DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Glen peacocks
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Tue 31 May 21:01

Glen peacock tortured and killed. Taken from their Facebook page

It is with a broken heart that I have to send you all extremely bad news.
11pm last night I received a phone call telling me one off the birds was hurt. I chased up to the aviary, to find, that the aviary had been broken into. We found Louis in the outside roost. He had been badly hurt. The next few hours will be a testing time to get him through it. But we are hopeful.
Malcolm was horribly tortured and killed. This was all witnessed by a young lad who volunteers at night to go and check on the birds. All I can say at the moment is, there were 2 young thugs aged 13 and 14 years old. They have left lovely pictures of themselves on CCTV. The police have reported to us that they know them and we now await what comes next for them. The aviary can be replaced and fixed up. But Malcolm could never be replaced, he was a one off, beautiful natured boy, never ever known to harm anyone or anything. We will all miss him dreadfully,, my heart is broken.
All because 2 boys out on a school night at 11pm killing and brutally hurting defenseless birds. Did the parents not wonder where their boys were ????
Well I fecking do and I will not rest until these thugs are in court and get what should be coming to them, and that is not a little slap on the wrist from childrens panel. They knew what they were doing.

RIP my beautiful blue angel. I will miss you so so much.

Suzi xx

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Glen peacocks
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Tue 31 May 21:10

Never understand how people can do stuff like that for their own pleasure…

People don’t just go straight to stuff like that, so imagine they’ll have some stuff to other animals first and if not caught and stopped, will no doubt go on to other things
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parnott  
Date:   Tue 31 May 21:16

Absolutely vile.

Bet the parents don`t give a toss. Torturing animals is the start of psychopathic tendencies. Lock them up and throw away the key.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: galapar  
Date:   Tue 31 May 21:31

Pity that they can’t be exposed on social media. Tarred and feathered is too good.
Hopefully they get what they are due. Little sh—s

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 31 May 21:37

Disgusting.

A couple of teenagers broke into the aviary about 11pm, killed one and badly injured another.

What kind of thoughts go through their minds? What might they be capable of ?

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983

Post Edited (Tue 31 May 21:38)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Tue 31 May 22:38

If they are known, Bring the full force of ,animal cruelty law on them.Then prosecute the dead beat parents, for not caring a toss what their feral scum were up to.Aye,here`s a fiver get out ma face.Absolute trash.

Post Edited (Tue 31 May 22:57)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 31 May 22:51

There`s a rather unfortunate group of utter scumbags who seem to congregate in Dunfermline having come in by bus. The police probably know all of them as they go from the bus station to Tesco to the glen bridge and to the glen. Same scummy kids, many given money to get them out from under their parents feet.

Antisocial behaviour is one thing, damaging memorial benches is another, killing an innocent animal is psychotic. Given ages are mentioned it would appear they are known. Hope their next turd is like a hedgehog.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 May 22:53

And it`s one of the few times I hope they get named and shamed. They sounds like they should be in a locked ward.
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Tue 31 May 22:59

The police need to get a grip at that bus station. Same scum nothin` done.Well known.People who are cruel to animals,are murderers in later life.Believe,me that's true.

Post Edited (Tue 31 May 23:05)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 31 May 23:19

Hopefully it`s a wake up call for some of the kids. I can guarantee almost all will be fine and just acting up whilst a few take it too far.

I expect there`s little the police can do if there`s little to no support at home.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 07:42

There really is something sick, sad and pathetic about people who kill animals for fun.

Meanwhile, the country`s about to grind to a halt to celebrate a woman who`s spent her long privileged doing just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 08:35

SO so Sad .. evil bastards .. The peacocks have been part of the Glen since I was a Laddie back in the 50`s
I hope they get locked up for good .. before they cause any more suffering

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 08:54

Absolutely terrible, how are these kids brought up?💔
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 09:48

Absolutely dreadful and the love of an animal for the people who own them is no different to the love they have for humans. Every animal is distinct and has their own nature, just like humans and the people that commit such offences have no love or have felt no love for anything. Just destruction. I hope they find them and deal with them in the harshest way possible. I really feel sad for the person who had to write this as this is a personal relationship and it has been taken away from them by some mindless youths that will probably never nurture anything positive in life.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 10:04

You know parsmad, I read your post and in fact all of the above posts and it just makes me sad…

I’m not s as an animal rights person by any stretch but as a nation of animal lovers, I genuinely believe the great majority of us are hypocrites.
We all feel rightly horrified at the prospect of animals being abused. dogs, cats, peacocks, etc … but on the same day will happily phone rentokill to come and poison a family of mice that we deem inconvenient or allow millions of pigs to be electrocuted and shot so we can have that bacon roll in the morning.

