any surprise he stuck with the team which won the week before apart from the goalie who had been `touch and go` for selection then? Hammy has been a stand-out in defence since he was moved there so why change things? He was outstanding again yesterday which suggests the manager was right to leave him there.

It`s not hard to understand. If you don`t take the lead at home, away teams will waste time to hang on to a point. Incredible you haven`t worked that one out.

As for you defending the team selection, scraping a win over Kelty doesn`t justify keeping the same team when you have better options available. Hamilton did play well, but him and Otoo would be more productive in an attacking sense for the team going forward playing in midfield. Or can you not see that either?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:24

If you were to look at yesterday in isolation it was kind of alright. Turgid first 25 mins or so then we grew into the game and dominated from there. Bit unlucky with the break of the ball and on another day Kane`s header goes in.

But it`s not in isolation is it? We`re routinely chronically pensive and look scared of trying things.

How many home nil nils do you think we had under five and a half years of Dick & Bert? Four. Two against rivals Airdrie (one of which I remember being a great game) and two against Hearts and Rangers which were decent results.

But a nil nil under McPake feels like a natural outcome of how we`re set up. Five goals in a quarter of a season is abysmal. Two against ten men, two fantastic individual strikes and a penalty.

Our fans are being incredibly patient considering, no doubt because you can see it`s not as if the players aren`t trying and they`re a very likeable bunch. The shackles are just on them permanently.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:30

I`m quite capable of `working things out` but I find it bizarre to blame one side for the other team wasting time.

Ngwenya hadn`t played at all since he had an op a few weeks ago so it is understandable why it might be prudent to hold him back as a possible sub. Fisher had suffered from Covid and Fogarty had played two games in a week for NI under 21s. Hamilton has been disappointing in midfield but outstanding in defence and the player himself seems to prefer playing there.

The manager is much better placed to assess his options than any fan. Of course he has the disadvantage that his team has to perform on the park while yours just plays in your head and everything works out fine.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:39

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 12:30

I`m quite capable of `working things out` but I find it bizarre to blame one side for the other team wasting time.

Ngwenya hadn`t played at all since he had an op a few weeks ago so it is understandable why it might be prudent to hold him back as a possible sub. Fisher had suffered from Covid and Fogarty had played two games in a week for NI under 21s. Hamilton has been disappointing in midfield but outstanding in defence and the player himself seems to prefer playing there.

The manager is much better placed to assess his options than any fan. Of course he has the disadvantage that his team has to perform on the park while yours just plays in your head and everything works out fine.

You are funny. Clueless, but funny. You have become a bit of a laughing stock on here for defending the indefensible. It won`t deter you though.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:43

Harking back to the past isn`t going to improve the present, Rusty. We must be the best club in Scotland for celebrating old glories.

We hear this constant criticism of the way we`re set up and playing to avoid defeat. It used to include complaints about playing three CBs and playing out from the back and inviting a press from the opposition. McPake has changed both these so what`s wrong now? I`d like to see more natural width on the left but hopefully the inclusion of Mebude will help address that.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 12:50

`You are funny. Clueless, but funny. You have become a bit of a laughing stock on here for defending the indefensible. It won`t deter you though.`

You`re right it won`t deter me. I don`t think this forum is representative of the Pars` support as a whole but is dominated by negative opinions unfortunately. Anyone who dares to offer a positive viewpoint inevitably gets shouted down.

I wonder if anyone else agrees with you that it was our fault Morton were wasting time and feigning injury? Now that is funny.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 13:03

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 12:50

`You are funny. Clueless, but funny. You have become a bit of a laughing stock on here for defending the indefensible. It won`t deter you though.`

You`re right it won`t deter me. I don`t think this forum is representative of the Pars` support as a whole but is dominated by negative opinions unfortunately. Anyone who dares to offer a positive viewpoint inevitably gets shouted down.

I wonder if anyone else agrees with you that it was our fault Morton were wasting time and feigning injury? Now that is funny.

I rest my case m`lord.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 13:59

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 12:43

Harking back to the past isn`t going to improve the present, Rusty. We must be the best club in Scotland for celebrating old glories.

We hear this constant criticism of the way we`re set up and playing to avoid defeat. It used to include complaints about playing three CBs and playing out from the back and inviting a press from the opposition. McPake has changed both these so what`s wrong now? I`d like to see more natural width on the left but hopefully the inclusion of Mebude will help address that.

Formations are just a part of tactics and the main issue is the lack of urgency in the set up , we can play out from the back or we can be more direct, the problem with the way McPake seems to have our players is to allow the opposition to reset themselves once they lose the ball
In League One we managed to score a lot more on the break because we felt more confident in playing the ball forward quicker
This seems to have changed in the Championship looks because McPake is more worried that the strength of the opposition is better and therefore is a lot more cautious
He seems to have failed, imo to have developed in a managerial role by not having a more expansive range of tactics when it comes to the opposition we are playing and relies purely on making sure that we are defensive instead of focusing on an opposing teams weak points
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 14:43

I don`t think we could be accused of playing defensively yesterday. Morton seemed to be content to play for a draw in the second half.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 15:37

Hopefully there will be two teams worse than us come the end of the season.

Granted haven`t made every game but Airdrie and Morton are the two poorest sides i`ve seen us face yet we couldn`t beat either.

I think we`ll be OK and avoid relegation, my main concern is getting Todd fully up to speed and match fit again (notice he`s lasted an hour the lasy few weeks). We have virtually hee haw creatively in the final third of the pitch when he isn`t playing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 15:38)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 16:36

I`m one of the more positive posters on this and other forums, often accused of such tiresome traits as "happy clapping" and bizarrely "accepting mediocrity" (whatever that means)

Even I`m struggling to look on the bright side with our current situation. I`ll always go. What else am I meant to do after 39 years? Has to be said that going to the fitba is an absolute chore at present. The last half hour was acceptable yesterday but the first half was terrible. Really bad. What is about the players/manager that can`t muster up even a wet fart for most of the first halves in the last couple of years? It`s unacceptable and needs sorting. EEP used to be bit of a tough place for teams to come to but not anymore

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 16:37)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 16:49

I would agree that the crowd was flat on Saturday, but they got behind the team as they pressed forward to try and win the game. I put our lack of adventure going forward to a lack of confidence. More accurately, I put this down to our lack of goals and the fear of losing a goal that perhaps we would not come back from. I think we grew in confidence in the game in the second half as we pressed Morton, who shrank back into settling for a draw after 60 minutes in part due to the fact they ran out of legs.

Falkirk will be a different game where they will be at it from the start. The reality is that we will need to score one or two in that game to get anything from it. I can`t think of anything worse as a player to think if you when you go out on the park it`s going to be an embarrassing defeat. Positivity leads to confidence. If you go onto the park believing you can win its positive reinforcement not delusion, otherwise what`s the point.

The way I see this league is that there is no team to fear. We should be be worrying about our own performance not the opposition. You can`t control that. It`s about our own performance on the day and how we take our chances when they come along.

JM shouldn`t feel the need to make excuses. That came across a little in his interview. We have a good squad of players all with different attributes. Horses for courses at the end of the day. Yesterday`s performance was an improvement. We are on the right trajectory in my view and we were better than Morton for the majority of the game.

I agree with an earlier Post, the players deserved a bit more applause at the end of the game. There was no lack of effort.

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 16:55)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 17:07

We don’t have a good squad of players. There’s a reason we are where we are. I fell into that trap during the Grant/Hughes time that we would come through it and survive. I don’t see it with this group. It’s a chore going and more out of habit now.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 17:15

I think if we actually moved the ball a bit quicker we`d be a solid enough mid table side. Still not good enough for a club of our stature, but good enough to be hopeful that a new broom coming in with new ownership might see us start to look upwards. As it is though? Ooft. So, so slow in and out of possession. Scared to pass it forward in case what, we lose possession? But happy to pass it backwards where we can end up in bother? Madness.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 17:19

So you were wrong thinking the Grant/Hughes squad would survive, DJAS? Maybe you`re also wrong that this squad won`t survive!

I don`t know if Indiapar has ever been involved in running a football team or something similar but his posts are always matter-of-fact and sensible. I think his comments about confidence are key. Maybe that's why we sometimes tend to play safe.

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 17:22)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 17:26

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 20 Oct 17:19

So you were wrong thinking the Grant/Hughes squad would survive, DJAS? Maybe you`re also wrong that this squad won`t survive!