All I’d like is for everyone who feels horrified at this news, to reflect on how they may be, albeit probably indirectly, responsible for other sentient, animals with their own personality, etc being harmed and killed.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 12:40

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 10:04

You know parsmad, I read your post and in fact all of the above posts and it just makes me sad…

I’m not s as an animal rights person by any stretch but as a nation of animal lovers, I genuinely believe the great majority of us are hypocrites.
We all feel rightly horrified at the prospect of animals being abused. dogs, cats, peacocks, etc … but on the same day will happily phone rentokill to come and poison a family of mice that we deem inconvenient or allow millions of pigs to be electrocuted and shot so we can have that bacon roll in the morning.

All I’d like is for everyone who feels horrified at this news, to reflect on how they may be, albeit probably indirectly, responsible for other sentient, animals with their own personality, etc being harmed and killed.

Tell you what, there`s been some level of whataboutery on DAFC.net in the past.

This though, christ.

"Yes, that animal that was tortured and killed for absolutely no reason other than kids being unspeakably cruel being is bad, but what about you eating meat? Isn`t that the same?!?"

Do one. If you really can`t seperate the two then it`s you that needs to reflect.

Post Edited (Wed 01 Jun 12:42)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 12:49

Agree grant.A ridiculous statement. This was just utter cruelty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 13:35

No whataboutery here, I just asked you to consider it that’s all…

you clearly see no difference to this and poisoning mice just because they’re deemed a nuisance and that’s your prerogative

Suppose I just see animals as animals regardless of how cute they are or what colours they have… so I struggled to differentiate between the two

PS “do one”???

Post Edited (Wed 01 Jun 13:38)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 13:40

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 13:35

you clearly see no difference to this and poisoning mice just because they’re deemed a nuisance and that’s your prerogative

PS “do one”???

Go to Falkirk....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 13:49

Always amuses me how “animal lovers” get really aggro whenever I ask about how their perception of themselves stacks up against, for example cows being slaughtered so they can eat a burger or ant nests being destroyed as they’re on the patio or whatever.

Not sure if touching a nerve or what?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Wotsit  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 13:52

Folk just want to feel better than others DBP, why would you ask them to reflect on themselves?

The kids who did this are clearly in need of mental health support, but given the state of mental health services in this country they will no doubt end up somewhere like Polmont instead where they will learn how to be better criminals and to trust nobody, which is easy but less helpful to these children as well as society as a whole.

"Who you are and what you feel comes not just from inside you, but from where you are in the power structure"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 14:29

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 13:35

Suppose I just see animals as animals regardless of how cute they are or what colours they have… so I struggled to differentiate between the two

“do one”???

There`s absolutely nothing to consider, nothing.

I don`t? That`s odd because I made absolutely no mention of it at all.

Again, if you can`t differentiate then you`re the only one that needs to reflect.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 16:18

Sorry grant I’m obviously not taking your post correctly… so you’re telling me you made no mention of my examples but then say I need to differentiate?

What type of animal cruelty am I to differentiate?

Post Edited (Wed 01 Jun 16:22)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 19:24

Apparently, one got nicked by Glen staff.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 22:00

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 16:18

Sorry grant I’m obviously not taking your post correctly… so you’re telling me you made no mention of my examples but then say I need to differentiate?

What type of animal cruelty am I to differentiate?

Yes you do, because it`s you that`s drawing the comparison.

If you can`t differentiate between people eating meat, and what happened to those peacocks then that`s on you.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 22:14

What about people poisoning mice?

PS you don’t need to keep repeating the “that’s on you” bit… I’m just asking questions

PPS, you may have missed it, but my original post asking the question was actually in response to parsmad post who said. “Every animal is distinct and has their own nature…”

In response to that I asked can people really call themselves animal lovers and then happily eat these sentient, unique animals who have been killed so they can go on their plate or happily poison other animals they deem to be as nuisance - nothing to do with the needless violence against the peacocks

Post Edited (Wed 01 Jun 22:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Wed 1 Jun 22:43

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 22:14

nothing to do with the needless violence against the peacocks

You`ve summed up all your posts in this thread in one sentence. Well done.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 14:28

2 youths aged 13 and 11 have been reported to the PF

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 15:53

Send the pair oh them to polmont am sure someone could to far far worse to them there but then maybe that’s what’s needed

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 15:57

"2 youths aged 13 and 11 have been reported to the PF"

The OP made the point further up that it happened late at night and the culprits appear to be two young school boys.

We`ve all heard the saying, "There are no bad dogs, just bad dog owners." I get that. I don`t know if that is transferrable to humans, but I can`t help but ask myself "Where were their parents?"

My parents were quite strict. They worked on a dairy farm and had to rise at 4 am to milk the cows, so they went to bed at 9 pm, but not before my siblings and I were in bed. If I got into the slightest bother in or out of school, I never told my parents or my dad would have leathered me. My own kids were also brought up with clear rules, minus the threat of corporal punishment.

When they went out as teenagers we always knew where they were and a time limit was set. If they weren`t getting a lift home, I`d go and pick them out. Once they left for Uni aged 18, they had no restraints but never got into any bother.

Modesty forbids me suggesting they`d had a good grounding beforehand. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 16:02

yeah no idea why kids that ages are allowed to run amok at 11pm on a Monday night. My parents would have a search party out for me if i was 5mins late home. Parents may well have been "played"... Johnny "im at jimmys" Jimmy- "im at Johnnys" but on a school night etc

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 16:02

Surely an 11 year old out at 11pm unsupervised is child neglect?

I can only imagine the family/families this pair are from. I don`t think it`s Polmont they need, it`s an assessment centre to check they`re not a risk to the public.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 17:45

Quote:

DBP, Wed 1 Jun 22:14

What about people poisoning mice?

PS you don’t need to keep repeating the “that’s on you” bit… I’m just asking questions

PPS, you may have missed it, but my original post asking the question was actually in response to parsmad post who said. “Every animal is distinct and has their own nature…”

In response to that I asked can people really call themselves animal lovers and then happily eat these sentient, unique animals who have been killed so they can go on their plate or happily poison other animals they deem to be as nuisance - nothing to do with the needless violence against the peacocks

I`m not having a go here as I don`t like to kill anything unnecessarily, but would you eat in a restaurant that was infested with mice.
What is your solution to controlling them?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 18:30

So parrot, I googled the question, can you be an animal lover and eat meat (as I couldn’t believe I was the only one to think this way) …and bizarrely there’s been studies on this.

Turns out that it’s known as the ‘meat paradox’ and is an example of something called “cognitive dissonance” or specifically meat related cognitive disorder (mrcd)

Researchers have been especially interested in understanding how individuals morally care for animals and wish them no harm yet simultaneously eat them as food.

Looks like individually and socially have been conditioned and apply different strategies to, e.g I’ve heard animals (fish)don’t feel pain and what is known as the 4 N’s regarding eating cows and pigs,
ie it’s normal / natural - we’re meat eaters and hunters
It’s necessity - we need nutrients we only can get from meat
It’s nice - if we didn’t farm livestock (using terms like that s as opposed to the actual animal name) then there wouldn’t be any sheep in the fields

There’s a few other bits to it like moral neutralisation, etc but pretty interesting theory
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 22:07

You missed “tasty” from that list

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 22:25

You can get humane mice traps, no need to kill them. A wee plastic oblong tube, put bait in one end , mouse comes in, steps on a lever that drops trapdoor behind it.

In the morning empty it out about a hundred yards away. Outside someone else’s Hoose.

Caught three last week, though beginning to think it was the same one three times...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 2 Jun 23:57

I would prosecute the parents as well,for neglect. They obviously don`t give a toss where their kids are at night.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jun 10:21

Quote:

Parboiled, Thu 2 Jun 22:25

You can get humane mice traps, no need to kill them. A wee plastic oblong tube, put bait in one end , mouse comes in, steps on a lever that drops trapdoor behind it.

In the morning empty it out about a hundred yards away. Outside someone else’s Hoose.

Caught three last week, though beginning to think it was the same one three times...

Ive got one. Comes in handy when the cat lets one go in the house. I rescue lots and set them free away from the house.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jun 10:22

Quote:

twin par, Thu 2 Jun 23:57

I would prosecute the parents as well,for neglect. They obviously don`t give a toss where their kids are at night.

Thats not neccessarily true. I got leathered often for being out late. Didnt stop me.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Fri 3 Jun 15:36

Quote:

PARrot, Fri 3 Jun 10:22

Quote:

twin par, Thu 2 Jun 23:57

Thats not neccessarily true. I got leathered often for being out late. Didnt stop me.