I don`t know if Indiapar has ever been involved in running a football team or something similar but his posts are always matter-of-fact and sensible. I think his comments about confidence are key. Maybe that`s why we sometimes tend to play safe.

I might be but like you have said on numerous occasions we are all entitled to our opinion and that is mine.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 18:06

I think it’s a sign of further improvement that we are mostly moaning about not winning. It’s still not good enough but sometimes change is slow not dramatic.

We got the ball forward faster and got more balls into the box but could only create the one gilt-edged chance. It’s not so much the final third that is now the problem, but maybe the final sixth. We were also a touch fortunate that Morton’s few chances went straight at Tobi (although I guess he should be commended for his positioning) and he was still alert to make the save right at the end.

Unlike last week we had lots of defensive options – Fogarty, Bene and Ngwenya all having to bide their time on the bench along with Fisher. Fewer attacking options and no sign of O’Halloran. It may be a while before he features again.

I note the BBC website described the formation as 4-4-2, although I don’t think they had anyone at the match – but I think that is reasonable for the most part. The current vogue seems to have shifted to a 4-2-3-1 although I see Neil Critchley at Hearts changed their shape to a 4-4-2 with instant results. I imagine Wighton may be asked to play a bit deeper but he’s naturally going to try to play further forward, just as Todd on the left will drift more centrally to get involved.

I like Clay in midfield – I think he offers strength and energy, and should allow Chalmers to pick passes, in theory – but Otoo seems to be able on his day to drive forward as well, but he’s a bit inconsistent. KRH had his best game in ages.

Football is a 16 man game now, and a match lasts 90 minutes (if not more). That means that the eleven you start with won’t be the eleven you finish with, so the art of making substitutions becomes more important. And you won’t play the same way for the whole game.

Yesterday Ngwenya looked as good coming forward as I’ve seen him, Wotherspoon had a couple of flashes of brilliance which demonstrate that he can still be very good and Cooper showed some nice touches. Can the latter two do it from the start? I’m not sure. I’d also have like to have seen Sutherland get 15 minutes as well, but who do you replace? Kane? Comrie??

What seems to be frustrating the support is that we have developed the habit of starting slowly and then increasing the tempo. This was a strategy that proved successful (if not entertaining) in League One, but we have been slow to adapt, and it seems that we often only start to play when we are behind and have left it too late. Lack of goals has long been the issue which can be self-perpetuating. I think it’s a combination of shape, style, confidence, attitude and probably coaching. Some of these I think we are getting better at, some not so much. But I guess if it were that easy everyone would be top of the league.

Post Edited (Sun 20 Oct 18:07)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 18:07

As for changing the manager, the nightmare scenario would be forking out for a new one, giving them a big budget to spend on their players, and then still getting relegated. I’m not sure there is a queue of volunteers willing to fund this.

I’ve seen all the teams now and I don’t think Morton, Airdrie or Hamilton are anything much and we should be able to get ahead of at least 2 of them.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 18:24

Quote:

McCaig`s Tower, Sun 20 Oct 18:07

As for changing the manager, the nightmare scenario would be forking out for a new one, giving them a big budget to spend on their players, and then still getting relegated. I’m not sure there is a queue of volunteers willing to fund this.

I’ve seen all the teams now and I don’t think Morton, Airdrie or Hamilton are anything much and we should be able to get ahead of at least 2 of them.

We haven`t beaten any of the three mentioned, losing to Hamilton and drawing with the other 2.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bucuresti Par  
Date:   Sun 20 Oct 19:40

Wighton and Kane are too similar for me, neither run in behind. Similar to Clay and Chalmers, neither can burst forward from centre midfield. All in all, we are too static. Todd doesn`t work particularly well on the left as he isn`t comfortable going down the byeline and you lose his main attribute out there which is his running power.

McPake has enough decent/good players to work with, he just isn`t getting enough out of them.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 21 Oct 08:25

I think the worry is if January or even before then he keeps most of these guys around. there is maybe only 5/6 I`d keep.

Our strikers are too slow. Any chances we do create our strikers are either too slow to keep up or too reactive to the balls into the box instead of trying to get in front of the defenders.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 21 Oct 21:00

I disagree. Our play from midfield is too slow. Was Kane too slow when he outpaced the Rovers defence and caused the sending off?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net