And look how you turned oot. 🙂🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Fri 3 Jun 16:43

Quote:

Parboiled, Thu 2 Jun 22:25

In the morning empty it out about a hundred yards away. Outside someone else’s Hoose

Mice can return from up to 3 miles, so you might want to take them a bit further afield.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 3 Jun 22:34

Parrot thats fine.But be rest assured, if I was out after 9,my backside would be well kicked.Why were the parents not looking for them,at aledged incident time of 11pm.My dad was in the polis,in the 60s.You would not dare step out of line,in the family or in your neighbourhood.Its all about,don't hurt their feelings, or offend them,now.Shower of lillies,in charge now.

Post Edited (Sat 04 Jun 15:32)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sat 4 Jun 09:56

It`s interesting in the comments how the "older" generation were brought up, threatened by physical violence from their parents.

I was similarly brought up in the same environment but vowed never to bring my kids up the same way, the 3 of them have turned up to be fine parents themselves.

The lack of punishment at schools and the "smacking " ban have been brought in, has this led to the spiral in anti social behaviour?

Judging by the most recent cases involving cruelty against young children there seems to be an earlier generation as well, were they brought up in a violent environment?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Sat 4 Jun 12:50

The fact that it`s now illegal for adults to assault children is a good thing, very much a good thing. I fully expect that the recent smacking ban is something that will be looked back on in future years with puzzlement that it didn`t happen much sooner.

I have to say, I`m also quite sad at how judemental many of the posts above are. Unless you know the families concerned and have something specific to base your criticisms on, I really don`t think it`s right to be so scathing of someone`s parenting. I`ve spoken to and supported a number of people who have childrent they just can`t get to do the right thing, or who are abused by their children. It`s not always as strightforward as many of you want to make out.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 4 Jun 13:12

Nothing to do with the threat of violence. More likely it`s generation after generation of feckless parents. I know plenty of kids who were raised by bams and are now bams themselves with bams for kids.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 5 Jun 15:29

Quote:

Socks, Sat 4 Jun 12:50

I have to say, I`m also quite sad at how judemental many of the posts above are. Unless you know the families concerned and have something specific to base your criticisms on, I really don`t think it`s right to be so scathing of someone`s parenting. I`ve spoken to and supported a number of people who have childrent they just can`t get to do the right thing, or who are abused by their children. It`s not always as strightforward as many of you want to make out.

I get what you`re saying, Socks, in that it`s wrong to pass judgment when we don`t know the facts. The problem with parenting is that most of us learn as we go along, meaning we often make mistakes along the way. Some parents learn from their mistakes, others keep repeating them.

I was a teacher for 37 years and involved in Pupil Support (Guidance) for the last 12. The parents of pupils with the most challenging behaviour generally needed a lot of guidance and support themselves. They often lacked good parenting skills and some were single parents which makes bringing up rebellious teenagers even more difficult, of course. Sometimes the parents themselves have problems with mental health and addiction....

Still and all, parents are a child`s first educators and it`s not being judgemental to suggest they have a responsibility to instil in them a clear understanding of right and wrong - what is socially acceptable and unacceptable. If I place myself the shoes of the parents of these boys, I`d be panicking big time if they were out at 11 pm on a school night (and I obviously didn`t know where they were and what they were up to.)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Mon 6 Jun 21:41

Such a sad thing to happen to our beautiful peacocks.

In relation to the conversation re the two children involved perhaps there aren’t any parents / guardians?

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 6 Jun 22:46

Hi riva .Also worked in a school with kids with problem families and difficult situations. Although not a teacher,I could always see most situations. Some,not all,could not give a toss,as far as parents are concerned. Some would come into meetings, with virtually their pyjamas on. We tell parents, staff were being, physically and verbally abused.The reaction? Shrug of the shoulders, let`s go for a McDonald`s as a treat. As long as they are getting their benefits, and drug money,they don`t give a damn. People will say that's extreme, but rest assured it's true,I have seen it.A recent case in the dunfermline press, about a lad that raped woman,says it all.I know of him.Enough said.

Post Edited (Mon 06 Jun 22:56)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 00:10

Quote:

buffy, Mon 06 Jun 21:41

In relation to the conversation re the two children involved perhaps there aren’t any parents / guardians?

That’s an excuse?

Speaking as one who grew up in a childrens home - No it bloody isn’t!

Everyone knows from a very young age, the difference between right and wrong, what’s morally ok and what isn’t.

The choice to follow or not follow this knowledge is on the individual.

Sure, there is peer pressure, I shoplifted, stole apples from folks gardens, had fights…
But never in a million years would I, my brothers, or any of the various miscreants that I was living beside, think for a moment of doing something like this.

Post Edited (Tue 07 Jun 00:11)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 00:14

Well said,and very true sir !
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 07:55

You can argue "what chance have they got with parents like that?" but I`m not sure that applies to killing defenceless animals.

What low have we reached in society where young kids are out unaccompanied late at night murdering animals?!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 17:20

Wtf?
I wasn’t using it as an excuse! Cool your jets.

I was merely adding to the discussion the scenario that others hadn’t thought of

I’m as horrified as everyone else at this sad news.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 7 Jun 19:39

Quote:

Luxembourg Par, Tue 7 June

Everyone knows from a very young age, the difference between right and wrong, what’s morally ok and what isn’t.

Ì think a child`s moral compass is learned and can vary depending on the environment he/she is brought up in. e.g. I remember a kid going home from swimming lessons in his stocking soles because (presumably) another kid stole his expensive trainers. Why did a parent of the thief not lad him back to the pool by the ear and get him to apologise to the kid who`d had his trainers stolen?

Is it too much of a quantum leap to suggest that the thief, who would have been around 9 or 10, came from a home where stealing wasn`t considered to be morally wrong?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Jun 21:03

Quote:

twin par, Mon 6 Jun 22:46

Hi riva .Also worked in a school with kids with problem families and difficult situations. Although not a teacher,I could always see most situations. Some,not all,could not give a toss,as far as parents are concerned. Some would come into meetings, with virtually their pyjamas on. We tell parents, staff were being, physically and verbally abused.The reaction? Shrug of the shoulders, let`s go for a McDonald`s as a treat. As long as they are getting their benefits, and drug money,they don`t give a damn. People will say that`s extreme, but rest assured it`s true,I have seen it.A recent case in the dunfermline press, about a lad that raped woman,says it all.I know of him.Enough said.

No doubt those parents exist but lets not tag the parents of the kids that did this, when we dont know anything about them. They may well be devastated.

Post Edited (Wed 08 Jun 21:03)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 8 Jun 22:26

Fair comment. But ,I have seen horrendous attitudes from said parents. And I have to say ,more bad than good,in my experience. They may well be devastated, because their kids have been caught,reflecting their ,don't, give a toss so called parenting skills.They will never admit it. I have seen them,say o yes we will do our bit,but as soon as they go out of the door,they are laughing , their heads off,on camera, and I have seen that, so many times.They are taking the mick. I have been assaulted,so many times,verbally, Its just not on.oh,it's part of the job,no it's bloody well not.

Post Edited (Wed 08 Jun 23:08)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 30 Jun 23:26

Click here

This is why I hope the kids who murdered the peacock get assessed. The story doesn`t go into the detail but the perpetrators were laughing during and after the attack and hurt their victim so badly that he needs 24/7 care. He can`t talk and can`t eat unsupervised.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 1 Jul 00:47

Quote:

twin par, Wed 8 Jun 22:26

Fair comment. But ,I have seen horrendous attitudes from said parents. And I have to say ,more bad than good,in my experience. They may well be devastated, because their kids have been caught,reflecting their ,don`t, give a toss so called parenting skills.They will never admit it. I have seen them,say o yes we will do our bit,but as soon as they go out of the door,they are laughing , their heads off,on camera, and I have seen that, so many times.They are taking the mick. I have been assaulted,so many times,verbally, Its just not on.oh,it`s part of the job,no it`s bloody well not.

Hmmm. Kinda like ritual verbal abuse of football players isn`t part of their job. Doesn`t stop folk though.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 1 Jul 23:19

Still not right though.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 2 Jul 16:24

Quote:

twin par, Fri 1 Jul 23:19

Still not right though.

Thats my point Twin. Neither is acceptable

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 3 Jul 14:48

When on holiday I had a conversation with others at a meal. Most of them thought that eating lobster was OK. I said that I wouldn`t eat lobster because of the way that they are cooked. One of the group asked me did I eat meat, I pointed out that most animals have a pain free death, indeed I am very choosie about where we get meat from. The people that I had this discussion with are similar to me and that we were on a classic car tour. The children that killed these birds did wrong and should be punished. However we should also think about the cruel way lobsters are cooked!

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 3 Jul 21:38

Agree parrot.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net